剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
星期一的鸡肉呢
Where's Monday's chicken?
我想它已经重新投胎做♥鸡♥了
I think it's sprouted wings and flown the coop.
好吧 我会做饭的
All right. I'll cook.
-你会什么 -别那么惊讶
- You'll what? - Don't sound so surprised.
就算是低能也会煮面条
Any moron can boil a noodle.
只是你这行为太成熟了
Well,it's just so grown up of you to offer.
史蒂文 面对现实吧 我已经长大了
Face the facts,Stephen,I'm growing up.
好
Ok.
首先
First of all,
史蒂文这个名字只给那些
Stephen is my name only to people
不是你妈妈生的人叫的
Your mother did not give birth to.
-其次 你究竟怎么了 -没什么
- Secondly,what the hell's going on with you? - Nothing.
没什么
Nothing?
你现在就像换了个人一样
You're acting like you've been body swapped.
或者你有事相求 要么你...
So,you're either up to something or...
我的天 你发生了性关系
My god. You're having sex.
-什么 -你有性关系
- What? - You're having sex.
不敢相信我竟然没有看出来 我真蠢
I can't believe I didn't see the signs. I'm such an idiot.
-老爸 我... -你说没有发生
- Dad,I was... - You said it didn't happen.
-事实上... -我那么相信你
- Well,actually... - I believed you...
你不应该对我隐瞒这种事情
I didn't think you could keep something like that from me.
-安迪不想任何人... -乔史 亏我那么信任你
- Andy didn't want anybody to... - I trusted you,Josh.
该死
Dammit!
-你好 特雷格先生 -马克 我们有约过吗
- Hey,Mr.Trager. - Mark,did we have a meeting?
没有 事实上 我来这里... 我想...
No,actually. I came by... I wanted to,uh...
我想跟你谈谈关于你女儿的事情
I wanted to talk to you about your daughter.
马克 我明白了
Oh,I feel for you,Mark,
因为如果你这个时侯站在我家门口
Because if you're standing on my doorstep at this moment,
要我同意你跟我女儿约会的话
About to ask permission to date my daughter,
那么这将是有史以来
Then you possibly have the worst timing
最糟糕的时机
In the history of the universe,
所以我会说 不行
So I'm gonna say no,
百分之百 绝对不行
One hundred percent,absolutely not,
除非我死了 明白了吗
Over my dead body,no. Got it?
-我只想... -很好
- I just wanted... - Good.
-刚好 我差不多准备好了 只需... -杰西
- Oh,good. I'm almost ready. I just need... - Jessi.
-我需要你的帮助 -我的帮助
- I need your help. - My help?
阿曼达正和其他女孩在她的家里
Amanda's at her house with the girls.
我需要你去那里 帮我看着她
I need you to go over there and watch out for her.
你要我帮忙就是因为阿曼达
You want me to help you with Amanda?
我知道这事不该向你开口
I know it's a lot to ask,
但我感到今晚
But I have a feeling something bad
有些不好的事情要发生
Is going to happen tonight
而你是唯一能像我一样保护她的人
And you're the only one that can protect her like I can.
杰西 求你
Please,Jessi.
我需要你
I need you.
那好吧
Yeah,sure.
太好了 我会发短♥信♥给罗莉 让她告诉阿曼达
Great. I'll text Lori and have her tell Amanda
你也去那里
She invited you over.
你还好吗 你看起来不大对劲
You ok? You seem like something's wrong.
没 没有 这事我会处理好的
No,no,I'll take care of it.
对不起 我不知道你们两个吵架了
I'm sorry. I didn't know you guys were in a fight.
我发誓 不是我有意的
I swear I didn't plan this.
-我想走了 -这么快
- I think I'm gonna go. - So soon?
-这下好了 -怎么了
- Great. - What?
我忘了告诉你 杰西也会来
I forgot to tell you Jessi was coming.
-妮可♥儿♥ 谢天谢地 你终于回来了 -发生什么事了
- Nicole,thank god you're home. - What's the matter?
当你在外面拯救一个孩子时
While you were out saving a teenager
我们的孩子也出问题了
I've lost control of ours.
杰西还好吗
Hey,how did everything go with Jessi?
很好 我让她今晚帮我看着阿曼达
Great. I asked her to watch over Amanda for me tonight.
她有些事情要跟你说的
She needed to talk to you about something.
她没说吗
She didn't mention it?
我想我没给机会她说
I guess I didn't give her the chance.
凯尔
Oh,Kyle.
她现在是你最好的朋友吗
Is she your new best friend now?
就我所知 她也跟戴克伦亲热过
Because if memory serves,she made out with Declan too,
然后还像泼妇一样袭击你
And then bitch slapped you.
不知怎么 你所做的就更让人难受
For some reason that didn't sting as bad as what you did.
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything.
-又怎么了 -杰西 我很抱歉
- What? - Jessi,I'm so sorry.
抱歉什么 这不正是你想要的吗
For what? You got what you wanted.
不正是你所关心的一切吗
Isn't that all that matters?
你知道那不是真的
You know that's not true.
我本该注意到你也需要我的
I should have noticed that you needed me.
听着 我正做着你要我做的事情
Look,I'm doing what you asked.
我正看着你的宝贝女朋友
I'm watching over your precious girlfriend.
我保证 我会改的
I promise I'll make this right.
不麻烦了
Don't bother.
希拉里 你还有那个乐队的门票吗
Hillary,do you still have tickets for that band?
有啊 做什么
Yeah, why?
-因为我们要去 -太棒了
- Because we're going. - Hallelujah.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我才不要在自己的家里 被别人监视
I'm not gonna stay in my own house and get spied on.
我没有监视你 只是看着你 性质不同
I wasn't spying,I was watching. There's a difference.
对我来说 没什么不同 我们走吧
Not to me,there isn't. Let's go.
-她也去吗 -除非你不去
- Is she going? - Not if you are.
你们明白吗 我需要今晚
You know what? I needed this night.
我需要一个没有凯尔 跟你们一起的晚上
I needed a night off from Kyle with you two.
如果需要 我不得不一个人去 你别跟来
I'm gonna go alone if I have to. You're not coming.
你可以告诉凯尔 我正把自己置于危险之中
You can tell Kyle I'm off putting myself in danger.
我必须去 是吗
I have to go,don't I?
为了凯尔
For kyle.
真高兴
Lovely.
你有麻烦了
You've got a problem.
-我有麻烦了 -这么糟糕
- I'm in trouble. - Wow. That bad?
我真的跟阿曼达弄得一团糟
I really messed things up with Amanda,
-现在还有杰西 -我要知道你做了什么吗
- And now Jessi. - Do I want to know what you did?
-一切都不对 -我们俩都是
- Everything wrong. - That makes two of us.
她们要去看一个乐队表演 但我不知道在哪
They're going to see a band play but I don't know where.
-你打电♥话♥给罗莉了吗 -我试过 但总转到语♥音♥信箱
- You call Lori? - I tried but her phone went to voicemail.
再试试吧
Try again.
我猜是凯尔 对吧
Let me guess. Kyle?
不 是马克 真的
No,it's Mark,actually.
我要... 喂 马克
I'm just gonna... hi,Mark.
只要告诉我你们去哪里 我就要知道这个
Just tell me where you're going. That's all I need to know.
我在去看Faber Drive表演的路上[加拿大朋克乐队]
I'm just on my way to see faber drive play.
你呢
Where are you?
谢谢
Thanks.
好 很好 也很高兴跟你聊 再见
Ok. ok,great. It was great talking to you,too. Bye.
罗莉
Lori?
马克
Mark.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我正准备今晚给你打电♥话♥
Uh,I was gonna call you tonight.
真有些希望你刚刚打了
Sort of wishing you just had.
我跟你♥爸♥爸谈过了
I talked to your dad.
老实说 我们谈得很不顺利
To say that it went horribly
我们还要更多的沟通
Would be a massive understatement.
-跟她爸爸聊什么 -不关你的事
- Talked to her dad about what? - None of your business.
真不敢相信
Unbelievable.
为了戴克伦 你发了我那么多的脾气
You're giving me all this crap about Declan
而你却忙着跟这个DJ组成统一战线
And you're busy lining up the dj on the side?
应该说是最好朋友
The best friend,I presume.
罗莉 你知道吗 你是个伪君子
You know what,Lori? You're a hypocrite.
-今晚真糟糕 -我们可以迟些聊
- I'm having a bad night. - We can talk later.
-你们要去哪 -去看Faber Drive的表演
- Where you guys headed? - To see faber drive play.
对不起 我要走了
I'm sorry,I have to go.
去吧 别在意
Yeah,yeah. Don't worry about it.
她们都赶着去哪
Where are they all running off to?
Faber Drive的表演
Faber drive's playing.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表