剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
我不能离开
I can't leave.
我们必须离开这一切 杰西
We have to get away from all this, Jessi.
我们要开始新生活了
We have to start on your own life.
我要先见到他
Not until I see him.
请上车去
Please get into the car.
不
No.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
抓住他
Get him!
你已经无处可逃了
There's nowhere to run.
抓住他
Get him!
再快点 乔史 别停 马上就到了 马上...
Faster Josh. Don't stop. Almost there. Almost...
还是输了
I lost it.
我已经疯狂按按钮了耶
Hey. I was hitting that button as fast I could.
你得不停地按 特雷格
You gotta keep hitting that,Trager.
你每次叫我名字都叫得很恶心 别叫了
It sounds gross when you "Trager" me. Please don't.
我再去拿些奶油
We need more whipped cream.
奶油
Whipped cream,huh?
你今晚过得不错 特雷格
Just like your nights going good,Trager.
奶油已不幸成为圣代必备
Whipped cream,unfortunately,is destined for the Sundaes.
真惨
How come?
我的舞会之夜看来只能是平凡的一晚
My prom night's turned out to be a totally g-rated experience.
-你期望发生点限制级的事啊 -至少
- And you were hoping for an r? - At least.
我想要 很想 真的很想
I wanna... you know,badly. Really,really badly.
有时我觉得她也想
And sometimes I think she does too,
因为她也说...
Because she says these things...
那还有什么问题
So what'the problem?
愚蠢的一瞬间 我退缩了
In a moment of colossal stupidity,I panicked
我告诉她我没准备好做♥爱♥ 但现在...
And told her I'm not ready for sex. But now...
你想知道如何进行吗
You want to know how to proceed?
告诉你 今晚就别想了
Here's what you do. Forget about tonight.
你已破坏了气氛 自毁兴致
You killed the mood,torpedoed your own sub,
拒美人于千里之外
Kick the lock shut on her chastity belt.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
这算哪门子建议
Was that even advice?
现实是残酷的 下次再聊 特雷格
The truth hurts. Later,Trager.
老兄 别这么叫我
Dude,quit saying that!
我希望阿曼达已经到家
I hoped that somehow Amanda was home,
她没有和我一样遭遇不测
That she hadn't been a part of what happened to me.
可我听不到她的心跳声
I couldn't hear Amanda heartbeat.
我得看看她的房♥间 确定她不在家
I had to check her room to know for sure she wasn't there.
我带了杯甘菊茶
Hi. I come bearing chamomile.
能有助你的睡眠
I thought it might help you sleep.
你在楼下给我倒过一杯了
You just poured me a cup downstairs.
妈妈 你来关心我不需要借口
Mom,you don't need excuse to come check on me.
很明显吗
Too obvious?
如何
So?
我没事
I'm fine.
我知道跟戴克伦的生活就像荡秋千
I mean, I know life with Declan has been a total seesaw.
现在终于结束了
But it's finally really over.
我永远不能再回到他身边了 我也不想
And I can never go back to him. And I don't want to.
不那么认为了
I don't think.
我是不是犯了大错
Did I just make a huge mistake?
戴克伦一直是你的守护神
Declan's been your safety net,
没他在身边 你会感到害怕
And it's scary to be on your own.
可我觉得 我可能喜欢上其他人了
Actually,I think I might already like somebody else.
谁
Who?
-凯尔 -凯尔
- Kyle - Kyle?
她不在房♥间里
She wasn't in her room
而我承诺布鲁姆太太三点前送她回家
And I told Mrs Bloom she'd be home by three
要是先知把她抓走了怎么办
What if latnok took her?
你要做什么
What are you doing
我要报♥警♥
I'm calling the police.
妈 你怎么跟警♥察♥说呢
Mom, and tell them what?
说阿曼达失踪了
Amanda is missing.
你们要怎么说呢
And how is that conversation gonna go?
哦 警局吗 我的养子 没有肚脐眼的那个
Hi,911? My adapted son, the one with no bellybutton.
他的舞伴被掳走了
I think his prom date was abducted
-我知道了 -我不能坐以待毙
- I see the point. - I can't just sit here.
她有什么可能去的地方吗
Is there any place she might gone?
可能去了舞会后的派对
Maybe after-party.
可我觉得她不会不辞而别的
I don't think she'd leave without me.
-我们该去那找找 -乔史也在那儿
- We should still check. - Josh is there.
这次先别把他扯进来
Well, let's just not involve him yet
我去吧 即使阿曼达不再那儿
I'll go. Even if Amanda is not there,
也可以问问有谁看到她了
I can ask if somebody saw anything.
-谢谢 -我们会找到她的
- Thank you. - We'll find her.
我的手♥机♥
My phone.
你忘记带走了
You left it here.
是阿曼达手♥机♥发来的信息
It's a text from Amanda.
先知 他们把她抓走了
Latnok. They have her.
-你去哪儿 -去那幢楼找她
- Where are you going? - To check out that building.
-我跟你一起去 -我们一起去
- I'll go with you - We both will
不用
No.
我回到了那幢关押我的大楼
I return to the building where they had kept me
希望找到阿曼达
Expecting to find Amanda.
我不知道要对付多少人
I didn't know who I'd come up against
但我做好了准备
But I was prepeared to
牺牲一切来救她
Do whatever was necessary to save her.
但她不在那儿
But she wasn't there.
每样东西... 每个人
Everything... and everyone
都不见了
Was gone.
杰西
Jessi?
阿曼达
Amanda
有人看见阿曼达·布鲁姆了吗
Has anyone seen Amanda Bloom?
有人看见阿曼达·布鲁姆了吗
Has anyone seen Amanda Bloom?
那个可爱的金发女生
Sweet blonde girl
就是那个安排司机的
Probably the one assigning designated drivers.
你还是来了
So you came afterall
如果你感觉很失败
If you were already feeling like a loser
不妨换一身装束
Probably should have re-thunk the outfit.
直接无视你 看见阿曼达了吗
Ignoring you. Have you seen Amanda around
当然 她一边喝酒
Yeah, she's beenen doing jell-o shots
一边跳钢管舞呢
And swinging on a stripper's pole.
-没看到 为什么问这个 -出了什么事吗
- No,why? - Is something wrong?
没事 你们继续
Oh,no. . God,no. Carry on.
这种洗发水和她的头发一个味道
This shampoo smells like her hair
怎么可能 特雷格的洗发水
What are the chances that Trager's shampoo
会在这个旅店里
Would be in this hotel?
该死的洗发水 它在嘲笑我
Dam this shampoo, it's mocking me!
听着 这是酒店的普通洗发水
Now, get it, that is generic hotel shampoo.
罗莉·特雷格是绝不会用的
Definitely not something Lori Trager would use.
这就是为什么
And this is exactly why
我不让你独自在这纠结的原因
I can't allow you to wallow in here alone.
这是双人房♥
There's room for two
起来 跟我回到派对上去
Get out and then let's go back to the party
想得美
Don't think so!
-洗个泡泡浴吧 -我还穿着礼服呢 小傻瓜
- There's bubble bath. - Not in this dress, muffin.
-卡罗 -我刚到隔壁特雷格家
- Carol. - I'm right next door at the Tragers,
所以你要是联♥系♥不到我
So if you cannot reach me on my cell
就打这里的电♥话♥
Then do try calling me here.
知道现在几点了吗
Do you have any idea what time it is?
-都快一点了 -哦 拜托
- Almost 1:00? - Oh,yes.
你说得真轻松
You say that so calmly,
好像你的孩子们经常在外夜不归宿
As if your children were commonly out until all hours.
这可是舞会之夜
Well, it is prom night.
我知道 但阿曼达说
I understand that, but Amanda said
在午夜前会回来
She was going to check in at midnight
我现在还没看到她呢
And I've not heard from her yet.
我不停给她打电♥话♥ 她都没接
I've been calling and calling, and she doesn't answer.
他们都去派对了
Well, everyone's at after-party.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表