剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
我的出生是一场不平凡的奇迹
My birth was unconventional at best.
我最初的记忆便是在一片森林里醒来
My first memory was waking up in the forest.
像个新生儿一样 我不知道我是谁 也不知道究竟发生了什么事
Like a newborn baby, I had no idea who I was or what was happening.
我所看到的一切都让我感到很不安
My eyes weren't sure what they were seeing.
我的所见 所闻 所感都显得那么陌生
Every sight, sound, and feeling was unfamiliar.
每个物种降生时 都会有一种可以最终使大自然得以平衡的本能
Every species is born with instincts that ultimately create a balance with nature.
所有的物种都是这样 除了我
Every species, except the one I was born into.
every species后面省略了谓语和宾语has it
我碰见了一个发着两种声音的动物
I came across a beast with two voices.
我很高兴找到了一个同伴
I was thankful to have found a companion.
快点走 宝贝
Come on, sweetie.
疯子!
Freak!
freak在口语中很常见 经常形容怪异的人物 行为 思想或事件
你闹够了吧 小子
Show's over, kid.
你叫什么?
What's your name?
你...是...谁?
Who...are...you?
不久 我便被带到一个充满了围栏和哀伤面孔的新地方
Soon I was taken to a new place with fences and sad faces.
华盛顿州少管所 无名氏
罗莉
Lori!
罗莉
Lori!
你起来了吗?
Are you getting up?
戴克伦!
Declan!
今天来点改变 大家一起吃早餐吧!
Let's all have breakfast together for a change!
我做了煎饼
I'm making pancakes.
你睡得够久了
I think you've slept long enough.
我们继续昨晚没做完的事吧
We, uh--we didn't get to finish what we started.
你得离开这儿了
You need to get out of here.
再见 特里格
Later, Trager.
Later在这里是see you later的意思
鲁 你没有打扰我
Lou, you're not disturbing me.
有什么事情吗
What's going on?
我这里新来了一个孩子 我知道你会想见见他的
I got someone here I know you're going to want to meet.
他早上刚来 你一定会对他很感兴趣的
The kid showed up here this morning and he's right up your alley.
up one's alley 意思是"合某人的口味"
也就是说 没人愿意医治他
In other words, no one else wants to treat him.
不 不 不是这样的
No, no, it's not like that.
没人知道他究竟从哪里来 但他看上去很机灵 而且他...
Nobody knows where he came from exactly, but he seems sharp and he's...
sharp形容人时有"机灵" "灵敏"的意思
你应该亲自来看看他
Look, you gotta see him for yourself.
look 用在口语里有时只做语气助词 并没有实在的意思
那我明天早上10点过去
I'll stop by at 10:00 tomorrow.
今天下午方便吗?
Lo, um, this afternoon okay?
Lo=Look
我这就来
I'm on my way.
你终于起来了!
Ah, it's alive!
字面翻译为"你还活着呢!" 言外之意为"我还以为你睡死了"或"终于起来了"
你咬我啊!
Bite me.
bite me是非常口语的一种说法 与"fuck off"和"blow me"的意思相同 但稍微委婉一些
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
还是留给戴克伦做吧
That's Declan's job.
闭嘴 笨蛋!
Shut up, dweeb!
dweeb是口语的说法 跟dummy差不多 有"笨蛋 蠢货"的意思
戴克伦?
Declan?
那麦克·苏比呢?
What happened to Mike Suby?
已经是过去式了 戴克伦才是她这个月的新欢
Old news. Declan's her new flavor of the month.
以她换男友的速度 也有可能只是这个星期的
Or the week, in Miss Skanky's case.
skank在美语里多指滥交的女性 skanky是它的形容词形式
别再说了
Knock it off.
knock it off=stop it 闭嘴
那个戴克伦到底是谁呀
So, who's this Declan guy?
只是个朋友罢了
He's just a friend.
这周在他家有个聚会
He's having a party this week.
我可以开车去吗
Can I take the car?
到时候再说吧
We'll see.
对不起啊 我得出去一会儿
Sorry, guys. I have to go out for a bit.
出去?
Go out?
鲁·丹尼尔刚刚打电♥话♥过来
Lou Daniels just called.
妮可♥儿♥ 今天可是星期天啊
Nicole, it's Sunday.
我知道 但很紧急 好像有个很特殊的病例
I know, but it's urgent and it sounds like a really special case.
他们总有特殊情况
They always do.
给我留点儿煎饼 好吗
Save some pancakes for me, okay?
我们走
Yeah, let's roll, man.
let's roll与let's go的意思差不多 更口语化
从某种角度来说 我接触越多的人反而愈发感到孤单
For some reason, the more people I saw, the more alone I felt.
快来给我倒些果汁
Yo, let's get some juice down here.
怎么了啊? 每个人都吃错药了吗?
'Sup? Everyone taking stupid pills around here?
'Sup=What's up?
快来倒啊!
Juice me!
juice在这里做动词
大多数时候我们都在尽力减轻生活带来的烦恼
Most of our time is spent trying to lessen the pains of life.
而我要学的是如何驱赶饥饿
I was about to learn how to quash hunger.
quash 取消
你看什么看 白♥痴♥
See something you like, punk?
你再这样看我 我就让你尝尝我拳头的滋味
You gonna see my fist if you don't quit eyeballing me.
给他点颜色看看
Kick his ass, man.
冷静点 斯杰特
Be cool, Skeeter.
你说的他一个字都听不懂
He can't understand a word you say.
他并没有要冒犯你的意思
He ain't dissin' you, man.
ain't=is not, diss是disrespect的缩写
好吧
A'ight.
A'ight=All right 黑人的说法
但如果他再这样傻瞪着看我
He keeps staring at me,
那么就有他好受的了
I'm gonna have to kick his sorry ass.
我并不怕他 但他的举动使我想起了森林里的那条蛇
I had no reason to fear this person,
想起了它要攻击我之前的神态
but he reminded me of the snake in the woods, just before it struck.
我很高兴看到了一张熟悉的面孔
I was glad to see a familiar face,
但我下腹的压♥迫♥感却让我越来越难受
but a pressure below my waist was bothering me.
来啊 让我看看你的本事
Come on, show me what you got.
来啊 把手抬起来
Come on, put your hands up!
抬起来啊!
Put 'em up!
你还没那么强 新来的
You ain't tough, new kid.
来啊 把手举起来!
Come on, put em' up!
来啊!
Come on!
把他打跑 斯杰特!
Knock him out, Skeeter!
我想去模仿他的动作 但是我腹部的疼痛正不断加剧
I wanted to learn his game,but the pain in my belly was getting more intense.
(I wanted to learn his game是意译 直译为"我很想学习他的游戏规则")
我几乎没感受到脸上的灼痛
I barely noticed the discomfort on my face
因为在我体内有一种液体流了出来 让我感觉舒服极了
because inside me,something had flipped and I began to feel wonderful.
你们做得很好嘛!
Great job, guys!
Great job 在这里其实是反语
这周的娱乐休闲活动全部取消
No rec privileges for a week.
rec是recreation的缩写 意思为"消遣 娱乐"
都离开这里!
Now get out of here!
马上!
Now!
全都给我出去!
Everybody out!
你好 妮可♥儿♥
Hey, Nicole.
谢谢你来看他
Thanks for coming by to see him.
他有名字吗?
Does "him" have a name?
档案上写着"无名氏"
The paperwork says "John Doe?for the time being.
无名氏
John Doe.
John Doe 男性无名尸体的统称
这么帅气的男孩却被冠上了无名尸体用的名称
What's a handsome boy like that doing with a dead man's name?
他让我想起了我的弟弟 凯尔
You know he kind of reminds me of my brother Kyle.
他是我们家里长得最好看的
He got all the looks in the family.
这个名字真不错
That's perfect.
凯尔
Kyle.
他不会说话 但最麻烦的是听不懂别人的话
Can't speak a word, but damned if he doesn't know what you're saying.
有需要的话到外面找我好了
I'll be outside if you need me.
我想告诉她我从哪里来 都看到了些什么
I wanted to show her where I'd come from and what I had seen.
让我厘清下这件事
So let me understand.
这个男孩没有家人 也不会与人交流 被警♥察♥发现时正在街上游荡?
The boy has no family that you know of, he doesn't communicate, and he was found just wandering alone in the city?
这些都是在他被送来时的档案上写着的
That's all his "Booked Into Shelter" folder said.
安珀紧急通告里没有他 失踪人口里也没有他的记录 什么资料都没有
No Amber Alerts, no missing persons report, nothing.
Amber Alert是在孩子失踪时警方在全北美发出的一种紧急通告
但还有件事你得看一下
But there is one more things you should see.
他没有肚脐
No belly button.
他们肯定不会同意的
They're never gonna go for this.
只是几天而已
It's just for a few days.
终于开饭了 我都饿坏了
Finally. I'm starving!
买♥♥捞面了吗?
Did you get lo mein?
Lo Mein 捞面 是广东的一种面
先等一下
Hold on a minute.
你们的妈妈有事要说
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表