剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
妒忌使人疯狂
Jealousy makes people do crazy things.
我想是吧
I guess.
也许我只是希望我们进化更完全
Maybe I'd just hoped we were all a more evolved species.
需要我提醒你我们是在谈论一群青少年吗
Do I need to remind you we're talking about a bunch of teenagers?
你不该跟我提年龄限制
Ok, you are so not allowed to pull age rank on me.
今晚可是我说了算
I'm the one who handled this whole evening properly.
-很优雅 -也很自若
- With class. - And poise.
-还有与年龄不符的成熟 -完全正确
- And maturity beyond your years. - Exactly.
-晚上好 马克 -你好 需要人送你回家吗
- Good night, Mark. - Hey. Do you need a ride home?
事实上 已经有人要送我了
Um, actually, no. I... I sort of have one.
-准备好走了吗 -恩
- Hi. You ready to go? - Mm-hmm.
真可爱
Cute.
-我们走吧 -好
- Shall we? - Yeah.
我不敢相信 我以为我可以控制...
I can't believe I thought I could handle...
可以弥补我女朋友即将搬家的事实
Is gonna make up for the fact my current girlfriend is moving?
-再敢见她 我就杀了你 -你更白♥痴♥
- See her again, I'll kill you. - You're a bigger idiot.
我很惊慌 我不知道怎么把你打包
I panicked. I couldn't figure out how to pack you up
跟我的行李一起带去克里夫兰
And ship you to cleveland with the rest of my stuff.
你试过托运的吗
You try pack-n-ship on third?
他们口碑不错
They have great rates.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
你知道的 不是吗
You know that, right?
你当然爱我
Of course you do.
地球人都知道
Who wouldn't?
我也爱你
I love you, too.
-凯尔 -阿曼达 我...
- Kyle? - Amanda, I...
我以为你不想见我
I didn't think you'd want to see me.
我不想再发疯了
I don't want to be mad anymore.
我感觉自己最近一直这样
I feel like that's all I've been lately.
一想起你我就很困惑
I'm so confused about what to think of you.
我唯一能做的就是为我所欲
And the only thing I can do to get through it is to follow my heart.
我感觉我们之间还有些东西
My heart says that there's still something there.
说点什么吧
Please say something.
阿曼达
Amanda.
我这个人
This person I am,
我过的生活
This life I lead, it's...
和任何人都不一样
It's different than anyone else's.
-我跟别人不同 -我知道
- I'm different. - I know that.
你只知道一部分
You know some of it.
但是有些事我不可能告诉你
But there are things that I could never tell you.
想从我这里得到东西的人
And people who want things from me,
知道怎么接近我的方法
Who know that the way to get to me
就是通过我爱的人
Is through the people I love.
什么叫"接近你"
What does that mean,"get to you?"
我的意思是 我很想我们在一起 但是不行
It means that as much as I want us to be together, we can't.
为什么你会选择这样
Why does that get to be your choice?
因为我的选择就是保护你
Because my choice is to protect you.
永远地
Always.
你不需要保护我
You don't need to protect me.
你要做的是向我解释
What you need to do is explain.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但我不能
But I can't.
有什么不对的吗
Is something wrong?
我发现了一些东西
I found something.
在卡西迪的办公室
In Cassidy's office.
莎拉的戒指在他那儿
He has Sarah's ring.
什么 怎么会
What? How?
不知道
I don't know,
但我认为可能跟她的失踪有关
But I think it might have something to do with her disappearance.
不 她没有失踪 她是离开的
No, she didn't disappear. She left.
-我们一开始都是那样认为的 但是... -不
- We both thought that, but... - No.
那你怎么解释这些
How do you explain this?
她留下的信 她发来的支票
The letter she left? The checks she's been sending?
我不肯定
I'm not sure.
卡西迪给我的这个
Cassidy gave me this.
看看这些"T"
Look at the T's.
它们交叉的地方都一样
The cross bars are identical on all of them.
写这些的是同一个人
The same person wrote all of this.
卡西迪写的这个
Cassidy wrote this?
还有这封信
And the letter?
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不敢相信
I can't believe this.
我一直认为她离开是因为她恨我
All this time I thought she left because she hated me.
杰西 没有人恨你
Jessi, no one could ever hate you.
杰西 我不喜欢看到你这样
Jessi, please. I hate seeing you like this.
我的母亲没有离开我
My mother didn't leave me.
她没有离开我
She didn't leave me!
-她没有离开 -她没有离开你
- She didn't leave. - I don't think she did.
我要查明她怎么了
I need to find out what happened to her.
你要保证帮我查出来
Promise me you'll help me find out.
我保证
I promise.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表