剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
亚当用来代替羊水的液体
Adam's substitute for amniotic fluid.
就是呆在舱里时 提供我们营养的东西
It's what nourished us while we were in the pod.
你认为那可以帮到妮可♥儿♥
You think it could help Nicole?
亚当还用它来治愈他的枪伤
Adam used it to heal himself from a gunshot wound.
它可能会帮她恢复受损的组织
It might help restore her damaged tissue.
据妮可♥儿♥的医生所知
As far as Nicole's doctors know,
那种液体还不存在
That fluid doesn't even exist.
有个地方 也许你可以在那拿到一些
There is one place you might be able to get some.
杰西 我不能去问先知要
Jessi,I can't ask latnok.
你怎么能不
How could you not?
我知道你对他们反感 但妮可♥儿♥现在病危
I know how you feel about them,but Nicole is in trouble.
你必须向他们求助
You have to ask for their help.
你要试一试
You have to try.
乔史告诉我你在这
Josh told me I could find you here.
我的一生都尊重科学和逻辑
I've spent my life respecting science and logic.
反对宗教信仰
Rejecting religion.
但事情真的发生时
But when it comes right down to it,
我只能坐这里祈求发生奇迹 救我妻子
I'm sitting here praying for a miracle to spare my wife.
或许不是奇迹
It may not be a miracle,
但我想我知道怎么救她
But I think I know a way I can help her.
亚当·拜棱的配方
Adam Baylin's formula.
-就是那舱里的 我用它注射... -注射
- From the pod. I can inject it... - Inject it?
注入她的静脉
Into her iv.
医生一点办法都没有
The doctors don't have an alternative.
凯尔 你知道我...
Kyle,you know that I...
-但这... -是希望
- But this... - Is hope.
一个真正的机会
A real chance.
让我做吧
Let me do this.
不管怎样 我希望你会听到
Anyway,I hope you get this.
我的手♥机♥不能用了 所以我想我还要再试一试
My cell phone's dead so I guess I'll try again later.
我不知道你在医院那么长时间是怎么过的
I don't know how you spent so much time in hospitals.
你也没办法 但这里令人毛骨悚然而且怪异
I mean,I know you had to,but they're creepy and weird.
我讨厌这样等待
I hate this waiting!
我只是...
I'm just...
非常害怕
Pretty scared.
安迪 求你 回来吧
Andi,please. You get back.
-请投币 85分 -等等 我还没说完
- Please deposit 85 cents. - Hold on,I'm not done yet.
安迪
Andi!
你怎么还坐在这外面
Why are you still out here?
等候室只给家人的
The waiting room is for family only.
从某种角度来说 你也是家人
You're family,sort of.
不是真正的
Not really.
是的 你是
Yes,you are.
就如我一直在说服自己你不是
As much as I try to convince myself that you're not.
让你难受了 我感到抱歉
I'm sorry I make you miserable.
你没有让我难受
You don't make me miserable.
我只是...
I'm just...
一个不时让人难受的人
A miserable person sometimes.
为什么
Why?
不知道 我就是这样
I don't know. I just am.
我不喜欢跟你吵架
I don't like fighting with you.
-不 你当然喜欢 你还很擅长 -你比我擅长
- Yes,you do. You're good at it. - You're better.
-是吗 -你总是知道怎样说才会赢
- I am? - You always know what to say to win.
而那是应该引以为荣的事情吗
And that's something to be so proud of?
但也让人印象深刻
Still,it's impressive.
我觉得最近所做的事情就是跟人吵架而已
I feel like all I've been doing lately is fighting with people.
你应该停止
You should stop.
也许你说对了
You're probably right.
特别是现在
Especially now.
凯尔会搞定的
Kyle will fix it.
因为那是他所擅长的
That's what he's good at.
你一定爱上了凯尔
You gotta love Kyle.
我是指像柏拉图式的 手足之爱
I mean in a Platonic,brotherly sort of way.
我对之前跟你说的那些事情感到抱歉
I'm sorry I said all those things to you earlier.
我惊慌失措 把它都发泄在你身上
I was panicked and I took it out on you.
因为那是我的家庭
It's just my family.
他们是我的一切
They mean everything to me.
他们也是我的一切
They mean everything to me,too.
我知道
I know they do.
她的情况不妙
She's not doing well
医生认为她熬不过去
And the doctors don't think she can make it.
亚当发明的液体有再生的特性
The fluid that Adam invented has regenerative properties.
我知道当他在疗伤时 先知有帮过他
I know latnok helped him when he was healing.
所以你认为我们保留了剩余的
And you think we kept the leftovers?
我妈妈正面临死亡
My mother is dying!
求你
Please.
我有你要的东西 我可以拿给你
I have what you need. I can get it to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
但你必须为我做些事情
But you have to do something for me.
加入我们先知
Join us at latnok.
参与
Participate.
你乘人之危
You're using this situation?
是你求我 给你提供一样
You are asking me to provide you with the thing
能救你母亲性命的东西
That might save your mother's life
而你还是认为先知是恶魔
Yet you continue to see latnok as evil in some way.
我们致力于科学进步 就如拜棱所做的
We are all about scientific advances like Baylin's.
我对你唯一的要求就是 加入
All I'm asking you is,take part.
我可以在20分钟之内把那液体拿给你
I can have that fluid here in 20 minutes.
你自己选吧
It's your choice.
一个挽救曾经救过我性命的女人的机会
A chance to save the woman who had saved my life
只要用我自己和她交换
Just by letting me into hers.
对我来说
As far as I was concerned,
已经没有选择的余地
My choice had already been made.
她会好起来的
She's gonna be ok.
这是个好消息 她会康复的
That's awesome news. She'll recover.
我不喜欢欺骗他的感觉
I don't like being dishonest with him.
杰西 你所做的只是让他知道治愈的办法
Jessi,all you did was help leading him to the cure.
只是引导他走对了方向
Gave him a nudge in the right direction.
现在妮可♥儿♥已经好很多了 不是吗
And now Nicole's better,right?
今天我逼迫凯尔加入先知
I pushed Kyle to go to latnok today
因为我知道这样可以救妮可♥儿♥的生命
Because I knew it could save Nicole's life.
如果你做出任何伤害他的事情
Now if you ever do anything to harm him,
或者这个家的任何一个成员
Or anyone in that family,
我会杀了你
I'll kill you.
了解
I understand.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表