剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
-他不是我们老板 -我以为他是发号♥施令的
- He's not our boss. - I thought he called the shots.
我明白了 先知的事是保密的
Oh, I get it. What happens at Latnok, stays at Latnok.
对 最高机密
That's right, top secret.
不 我们是喜欢将细节保密
No, we like to keep the details confidential,
但... 我想我可以信任你
But... I think I can trust you.
卡西迪是主管 但我们非常自♥由♥
Cassidy's in charge, but we have tons of freedom.
他知道什么时候该帮忙什么时候不该
He knows when to help and when to get out of our way.
-所以你们喜欢跟他一起工作吧 -他很好
- So you like working with him? - He's fine.
是的 无论什么 他是...
Yeah, whatever. He's, um...
-我们该走了 要不赶不上电影的 -不
- You know, we should get going if we're gonna catch a movie. - No!
我是说 我想吃点你的水果馅饼
I mean, I wanna try your cobbler.
你过去经常梦见史波克先生吗
You used to dream about Mr. Spock?
我梦见 我们在约会
Oh, in my mind, we were dating.
那时我只有12岁 天真无邪的
I was only 12, remember? It was innocent.
我们一起吃棉花糖
We'd do things like eat cotton candy
在国际空间站玩桌面足球
And play foosball at the international space station.
你还有三天就要走了
Three days before you leave,
-就要离开这些又好又笨的东西了 -乔史...
- And you pull out this great goofy stuff. - Josh...
-谢谢你 -为什么
- Thank you. - For what?
我只是觉得我感谢得不够
I just don't think I've said it enough.
你对我太好了
You've been so great.
我不是个标准的初恋女友
I haven't been the typical first girlfriend
你却一直陪在我身边
And you've always been there for me.
自始至终
Through everything.
-我得告诉你... -别说了
- And I have to tell you... - Whoa. Stop.
别来真情告别
No heartfelt goodbyes.
我们离那个还早呢
We still have plenty of time for that.
-是的 但是... -没有"但是"
- Yeah, but... - No buts.
今晚是我们的私密小宇宙时间
Tonight is about you and me in our own private universe.
想要体验些没人做过的事吗
Want to go where no man has gone before?
或者是只被做过一次的
Or just once before?
你为说这句话等了多久
How long have you been waiting to say that?
一整晚
All night long.
迈克尔 你知道
Michael, you know,
凯尔和杰西都有着特殊背景
Kyle and Jessi share very unusual backgrounds.
可以说是一模一样
Two peas in a pod, so to speak.
我们一直尝试让他们生活得自在些
We've tried to keep their lives very private.
我最担心的是他们一直被保护着
My biggest concern is that they always stay protected.
当然 我为先知在舞会之夜
Absolutely. Look, my apologies
令人遗憾的行为道歉
For Latnok's regrettable actions on prom night.
-"令人遗憾"说得太委婉了吧 -够公正了
- Regrettable is putting it mildly. - Fair enough.
我向你保证 从今以后
But let me assure you, from this point forward,
凯尔和杰西会始终处于重要的地位
Kyle and Jessi's well being is always at the forefront.
你知道我想听到什么吗
You know what I'd like to hear about?
-我的母亲 -杰西
- My mother. - Jessi.
怎么了 他肯定知道莎拉
What? He must know Sarah.
我听说过 很有才的女人
I've heard of her. Brilliant woman.
那么你们从没见过吗
Oh, so you've never met?
-从来没有 -真的吗
- Never had the pleasure. - Really.
杰西 她藏匿了好多年
Jessi, you know she's been in hiding for years.
-她跟先知没关系 -对
- She wants nothing to do with Latnok. - That's right.
她不信任你
She didn't trust you.
她从没见过我
She never met me.
她以前... 和先知之间有点问题
It's Latnok she had... has a problem with.
内特和我做完你那个项目了
Nate and I finished that project for you.
这么快 很好 你们一定合作很愉快
So soon? Great. You must be working well together.
-他很乐于助人 -关于什么的项目
- He was very helpful. - What was the project about?
我们对他一无所知而他却在这里吃饭
We don't know anything about this guy and he's here having dinner.
-杰西 -他不相信我
- Jessi. - He doesn't trust me?
-我还不相信他呢 -杰西 拜托
- I don't trust him. - Jessi, please.
-他做过很坏的事情 -你在说什么
- He's done terrible things. - What are you talking about?
你是个骗子 你有不可告人的秘密
You're a liar! You have secrets.
也许我们应该
Maybe we should tell this family
把你一直瞒着家里的秘密告诉他们
About the secret you've been keeping from them.
我想我有义务告诉你们
I think it's beholden upon me to tell you
你们是在跟什么人生活在一起
What sort of person you have living under your roof.
你记得第一夜吧 杰西
You remember that first night, Jessi.
爆♥炸♥之后...
After the explosion...
你逃出了培养仓
You found your way out of the pod
离开了ZZYZX
And left ZZYZX.
你在树林里游荡着
You took a little wander in the woods.
碰到了一个野营的男人
You came across a man camping.
不
No.
-一个陌生人 -别说了
- A stranger to you. - Please stop.
你把他杀了
And you killed him.
离开培养仓一小时后 她杀人了
An hour out of the pod, and she murdered someone.
恐怕她就是这样的人
I'm afraid that's the sort of person that she is.
这是她的天性
It's in her nature.
杰西 他在说什么
Jessi, what is he saying?
我有新闻报告
I have the news reports.
-这案子还没结 -我没有杀他
- The murder's still unsolved. - I didn't murder him.
-他有刀 -那这是真的了
- He had a knife. - Then it's true?
不 我势单力薄 我很害怕
No. I was alone. I was scared.
-他试图袭击我 -天哪
- He tried to attack me. - Oh, my god.
我没有杀人
I'm not a killer!
我不是杀人凶手
I'm not a killer.
杰西 杰西
Jessi! Jessi!
等等
Wait!
我很抱歉
I'm terribly sorry.
我也不想这样告诉你们
I hate to drop news like that on you.
-我只是不敢相信 -的确难以接受
- I just can't believe it. - It's a lot to take in.
但我觉得有必要告诉你们
But I do feel I had to tell you.
我们担心杰西有一段时间了
We've been concerned about Jessi for quite some time.
知道她现在住在你们家...
Knowing that she's here with your family now...
我觉得我们任何人都不想
I don't think any of us want someone so...
让这样一个反复无常的人跟凯尔在一起
Unpredictable getting closer to Kyle.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
她是如此不安
She was so upset.
我只希望她没事
I just hope she's all right.
这就是他非同寻常的地方
This is why he's extraordinary.
他只担心她
He's only concerned about her.
既然我们不能进入先知
So is it off-limits,
你可以告诉我们你们在先知做什么吗
Or can you tell us what you're working on at Latnok now?
难以置信
Unbelievable.
这是什么超级大胆的友好行为
What's with this super perky friendly routine?
我表现得很感兴趣 我是想大家相处愉快
I'm showing interest. I'm being nice.
这一点都不像你
That's so not like you.
你作为戴克伦的前女友
It's sweet that you're trying to
试着跟我交流很体贴
Connect with me as Declan's ex-girlfriend.
看到没 我很体贴 我在试着交流
See? I'm sweet. I'm trying to connect.
回答你的问题 我有一大堆新的想法
And in answer to your question, I've got a bunch of new ideas,
-还不值得讨论 -你得让卡西迪执行它们吗
- Too soon to discuss. - You have to run them by Cassidy?
为什么一直对卡西迪有兴趣
Why all this interest in Cassidy?
我只是想感受下你的生活
I just want to get a sense of your life.
我不喜欢他
I don't like him.
他一开始不让我跟你约会
He didn't want me to date you at first,
然后他虽然没有恐吓我
And he didn't exactly threaten me,
但我们感觉像在唐·科莱昂的领地
But we got pretty close to Don Corleone territory.
-这家伙让我毛骨悚然 -真古怪
- The guy creeps me out. - How weird.
凯尔 我知道今晚的结局不如人意
Kyle, I know tonight didn't work out the way we'd hoped.
我们都想为杰西好
We all want the best for Jessi.
但很显然 她是个麻烦的女孩
But clearly, she's a very troubled girl.
你做她的精神支柱
And you've spent an excessive amount of time
太久了
Being her anchor.
-你得停下来 -她是我的朋友
- That has got to be draining. - She's my friend.
-我愿意为她做任何事 -你是个好人
- I'd do anything for her. - You're a good man.
我只是不希望她的善变影响你的未来
I just don't want her instability jeopardize your future.
我们还没有机会谈论这些...
We never had a chance to talk about that...
我愿意
I'd still like to.
也许我们可以等会见
Maybe we can meet later.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表