剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
先知要重新开始亚当的实验
Latnok was re-starting Adam's experiment.
我得阻止他们 我得继续伪装
I had to stop them. I had to keep up the charade.
这是个意外
It was an accident.
-你知道吗 -那也改变不了发生的事情
- You know that? - That doesn't change what happened.
她要杀我 你救了我的命
She was gonna kill me. You saved my life.
凯尔 我保证我会处理这件事
Kyle, I promise I will take care of this.
我会照顾好你
I will take care of you.
但你得和我齐心 然后回家
But you need to pull it together and go home.
告诉他们你遇到我了 但没见过杰西
Tell them you met with me, but you never saw Jessi.
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
我会确保不留任何痕迹
I'll make sure there is no trace of what happened.
这件事从没发生过
This never happened.
其他人都只知道 杰西逃走了
As far as anyone's concerned, Jessi ran away
她没回来过
And she's not coming back.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
明白
Yes.
我们现在是一个战壕里的兄弟了 凯尔
We're in this together now, Kyle.
齐心协力 没有我们办不到的事
And together, there is nothing that we can't do.
但我们得互相信任
But we need to trust each other.
我相信你 你相信我吗
I trust you. Do you trust me?
我没有太多说谎经验
I hadn't had much experience lying.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
但如果有必要...
But when it was necessary...
我相信
I do.
结果是我相当擅长说谎
It turned out I was good at it.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表