剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
我知道她肯定是死活不说
I'm sure she was a real pillar of secrecy.
我还是走吧
I'll just go.
这不是她的错
This isn't her fault.
好啊 帮起她来了
Oh,that's good. Stick up for her.
你还能怎么破坏我的生活
Let's see how else you can destroy my day.
我没有破坏你的生活
I didn't destroy your day.
没有吗 可之前都是好好的
No? Because it was going pretty well
后来马克说他不能和我约会
Until Mark told me he won't date me
-因为他担心自毁前程 -他没担心错
- Because he's afraid of his future. - Good. he should be.
我该跟谁约会凭什么归你管
Why do you get to decide who I can and can't go out with?
因为我是你父亲 你住在我家
Because I'm your father and you live in my house!
回归原始了 爸爸 拿出老一套来有意思吗
Real original,dad. Does it feel good to be a walking parental clich?
想听老一套 给我回房♥间去
You want a clich? Go to your room!
-你不可以进去 -我要见她
- You are not allowed back here. - I need to see her.
我不管你对她做了什么
I don't know what you did to her,
我女儿在里边痛哭流涕
But my daughter is back there crying her eyes out.
-从未见她哭得如此伤心 -我能帮她
- I've never seen her like this. - I can help her.
-求你了 -你还没伤害够她吗
- Please. - Don't you think you've done enough?
别让他进来
Keep him out.
还剩两分钟
Two minutes.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
在你表演之前 我要纠正错误
I couldn't let you perform without trying to make things better.
我...
It's just...
感觉很伤心
I feel so sad.
都是我不好
I did this to you.
阿曼达 我很抱歉
Amanda,I'm so sorry.
我很信任你
I trusted you.
我却辜负了你的信任
And I broke that trust.
我伤害了你
I hurt you.
我从没想过要伤害你 可事与愿违
I never thought I'd do anything to hurt you,but I did.
我深爱着你 阿曼达
I love you so much,Amanda.
我也爱你
I love you,too.
所以我才如此伤心
That's why it hurts so badly.
不是因为你吻她
It's not that you kissed her.
而是我能感觉到 你们之间的关系
It's that I can feel what's happening between you two.
-什么也没有 -你没发现
- There's nothing. - You don't see it.
但确实有
But it's there.
当我想着会因某人而失去你
I can't be with you when I know
我如何同你相处
I'm losing you to someone else.
你不会失去我
You'll never lose me.
我已经失去了
I already have.
打扰了 还剩1分钟
I'm sorry. One minute.
我不行
I can't do this.
我不能上台演奏
I can't go out and play.
让我帮你 我能解决你的问题
Let me help you. I know how to fix your problem.
怎么做
How?
如果你对我尚存一丝信任
If you have any trust left for me at all,
让我做给你看
Let me show you.
该上台了
You're on.
你得走了
You have to go now.
我们因阿曼达的音乐而相识
Amanda's music had brought us together.
第一次听到她演奏 我们就彼此相连
We had connected that first time I heard her play.
现在 我感觉这种联♥系♥被切断了
And now,somehow our connection had been severed.
尽管她弹得非常棒
Though she had never played better,
我却伤心欲绝 由于我的所作所为
It broke my heart to know that because of what I had done,
她将不再为我弹奏
She would be playing on without me.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表