剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
-很好 -在纳克吧
- That would be wonderful. - The Rack?
-半小时后 -好像你早就计划好了
- Half an hour? - Sounds like a plan.
好的 安全无事
Ok, the coast is clear.
我一直幻想着的
I always pictured the fairy-tale ending
约会童话结局就是爬过你姐的窗户
To the perfect date as me climbing through your sister's window.
我希望能把你偷送进来
I wish I could beam you up to
继续我们的夜晚
Maintain the theme of our evening.
不管了 行动
Anyway, let's move.
遵命
Yes, sir.
他来了
He's coming.
爸
Dad!
你还好吗
Hey. How's it going?
"星际旅行夜"结束了吗
Is Star Trek night over already?
发生什么了 你又闷闷不乐的
What happened? Did you get mopey again?
不 很好 你是对的
No, it was great. You were right.
安迪很喜欢整个"超级银河送行"
Andi loved the whole super-galactic send-off.
-天才主意 -那么为什么...
- Genius idea. - Then why...?
-让我解释 -乔史 我不敢相信你...
- Let me explain. - Josh, I can't believe you...
看起来这么累
Look so tired.
我去告诉你妈妈你回来了
I'll go tell your mother that you're home
你就直接上♥床♥去
And that you're going straight to bed.
睡觉
To sleep.
就是这里 我的住处
So this is it. My domain.
你肯定学很多东西吧
Wow. You must study a lot.
总有人学得更多
There's always someone studying more.
为什么你什么都喜欢竞争呢
Why do you make everything a competition?
你问得真直接
Wow. Direct.
-抱歉 -不 我想我需要那样
- Sorry. - No, I think I need that.
你应该尝尝我的东西 不错的
You should call me on my stuff. It's good.
-要我给你拿点吗 -苏打吧
- Can I get you anything? - I could use a soda.
机器在楼下
Machine's right downstairs.
亚当·拜棱
Adam Bailen
没有肚脐
No belly button
-你的饮料 小姐 -谢谢
- Your beverage, milady. - Thank you.
-你还好吗 -我很好
- You ok? - Fine.
喂
Hello?
有人在吗
Is anyone here?
凯尔
Kyle?
杰西 其他人呢
Jessi. Where is everyone?
我们提前关门了
We closed early.
我不知道你想要什么
I don't know what it is you want.
真♥相♥ 我知道你杀了莎拉
The truth. I know you killed Sarah.
-为什么 -莎拉是自己离开的
- Why? - Sarah left.
我很抱歉她没能继续尽母亲的职责
I'm sorry she couldn't handle being your mother.
不准你这么说她
Don't you dare speak of her that way.
她没抛弃我 你杀了她
She didn't leave me, you killed her.
-你需要帮助 -事实上 你才需要
- You need help. - Actually, I think you do.
看到水怎么样了吗
See what's happening to the water?
我也可以那样对你
I can do that to you.
我能控制你体内的血液流动
I can manipulate the blood flow in your body.
-什么 -我能选定特定区域
- What? - I can target certain areas
然后控制血管的伸缩
And make the vessels expand and contract.
-杰西 听着... -为什么她得死
- Jessi, listen... - Why did she have to die?
你最好回答我
I suggest that you answer me.
你不想接受莎拉的离开
You don't want to accept that Sarah left.
我跟这个没关系
I had nothing to do with it!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
停下 不要
Stop! Don't!
杰西
Jessi!
-你得冷静下来 -他杀了我母亲
- You need to calm down. - He murdered my mother!
别管我
Stay out of it.
事情不是那样的
It didn't happen that way.
你说什么
What are you saying?
你想知道真♥相♥吗 莎拉袭击了我
You want the truth? Sarah attacked me.
-什么 -她那晚看到我了
- What? - She saw me that night!
她知道我是先知 要杀了我
She knew I was Latnok. She was gonna kill me.
她失败了 我是自卫的
She lost it! I was protecting myself.
-我没有选择 -你在说谎
- I had no choice. - You're lying.
我能看出你在说谎 这说不通
I can tell that you're lying. It makes no sense.
杰西 你得告诉她发生了什么
Jessi! You need to tell her what's going on.
拜棱的实验 在培养仓里延长孕育期
Baylin's experiment. Prolonged gestation in a pod.
我们又开始进行了
We're starting it up again.
你们为什么要做实验
The experiment. Why would you do that?
我要查明原因
I'm looking at the reason.
你是成功案例
You're a success.
莎拉发现了
Sarah found out.
-莎拉不同意 -所以你就杀了她
- She didn't approve. - So you killed her!
你掠夺了我的一切
You took everything from me!
我的母亲 现在又是凯尔
My mother! And now Kyle!
杰西 杰西 不要
Jessi! Jessi, don't!
你知道我做了什么 你连看都不看我了
You know what I did. You can't even look at me anymore.
不是那样的 我们可以一起解决
That's not true. We can get through this.
不 已经不要紧了
No. It doesn't matter anymore.
-我已经是杀人犯了 -不
- I'm already a murderer. - No!
杰西 杰西
Jessi? Jessi?
杰西 回答我
Jessi. Speak to me.
-凯尔 她... -不 别说
- Kyle, she's... - No, don't say it!
杰西 杰西
Jessi. Jessi!
醒醒 没效果
Please. It didn't work.
杰西 醒醒 呼吸啊
Jessi, please! Breathe!
凯尔 她没有脉搏了 没脉搏了
Kyle, I got nothing, man. I got nothing.
快点 我们得离开这儿
Come on, we gotta get out of here.
-天哪 -我们得离开这儿
- Oh, my god. - We gotta get out of here.
-我不会离开她的 -凯尔 你不能留在这儿
- I won't leave her. - Kyle, you can't be here.
-你不能留在这儿 伙计 -杰西 对不起
- You can't be here, man. - Jessi, I'm sorry.
他们走了
They're gone.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我把心跳减慢到每分钟两次
I slowed my heartbeat down to two beats per minute.
出奇得轻松
And it was strangely relaxing.
你最好快离开
You better go.
妮可♥儿♥在家等你
Nicole's waiting for you at home.
你认为我们能让卡西迪相信了吗
Do you think we convinced Cassidy?
他会派人清理现场的
He'll send people to clean up the mess.
他们不会告诉他没找到尸体吗
Won't they tell him they didn't find my body?
别担心 我会处理的
Don't worry. I'll take care of it.
杰西
Jessi?
真高兴你回家了
I'm so happy you're home.
-你还好吗 -我很好
- Are you all right? - Oh, I'm fine.
凯尔解释了你对卡西迪的计谋
Kyle explained the trick you were pulling on Cassidy.
我希望我一开始就能知道
I wish I'd known about it from the beginning.
我们不想让你担心
We didn't want to worry you.
你们这部分计划不太成功 我很担心
That part of your plan was unsuccessful.
妮可♥儿♥ 我很抱歉
Nicole, I'm really sorry
没有告诉那晚我发生了什么
I didn't tell you about what happened to me that night.
不 我很难过你经历了那些
No, I'm so sorry you had to go through that.
而我的反应...
And the way I reacted...
杰西 你一直都可以依靠我
Jessi, you know you can always count on me.
通过这样的方式听到 我太吃惊了
I was just so surprised, hearing it like that.
所以我之前决定告诉凯尔
That's why I decided to tell Kyle before.
当我们计划这些时 他说"不能出意外"
When we were planning all this, he said, "No surprises."
那是我唯一没分享过的秘密
And that was the one secret I never shared.
所以我告诉了他
So I told him.
他理解了
And he understood.
他一直都理解我
He always does.
那么你们在纳克进行得如何
So how did it go at The Rack?
跟计划一样
Just like we wanted.
我不想凯尔还跟卡西迪一起在外面
I don't like that Kyle's still out there with Cassidy.
凯尔能搞定他的
Kyle can handle him.
我们欺骗了卡西迪
We had fooled Cassidy,
他透露出了我的最大挑战
And he revealed my biggest challenge,
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表