剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
《天赐》前情提要
Previously on Kyle XY
阿曼达的手♥机♥
It's from Amanda.
是先知 他们掳走了她
Latnok. They have her.
-今晚你和莎拉一起离开吗 -是的
- You're leaving with Sarah tonight? - Yeah.
轻装上阵真好
It's good to travel light.
凯尔出事了
I think there's something wrong with Kyle. He's in trouble.
我不能走
I can't leave.
我不知道你是否不想
I don't know where you stand with me or
或者如何和我在一起
With what we're supposed to be or not be,
但一切都尊重你的选择
But it's in your hands.
我觉得我们不该在一起
I think that means that we shouldn't be together.
你需要的是一次热辣的身体碰撞
What you need is a hot and sweaty mack session.
-和谁 -无所谓 只要做就可以了
- With who? - Who cares? Just rebound.
-我的天 -不 不是你想的那样
- Oh,my god. - No. no.
不要紧 你们继续吧
No,that's ok. Go back to your bathroom fiesta.
罗莉
Lori!
我的舞会之夜看来只能是平凡的一晚
My prom night's turning out to be a g-rated experience.
-你期望发生点限制级的事啊 -只有你不想
- You were hoping for an r? - You're the one who didn't want to.
-你也是 -时间对了自然会发生
- You didn't want to,either. - It'll happen when it's right.
当我们感到万事俱备的时候
When everything comes together in the moment,we'll feel it.
我们就会知道了
We'll just know.
莎拉
Sarah?
酒一定让我醉得很厉害
That spiked punch must have really done a number on me.
-明早会好点的 -谢谢你 凯尔
- You'll feel better in the morning. - I want to thank you,Kyle.
-今晚过的真开心 -做个好梦
- My night was perfect. - Sweet dreams.
你绑♥架♥了阿曼达
You took Amanda!
凯尔 我们不是敌人
We're not the enemy,Kyle.
-再也不许靠近她一步 -凯尔我们不是敌人
- Don't you ever go near her again! - We're not the enemy,kyle.
我们只是想了解你 和你一起工作
We just want to know you,work with you.
我决不会成为你们的一份子
I'll never be part of this.
再见
See you around.
37美元26美分
Thirty-seven dollars and 26 cents.
就这么点 今天我♥干♥的活是平时两倍
That's it? I worked a double today.
八小时减去吃饭和休息 每小时赚5.23美元
Eight hours minus lunch and two breaks,that's $5.32 an hour.
我要去找个新工作
I need to get a new job.
-把后面弄干净 我们就可以走了 -好的
- I've got to clean up the back and then we can go. - Ok.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
阿曼达
Amanda?
凯尔
Kyle?
你怎么走过去的
How'd you get by me?
阿曼达 等等
Amanda,wait!
-凯尔 救我 -阿曼达
- Kyle,help! - Amanda!
凯尔
Kyle!
太晚了
It's too late.
天赐第三季第二集
Kyle XY So3E02
就像真的发生那样
I felt like it was really happening.
你太紧张了 先知确实让你不知所措了
It's anxiety. Latnok really put you through the wringer.
即使她没有危险
And even though she was never in any real jeopardy,
你还是会害怕失去她
You still experienced the trauma of losing her.
到现在我都不会忘记他们怎么对你的
I still can't get over what they did to you.
凯尔 和杰西说让莎拉给我打个电♥话♥
Listen,Kyle,could you ask Jessi to have Sarah call me?
我给她留了很多言
I've left her a dozen messages and I
想要和她谈谈先知的事情
Want to talk to her about this latnok thing.
整个星期我都想偶遇她
I've been trying to meet up with her all week.
我想在她们走之前和她见上一面
I want to see her before they leave.
我希望他们好好的 可这并不容易
I hope they're ok. This can't be easy.
面对现实吧 莎拉有点怪异
Let's face it. Sarah does sound a little weird.
先知让她受了很多苦
Latnok put her through a lot in her life.
可她就是向着他们
And she was right about them.
他们甚至不听亚当·拜棱的话
They didn't even listen when Adam Baylin told them to stay away.
-你认为他们会听你的 -我也不知道
- You think they'll listen to you? - I don't know.
我想这就是我会做噩梦的原因
I guess that's why I'm having the nightmares.
或许福斯知道该怎么办
Maybe Foss could,you know,take care of it,zzyzx style.
我们本不该告诉他的
I knew we should have never told him.
你在暗示我还太小吗
You're implying I'm not man enough to handle it?
真讽刺啊 史蒂文
That stings a little,Stephen.
你开玩笑呢
You're kidding me,right?
凯尔 准备好盛夏街头夜市了吗
Kyle,you ready for some summer street fair fun?
我5点就开车出发了
Josh Trager bus is leaving in five.
你的车还需要新的燃油泵吧
The Josh Trager bus still needs a new fuel pump.
好吧 那才是真的车
Right. The actual bus,then.
-过得愉快 -过得愉快
- Good day,parents. - Good day.
-他怎么了 -不知道
- What is up with him? - No idea.
简直是灾难 好朋友和前男友在一起
A total disaster. Best friend making out with ex-boyfriend.
他们说了什么吗
What did they say about it?
没有 我整个星期都躲着他们
Nothing. I've been dodging both of them all week.
你为此写了多少歌♥
So,um,how many songs have you written about it?
9首
Nine.
所以我才给你打电♥话♥
That's why I called you.
你就为了这找我
That's why you called me?
想激发我的音乐灵感
To exploit me for my musical genius?
是啊 就是激发你了
Yeah. I mean,that's ok,right,exploiting you?
好吧 可是我以为你
Yeah. yeah. No,I thought maybe you,uh,
找我还有别的原因
You called for another reason.
-有什么呢 -有...
- Like what? - Like uh...
也许你愿意和我混在一起
Maybe you wanted to hang out with me.
你怎么会这么想
What would make you think that?
不知道啊 我有智慧 我很聪明吧
Well,I don't know. Because I'm smart,I'm clever.
而且我的直觉告诉我这样
And I'm intuitive.
-我看见你脸红了 -我没有脸红
- And you're blushing. - I'm so not blushing.
肯定有
Totally blushing.
别废话 难道要我约你出去吗
Crap. Are you going to make me ask you out?
看情况 你愿意吗
Uh,depends. Do you want to?
不要 我还是想传统点比较好
No. I was kind of hoping for the traditional gender roles here.
男孩邀请女孩出去
Oh,the guy asks the girl out.
-女孩却不愿意 -就像这样
- The girl plays hard to get. - Something like that.
这样呢
How about this?
男孩邀请他老板的女儿出去
The guy asks the daughter of his boss
老板把他打趴下了
And the boss kicks the guy's ass.
你害怕我爸
Hmm. You're afraid of my dad.
理论上说 我的未来
Well,your dad technically holds the keys
掌握在你♥爸♥的手上
To my future in his hand.
如果我想约你的话 我会去找他的
But I could ask him,you know,first.
-你会去吗 -如果我们传统点...
- You would do that? - I mean,if we're being traditional...
好吧 那就解决了
Ok,no,yeah,all right. It's settled.
和罗莉·特雷格的约会正在实行中
Operation date with Lori Trager is in effect.
阿曼达 是我
Hey,Amanda,it's me.
我到了 可是没有看见你
I think I'm in the right spot,but you're not here.
听见了请回电
Just give me a call when you get this.
我好意思我迟到了 早上起晚了
Hey. Sorry I'm late. I got a late start this morning.
有点不舒服
I wasn't feeling well.
我来找你妈妈 她不接我电♥话♥
I came to talk to your mom. She hasn't been returning my calls.
-可能她不想和你谈 -为什么
- Maybe she doesn't want to talk to you. - Why wouldn't she?
不知道 她不是个健谈的人
I don't know. She's not really a talkative person.
你知道的 她很不喜欢交际
You know,she keeps to herself a lot.
我知道
I understand.
但是 这件事很重要
Still,this is important.
她不在
She's not here.
我可以等她
I'm happy to wait.
-我可以进来吗 -恐怕不方便
- May I come in? - It's probably not a good idea.
杰西 你还好吧
Jessi,is everything ok?
很好啊
Yeah,never better.
我知道转变很困难
I know this is a difficult transition.
我不觉得你知道 妮可♥儿♥ 我想你该走了
I don't think you know anything,Nicole. I think you should go.
杰西 我要进来
Jessi,I'm coming inside.
自便吧
Suit yourself.
拜托你不要告诉凯尔
Please don't tell Kyle.
你还好吧
You feeling ok?
这星期莫名的头痛
It's this stupid headache I've had all week.
宿醉的好起来是世界上最难的事了
It's the world's longest spiked punch hangover.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表