剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
明白了吗
Are we clear?
-有什么计划 收工回家吗 -是啊
- So what do you think? Wrap it up? - Yeah.
今晚没心情再杀人了
I don't have the heart to kill anymore ways tonight.
一幅迷路小狗的样子
The lost puppy dog look.
我猜猜看
Let me guess.
你在想 我们真的是那种
You're thinking are we really gona be that couple
去舞会却整夜都在打电玩的情侣
Who went to prom played video games all night?
也许吧 有一点
Maybe. A little.
都因为你太性感了...
But only because you look hot...
而且其他人都在做
And everyone else are doing it,
我可不想你走的时候
Which is not an argument I imagine...
再争论这个
You're gonna fly with right now
好吗
Is it?
是你不想做的
You're the one who didn't want to.
-你也不想 -但是你先提出的
- You didn't want to either. - But you went on the record first
大笨蛋
Total jerk.
那你心里还是很想 是吗
So you really did want to? Do?
你呢
Do you?
那么多反对观点
The are so many arguments aginst.
-我知道 很俗嘛 -的确
- I know,the clich? Of it all. - There's that.
结果都怎样了呢
And there's the what happens after?
我只是想感受一下这种经历
I... I just want to get to the during.
说真的
Seriously,
假如你有条超棒的牛仔裤
Say you have this amazing pair of jeans.
你爱死了 感觉超棒很包身
You love them. They feel great and they hug your ass.
然后你把裤子剪短了
And then you cut them off to make shorts.
就再也无法复原了
You can't ever get them back.
那我们就是这条合身的牛仔裤
So. We're the comfortable ass-hugging jeans.
-如果剪短后不好看怎么办 -是啊
- But what if we're not great as shorts? - Exactly.
如果因为剪坏了 毁了这么棒的仔裤
And I would hate myself if I gave up a a great pair of jeans
我会恨死自己的
For some sucky,raggedy cutoff.
我觉得还是值得剪短的
I think the jeans are worth cutting
起码我们穿过一次短版的
So we could try them on as shorts at least once.
乔史 感觉对了自然而然会发生
Josh,it'll happen when it's right.
不因今天 也不因我们应该发生
Not because it prom night, or because we supposed to,
但那一刻到来的时候
But when everything comes together in the moment,
我们会感觉到
We'll l feel it.
我们会知道的
We'll just know.
-怎么找呢 -我能听到她的心跳
- How will we find her? - I'll hear her heartbeat
跟我来
Come on.
前门警戒
Security to the front gate
-我来处理 -不 杰西
- I'll handle this - No. Jessie
-现在没时间在挣这个 -那就听我的
- We don't the time to argue. - Then listen to me.
下次 以我的方式处理
Next time,we do it my way.
我不希望你受伤
I don't wanna you to get hurt.
不用担心我
Don't worry about me.
杰西 如果我们必须分开行事
Jessie. If we have to separate,
逃出去马上回到莎拉身边
Get out and head straight back to Sarah.
-凯尔 -答应我 我知道你安全才放心
- Kyle... - Promise me.I need to know you'll be safe.
我答应你
I promise.
没多久我们就会被发现的
It's only a matter of time till they realize we're here.
到那时候 你必须出手
And when that happens,you'll have to fight.
看到了吧
See what I mean?
得按我的方式处理
We do it my way.
别无选择
No choice.
我还是更喜欢我的方式
I like my way better.
现在我能听到了 阿曼达在这里
I can hear it now. It's Amanda.
凯尔
Kyle.
-杰西 快走 -不 我没事的
- Jessie,go. - No. I'll be fine.
快去救你的舞伴吧
Go get your prom date.
-他们到底想要什么 -求你了...
- What do they want from him? - Please...
-他们有个计划 -什么计划
- They have a plan. - What plan?
我不清楚
I don't know.
-阿曼达 -六号♥走廊出现安全问题
- Amanda - Security breach in corridor six.
快走
Come on.
六号♥走廊出现安全问题
Security breach in corridor six.
凯尔 他们跟过来了 快走
Kyle! They're coming. go!
抱着她
Take her.
把她放下
Put her down!
-放下那女孩 -快走
- Put the girl down. - Go
-扶他坐起来 -好的
- Put him in the chair. - Ok
那是橡胶子弹
It was a rubber bullet.
等了你好久呢 凯尔
Waited a long time to meet you, Kyle.
很高兴见到你
I'm glad you're here.
这怎么回事
What is this?
你今晚经历了重重困难
You've been through a lot tonight.
但是你表现很出色
But you were amazing. Man.
你解决了我们设计的种种难题
You handled everything we threw at you.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你使用和控制能力的方法
The way you used and controlled your abilities.
即使你为阿曼达感到不安
Even though you were upset about Amanda.
对了 她没事
She'll be fine,by the way.
都是你策划的
You planed all of this?
你的未来前途无量 凯尔
You've a big future,Kyle.
我们得好好谈谈
We have a lot need to talk about.
没什么好谈的
I don't want anything to do with you.
你生气是很正常的
Look... you're angry. Fair enough.
我们的方法的确有点 极端
Our methods can seen a little extreme.
你抓住我 威胁我的家人 又抓走阿曼达
You took me. You've frightened my family, you took a Amanda!
她什么都不记得的
She won't remember a thing.
你别再靠近她
Don't ever go near her again.
凯尔 我们不是敌人
We're not the enemy, Kyle.
我们想了解你
We just wanna know you.
跟你合作
Work with you.
不 我不会跟你们同流合污的
No. I'll never be part of this.
一夜之间很难让你接受
It's too much to take in for one night.
来 把她的包给他
Here... Give him her bag.
别忘了你的蝴蝶领结
Don't forget your bowtie.
如果忘了的话 他们是不会放过你的
They'll charge you an arm and a leg if you forget it.
回家吧
Go home.
他们都等着你呢
They're all waiting.
回见...
See you around...
我不想吵醒他们
I don't want to wake them.
我的钥匙在这儿
Here's my key.
至少你没把它弄丢
At least you didn't lose it.
再说一遍
That again?
我是说你的钥匙 你找到钥匙了 我发誓
I meant your key. You found your key. I swear.
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
我只是... 不明白
I just... I don't know.
好像这方式...
Something about the way...
-今晚真棒 -是啊 谁说不是
- This is the best night. - It was,wasn't it?
-现在都结束了 -是的
- And,now it's over. - Yeah.
-所以 我想 该说晚安了吧 -对哦
- So,I guess,good night? - Right.
别让我开口
Well,don't make me ask you for one.
-什么 -抱抱
- One what? - A hug.
抱抱 当然没问题
A hug? Oh. absolutely.
-凯尔 -杰西 你怎么还在这
- Kyle. - Jessi, what are you doing here?
-我等你一起离开 -阿曼达...
- I couldn't leave without you. - Amamda...
在这儿 她没事
Oh,she's here. She's fine.
她开始慢慢醒过来了
I think she might be starting to wake up a little bit.
-现在几点了 -快两点半了
- What time is it? - It's about 2:30.
我得送她回家了
I have to get her home.
等等 刚发生了什么事 他们想要什么
Wait,what happened? What did they want?
他会为这个女孩做任何事情
He'll do anything for the girl.
而她会为他做任何事情
She'll do anything for him.
谢谢你的全力帮忙
Thanks for all your help.
事情进展顺利吗
Did everything work out the way you wanted?
很顺利
Exactly.
他们制♥造♥那么多陷阱 就为了见你
They went to all that trouble to meet you.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表