剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
《天赐》前情提要
Previously on Kyle XY
你第一次来这里的时候
When you first came here,
世界万物对于你都是崭新的
Everything in the world was new.
回想你所学到的一切
Look at all you've learned.
回想你所克服的一切
Look at all you've overcome.
今晚的舞会为此而设
Tonight is celebration of that..
尽情享受吧
Just breathe and enjoy it.
别用这个
Don't use this
你想让我出意外吗
You don't want me to have safe sex?
我不是想让你出意外
I do want you have safe sex,
我根本就不想你发生性行为
But no, I don't want you to have sex at all.
今晚我本想和你做♥爱♥的
I really wanted to have sex with with you tonight
但我还是觉得... 我们不能这样
I just... don't think we should.
在毕业舞会失身太俗了对吗
Losing my virginity on prom night is the most clich?
所有俗套中最俗的
Of all things clich?
这首歌♥的作者也许不愿承认
This song is written by someone
但她完全了解自己的人生
Who knows a whole lot more about
也完全了解她生命中的
Who she is and really what life's all about
不可或缺的点点滴滴
Than she will ever admit.
我不知道你会不会想
I don't know you would stand with me
或者如何和我在一起
Or with what we're supposed to be or not be,
但一切都尊重你的选择
But it's in your hands.
我觉得我们还是不该在一起
I think that means we shouldn't be together.
我们应该离开西雅图
I think we should leave Seattle.
-去哪儿 -某处 任何地方
- Where would we go? - Somewhere. Anywhere else.
-我会想你的 杰西 -不 你不必想我
- I'm gonna miss you,Jessi. - No,you are not
因为无论我在那里
Because no matter where I am,
我们永远心灵相通
We are always connected
先知的人其实并不坏
The people in latnok aren't bad.
他们只是一些执着于临床观点的科学家
They're simply Scientists with a very clinical point of view.
真不可思议 是时候让大家认识我们了
He's incredible.I think it's time we introduce ourselves.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you,too
我把衣服忘记在里面了
Oh, I left my other clothes inside.
我去拿
I'll get them.
-东西找到了吗 -正在找
- Got everything you need? - I do now.
阿曼达
Amanda..
把他放平
Put him under.
阿曼达
Amanda...
我们总相信自己能掌握人生
Though we like to believe we have controler of our lives,
但就有那么一刻 总是事与愿违
In a single moment,everything can change.
我的庆祝之夜突然扭转
My night of celebration had suddenly turned,
使我感到害怕 甚至有些困扰
Leaving me afraid and confused
我被抓住了
I was trapped.
可我脑海里只有一件事情
And the only thing on my mind was
阿曼达在哪儿
Where was Amanda
天赐第三季 第一集
Kyle XY S03E01
痛死了
Oh,the pain.
心痛 脚也痛
Broken heart,broken feet.
-怎么会心痛 -她甩了戴克伦
- Broken heart? - She dumped Declan.
不确切 应该说我和他不再是一对了
Dumped is inaccurate. We weren't an official couple anymore
怎么了
What happened?
他很优雅地退出了
Let's just say he very graciously gave me
还让我不要再挂念从前
The opportunity to move on.
和我选择的一样
Which I took.
真的
Really.
我要去睡觉了
I'm going to sleep.
舞会后的派对怎么样
What about the after-party?
代我向安迪和双胞胎问好
Give my regard to Andy and the dimple twins
凯尔和阿曼达去哪儿了
Where are Kyle and Amanda?
他们直接去了旅馆
They went straight to the hotel
听起来比任何情侣都要激♥情♥
Which would sound a whole lot hotter for any other couple.
等下 你呢 今晚你过的怎样
Wait a minute,what about you? how was your night?
爸爸 我要换衣服见安迪去了
Dad,I have to swap clothes and meet Andy.
我知道 真的没什么激动人心的吗
I know, but anything... exciting to report?
如果你问的是那个...
If you're asking me about that...
你给我的棒棒糖还没有拆封 别担心
Candy bar you gave me,no worries. It's still in the wrapper.
乔史 我知道你♥爸♥给了你避孕套
Josh,I know your father gave you a condom.
咱们家就没点神圣的事情吗
Is there nothing sacred in this house?
我不是想让你丢脸
I didn't mean to embarrass you..
但既然我们说到了这个...
But since we're on the subject...
放心
Rest assured,
派对之后就没有发生过任何事
Nothing remotely life-altering awaits me after-party.
凯尔倒是比我激♥情♥多了
Even Kyle's got a better shot in some excitement
我不能去找阿曼达
I could't search for Amanda.
所以我倾听她的心跳声
So I listened for her heartbeat.
可我只能听见有人在谈论我
But I could only hear voices talking about me.
-他没有知觉 -启动程序
- He's non-responsive. - To begin the procedure.
布鲁图 回来
Brutus! Come here!
回来
Come here!
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
只是条小狗而已
It's just a dog.
希望不是因为他 你才要打包离开
I hope he,uh,hope he didn't send you packing.
它整天都在叫
All the barking.
我们刚搬来 他有点不习惯...
It's a new place. He gets kind of jittery.
我们什么也没有听到啊 刚好要搬走而已
No,we didn't hear anying. We're just leaving.
-我们 -我和我妈
- We? - Uh,me and mother
你和你妈 去度假还是...
You and your mom. Cool. Vacation or...?
我太爱管闲事了 不好意思
Incredibly nosy. I'm so sorry.
还有一堆衣服等着洗呢 我要回去了
Well,my laundry awaits, so I'm gonna get back to it.
很好
Cool.
这机器什么时候最好用呢
When's a good time use the machine?
-我是说洗衣机 -凌晨以后
- The washing machine. - After midnight.
太好了 很好
Good to know. Cool.
祝你愉快
Have a good night.
你也是
You,too.
我们在家约会也行
You know,we could just hang out at home.
这是舞会后必来之地
This is all a part of the post-prom experience.
好吧 别显得太兴奋或怪异 要融入气氛
Ok,just don't act like excited and weird. Try to fit in.
-看来不难 -这里很热吗
- How hard can that be? - Is it hot in here?
如太阳表面一般
Like the surface of the sun.
也许我们该脱下衣服放纵一次
Maybe we should just surrender and rip off our clothes.
葡萄柚
Grapefruit.
什么
What?
没什么
Nothing.
看来是地心引力作怪[人之本性]
G-Force is the answer.
-进来 -冷静
- Come here. - Keep it. togethor.
换身行头 舒服多了
Wardrobe change. Much more comfortable.
要来点香槟吗
Are you ready for some bubbly?
哪里弄来的
Where did you get that?
筹办者的礼物
Compliments of the caterer,
作为交换 我在博客上给他的酒吧打五颗星
In exchange for a five-star review of his bistro on my blog.
特雷格不喜欢香槟 弄得她鼻子痒痒
You know,Trager hates champagne. Makes her nose tickle.
但其实... 挺可爱的
Which is... actually kind of cute.
我不该想这些了 对吧
I shouldn't be thinking about that,right?
我应该振作点 重新再来
I should be bouncing back.
东山再起 当然啦
Bounce away. Most definitely.
我该尽享欢乐
I should be having fun.
无忧无虑的欢乐 这才是目的
Mindless fun,that is the goal.
-为什么而干杯 -为一醉方休
- What should we toast to? - To hangovers.
-就这些吗 -是的
- Is that everything? - Yeah.
这就是我的全部家当了
I guess everything I own fits in one bag.
旅行还是轻装上阵好
It's good to travel light.
杰西
Jessi?
-怎么了 -不知道
- What is it? - I don't know.
我想是凯尔出事了
I think there's something wrong with Kyle.
你只是因离开而不安罢了
You're just anxious about leaving.
不 他有麻烦 我能感觉到
No,he's in trouble. I can feel it.
杰西
Jessi.
我知道离开很艰难 你很怕 我也是
I know this is hard and scary.For me,too.
上路以后你就会好多了
You're gonna feel better once we get on the road.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表