剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
跟罗莉或希拉里无关 跟女孩都不搭边
It's not about Lori or Hilary. It's not about girls at all.
-你没有... -是我的脚踝 笨蛋
- You're not,uh... - It's about my ankle,you idiot!
那天我看专家门诊了
I went to see a specialist the other day.
脚部治疗顶级专家
Top foot guy around.
治愈了海鹰队和超音速队员
Treats the Seahawks and the Sonics.
发现有个小骨头
Turns out there's this little bone.
踝骨还是其他地方
Talus or something.
总之他说会折磨我很多年
Anyway,mine's been fractured for like,years,he said.
没准他们能治好...
Maybe if they would have caught it...
但是他们失败了
They didn't.
所以我被耍了
So I've been playing on it.
永远治不好了
Never healed right.
那你之前做的手术呢
What about the surgery you had before?
治的脚踝别的地方
It's a different part of the ankle.
就那点儿事情呗
Just one of those things.
他们管这个叫功能衰退
Diminished function,I think they call it.
打篮球成为历史了
Basketball's history.
我猜以后时不时该看看书了
I should have cracked a book once in a while,I guess.
我去拿备用轮胎
I'll uh,get the spare.
-很难过吧 -有点吧
- Are you in pain? - Some.
所以今晚想一醉方休
Is that why you wanted to get drunk tonight?
忘掉痛苦
To forget?
也许吧
Maybe,yeah.
凯尔 你直面困难 而我转身逃避
Kyle,you step up and face your problems,but me,I run away.
我多希望你也逃避一次
For once I guess I wanted you to do the same.
今晚看到你的样子
When I saw you like that tonight,
感觉我的生活真可悲
It made me feel so bad about my life.
我理解
I understand.
伙计们 没有备用轮胎
Uh,Guys,I don't think we have a spare.
你老爸开车没有备用轮胎吗
Your father drives around without a spare?
真的是
Guess so.
我得打电♥话♥给他
Now I've got to call him.
我该怎么说啊
What am I supposed to say?
老爸 想来接我们吗
"Hey,dad! You want to come pick us up?
我们刚喝得酩酊大醉
We just did some serious underage drinking.
之后凯尔狂吐
And then,after Kyle's humongous ralph,
从扣留处逃出来把后胎扎了
We shredded the back tire breaking out of an impound lot."
顺便提一下 多谢你来开车
Thanks for driving,by the way.
你在酒吧看到这家伙了吧
You should have seen this guy back at the bar.
-他跟个秃女孩调情 -真的
- He picked up a bald chick. - You did?
她不是秃头 把头剃了而已
She wasn't bald. Her head was shaved.
是有区别的
There's a difference.
-头像个白球 -我都不太记得了
- Cue ball. - I don't really remember that much.
不记得了
You don't?
怎么了 我做什么了
Why? Did I do something?
没什么
Oh,no.
也没什么
Nothing,really.
先生们 我们要峰回路转了
Gentlemen,our luck is about to change.
现在你们要为
Now you are gonna pay
刚才所作付出代价 孩子们
For what you did back there,boy.
我来承担
I'd like to.
85美元扣押费
Eighty-five dollars for the impound
还有修理围墙的费用
Fee and whatever it costs to fix the fence.
我不要你的钱
I don't want your money.
你到底是谁
What the hell are you?
好吧 留着吧
All right. Keep it.
我还有更好的
I got something better.
我不喜欢她撒谎
I don't like that she lied.
我也不喜欢
I don't either.
我的自尊心出来作祟
But I guess my ego did come into play.
-但我并没觉得自己了不起 -有点自我膨胀吧
- But I didn't get all puffed up. - How about slightly inflated?
抱歉之前打断你和杰西
I'm sorry I interrupted you and Jessi earlier.
我会再找机会
I'll get another chance.
我会告诉罗莉 同意她跟马克交往
I'll tell Lori it's ok to see Mark.
希望现在为时不晚
I just hope It's not too late.
就知道杰西会带来好运
I knew Jessi was good for something.
母女关系是个棘手的事情
Mother relationships are a tricky business.
相信我 能理解
Believe me,I know.
你母亲也离你而去
Did yours leave,too?
等我哪天更了解你了
Maybe I'll tell you more about it someday
再跟你深谈这些吧
When I know you better.
要关门了 请问还要什么吗
We're supposed to be closed. Is there anything else?
抱歉 亲爱的
Oh. Sorry,love.
给你
Here you go.
她有点冷冰冰的 是吗
She's a bit icy,isn't she?
我亲了她男朋友
I kissed her boyfriend.
-真的吗 -我们有种特殊联♥系♥
- Oh,Really? - We always had a special connection.
你和她男朋友
You and her boyfriend.
很难解释
Yeah. It's hard to explain.
但的确存在
But it's there.
好像我们说同种语言
It's like we speak the same language,
想同样事情
Have the same thoughts.
这可很少见
That is a rare thing to find.
的确...
Yeah,well...
不知为什么他觉得自己跟阿曼达是天生一对
For some reason he thinks he's meant to be with Amanda.
你告诉这男孩你的想法了
Have you told this boy how you feel?
这很复杂
It's complicated.
我们现在住一个屋檐下
I'm living in the same house now.
听着 杰西
Listen,Jessi,
你是个特别的女孩
You are a very special young lady.
你聪明绝顶 美丽大方
You're brilliant,beautiful,
独一无二 要知道
Unique,you know.
我觉得那个阿曼达没法跟你比
From what I've seen,that Amanda girl has nothing on you.
如果你真的感觉和凯尔
And if you really do sense that special bond
有着啥特殊联♥系♥
Between you and Kyle,
你应该采取行动
You should act on it.
你怎么知道他的名字
How did you know his name?
我从没有提过
I never mentioned it.
我对你的事了解很多 杰西
There's a lot of things I know about you,Jessi.
比你想象的还要多
A lot more than you think.
而你对我还不太了解
And many that you don't know about me.
我不明白
I don't understand.
是时候解释一下了
I think it's time I explained.
伙计 我感觉被火车撞了那么晕
Man,I feel like I've been hit by a truck.
我也是 我都没喝酒
Me,too and I didn't even drink.
阿曼达的灯还亮着呢
Is Amanda's light still on?
我情不自禁
I can't help it.
你可以每晚都酩酊大醉
You could always get drunk every night.
我不想再喝醉了
I don't ever want to get drunk like that again.
我不想遗忘有多关心阿曼达
I don't want to forget how much I care about Amanda
她对我是那么的重要
And why she's so important to me.
那你乐意尝尽痛苦
So,you happy being miserable?
我得想办法解决
I'm gonna have to work through it.
我怎么解释怎么做 她都无法理解
Nothing I can do or say is gonna help her understand.
除非告诉她真♥相♥
Well,except the truth.
什么
What?
乔史说得没错 干嘛不告诉她
Josh is right. Why not tell her everything?
-我做不到 -为什么
- I can't. - Why not?
-你告诉我们真♥相♥ -不是一♥码♥事
- You told us the truth. - It's not the same.
-凯尔 -完全是一♥码♥事
- Kyle! - It's totally the same.
-哥们 我不明白 -去告诉她 伙计
- Bro,I don't understand. - Go for it,man.
我不能
I can't!
这不是一♥码♥事
It's not the same.
阿曼达深爱我
Amanda loves me
如果我告诉她真♥相♥...
And if I tell her everything...
我希望她还能爱我
I don't want her to stop loving me.
你已经失去她了
You've already lost her.
一无所有 何必怕输
You've got nothing to lose.
我很少同意这家伙 但他说得没错 凯尔
You know,I rarely agree with this guy here,but he's right,Kyle.
一无所有 唯有争取
Nothing to lose and everything to gain.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表