剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
《天赐》前情提要
Previously on Kyle XY
我们要从头开始
We'll start at the beginning.
爱因斯坦在她母亲子♥宫♥内多呆了7周
Einstein spent seven weeks longer in his mother's womb.
所以他才特别聪明
That's why he was smarter.
多年来 我致力研究人造子♥宫♥
I worked years developing an artificial womb.
这技术是由一个称为先知的秘密组织赞助的
It was supported by a secret group known as Latnok.
你刚来到这里 啥事物对你来说都是新的
When you first came here,everything in the world was new.
亚当创造了我 但是你们是我的家人
Adam created me,but you are my family.
我看见你吻杰西了 这不太合适
I saw you kissing Jessi. It just wouldn't be appropriate.
不会再发生了
It won't happen again.
当你吻我的时候 我觉得像触电 你没感觉吗
When you kissed me,I felt such a rush. Didn't you feel it?
我的心告诉我 一定还有其他东西
My heart says there's still something there.
我多想我们能够在一起 可是不能
As much as I want us to be together,we can't.
-我妈妈改变了计划 -乔史还不知道吗
- My mom's changed our plans. - Josh doesn't know?
今晚是我们最后在一起了
This is our last night together.
别说了 不要说再见 今晚只有你和我
Stop. No heartfelt goodbyes. Tonight is about you and me.
直接睡觉去
You're going straight to bed.
-你是谁 -迈克尔·卡西迪
- Who are you? - Michael Cassidy.
他们给我很大压力 要我带你进来
They put pressure on me to bring you in.
他们想取得最伟大的成就
They want their greatest achievement on their side.
怎么对卡西迪感兴趣了
Why the interest in Cassidy?
我不喜欢他 他让我感觉不自在
I don't like him. The guy creeps me out.
知道我想听到什么吗 我的妈妈
You know what I would like to hear about? My mother.
我想我有义务告诉你们
I think it's beholding upon me to tell you
你们是在跟什么人生活在一起
What sort of person you have living under your roof.
爆♥炸♥之后 他碰到了一个野营的男人
After the explosion,she came across a man camping.
她杀了他
And she killed him.
-天啊 -这是她的天性
- Oh,my god. - It's in her nature.
-杰西 -他杀了我母亲
- Jessi? - He murdered my mother.
她知道我是先知 要杀了我
She knew I was Latnok. She was gonna kill me.
拜棱的实验... 我们又开始做了
Baylin's experiment... We're starting it up again.
莎拉发现了
Sarah found out.
-我已经是杀人犯了 -不
- I'm already a murderer! - No!
那么你们在纳克进行得如何
How did it go at the Rack?
跟计划一样
Just like we wanted.
-凯尔还和卡西迪在一起呢 -凯尔能搞定他的
- Kyle's still out there with Cassidy. - Kyle can handle him.
你救了我的命 我会处理这件事 你相信我吗
You saved my life. I will take care of this. Do you trust me?
我相信
I do.
诡计 伪装 欺骗
Ruse. Charade. Deception.
无论怎样去定义它们 自始至终就是个谎言
No matter how you define the words,they begin and end with a lie.
伙计 这给你
Here you go,mate.
我老妈说 茶是慰藉心灵的良药
My mom always said tea was medicine for the soul.
-你感觉怎样 -还能怎么样呢
- How are you feeling? - How should I feel?
我会去摆平这事的
It's going to take some going through.
昨晚你一定不好受
You've been through a lot tonight.
你打算怎么和先知的其他人说呢
What are you going to tell everyone else at Latnok?
这里的人只需要知道
This group here don't need to know anything other than
杰西出走了 就像你对家里人说的一样
What you're gonna tell your family about Jessi running away.
但是一些老成员 他们知道
But the senior members,they know.
你告诉他们了
You told them already?
伙计 这是我的工作 让他们跟上节奏
It's my job,mate. Got to keep them up to speed.
他们在乎杰西的死去吗
Do they not even care that Jessi's dead?
你要明白 你是他们的支柱
You have to understand. You're their guy.
你始终都是
You always have been.
过来 给你看些东西
Come on. I want to show you something.
-这个是我的吗 -仅有的了 花了不少时间去重新弄的
- Was this mine? - The one and only. Took a little maneuvering
ZZYZX已经爆♥炸♥了
To rebuild it after the explosion at zzyzx,
这就是为啥广招年轻人才的原因
But that's why our young geniuses come in so handy.
-是他们重新做的 -并不完全是
- They rebuilt this? - Hmmm... not exactly.
他们每人做一点
They built it in pieces.
马克负责运算 内特负责磁力这块
Mark's algorithms. Nate's hoverboard magnets.
每个人都有自己的贡献
Everyone contributed something.
你欺骗了他们
You tricked them.
他们的发明得到了实际的运用
Their inventions had practical applications.
他们只要知道这些就可以了
That's all they needed to know.
那我贡献过啥呢
What did I give you?
我相信你一定知道的
I'm sure you can figure it out.
我和内特发明的成长加速
The growth accelerant that Nate and I developed.
能帮助肌肉成长
Helps with muscle growth.
为什么带我进来的时候
Why didn't you just tell me this is
不告诉我要做这个呢
What you were doing when you brought me in?
告诉你 你作何感想呢
How would you have felt about that?
如果ZZYZX还在 我的一辈子
If zzyzx had their way,I would have spent my entire life
估计是要做个生物电脑 关在培养仓里了
In this pod as some type of bio-computer.
你也并非不想把这个技术
That's not the kind of technology
交给错误的人手里
You want falling into the wrong hands.
这就是你的答案吗
There's your answer.
他们就说你不会赞成的
They knew you wouldn't approve.
他们说了没错
They were right.
但是你没得选择 对不对
But you don't really have a choice in the matter,do you?
除非你想让大家知道
Unless you want everyone you know to
你对杰西做了什么
Know the truth about what you did to Jessi.
你干什么呢 是不是要挟我呢
Is that what this is? More blackmail?
还是把它看成一种自我保护吧
I like to think of it as self-preservation.
还有啥问题吗
We gonna have a problem with that?
没了
No.
听着 好些日子来 先知把这些胚胎
Look,in a couple of days,Latnok are gonna have a warehouse
放满了仓库
Full of specimens in gestation to keep them occupied.
他们得到了想要的东西不
They already have everything they need?
我有了他们想要的一切
I have everything they need.
我把这个给他们... 他们就放你走了
I give it to them... They leave you alone.
考虑下你的自♥由♥吧 算我给你的礼物
Consider this your freedom. My gift to you.
我的谎言给我带来了获得自♥由♥的许诺
My lies had brought me an offer of freedom.
但是现在 亚当的错误实验
But now Adam's misguided experiment
被一个欺诈者利用着...
Was in the hands of a blackmailer...
一个谋杀犯
A murderer.
我知道 除非我阻止他 否则没自♥由♥
I knew I wouldn't truly be free until I stopped him.
-谢天谢地 -你没事吧
- Thank god. - Are you okay?
起作用了 他告诉了我所有的东西
It worked. I got him to tell me everything.
-他说了什么 -我会解释给你们听的
- What did he say? - I'll explain it all,I promise.
我要见杰西 我要知道她是否没事
But I need to see Jessi. I need to know that she's okay.
凯尔 我没事
Kyle. I'm okay.
你的手臂还在长呀
Um,your arms are growing.
有吗
They are?
是啊 长度至少又长了半公分
Yeah. They're at least a half-centimeter bigger in circumference.
你改进了锻炼方法吗
Have you increased your exercise regimen?
可能有点吧
Maybe a little.
你的... 胸肌也在不断扩大
Your um... your pectoral muscles are also expanding.
-怎么了 -你的手... 感觉好♥嫩♥滑
- What? - Your hand... feels nice.
这只手也一样嫩滑吗
Does this one,too?
当然
Yes.
你刚才电我了
Did you just shock me?
没有啊 我为啥要电你
No. Why would I shock you?
不知道怎么了 刚才我感觉全身有电流
I don't know. I felt a charge go through my body.
-你性冲动了 -什么
- That's your libido. - What?
不是的 我以前没这样的感觉
No it isn't. I would have felt that before.
你和阿曼达之间也没这感觉吗
You never felt a charge with Amanda?
我感觉不是这样的
I felt other things.
可能现在是感觉比较汹涌吧
Well,maybe there was a power surge in the area.
也许是的
Maybe.
你昨晚睡了怎样
So,how did you sleep last night?
-我没睡 -我也是
- I didn't. - Neither did I.
杰西...
Jessi...
很抱歉要你经历这些事
I'm sorry you had to go through that.
我知道这不容易... 对于莎拉的事情 要面对卡西迪
I'm sure it wasn't easy... confronting Cassidy about Sarah.
我扮好自己的角色了
I was acting.
杰西...
Jessi...
我没事 真的
I'm fine. I promise.
那种感觉又来了
There's that power surge again.
乔史还在睡 我和罗莉说了发生的事
Josh is still asleep,but I talked to Lori about what's going on.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表