剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
他们不相配
They're not a match.
阿曼达应该再考虑是否要跟内特在一起
Now Amanda will think twice about being with Nate.
很好
Great.
接下来做什么
So what's next?
先知的其他人看起来是真诚的
Everyone else at Latnok seems genuine.
但我还不相信卡西迪
But I'm still not convinced about Cassidy.
他在办公室里藏着一些东西
He's hiding something in his office.
-比如说 -我不知道
- Like what? - I don't know.
但一旦调查结果出来 如果没什么
But once I check it out, if it's nothing,
也许我能恢复我的生活
Maybe I can get my life back.
也有希望让阿曼达回来
And hopefully Amanda.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
-我可以过去吗 -抱歉
- Can I get by? - Sorry.
你想一起去聚会吗
Do you want to ride together to the party?
我得去准备好项链
I need to get the necklaces ready.
你应该与乔史和罗莉一起去
You should just go with Josh and Lori.
乔史和罗莉不会参加
Josh and Lori aren't coming.
不 他们会参加 我邀请了他们
Yes, they are. I invited them.
妮可♥儿♥不可能让他们去先知赞助的聚会的
No way Nicole would let them go to a party sponsored by latnok.
她和史蒂文今晚会晚回来
She and Stephen are gone until later tonight.
杰西 你得取消邀请
Jessi, you have to uninvite them.
我不会这么做的
I'm not uninviting them.
他们才开始对我宽容
They've just started to tolerate me.
我不想做"令人沮丧的聚会警♥察♥"
I don't want to be downer-doug-party-police.
-那是什么 -他们这样叫你的
- What's that? - That's what they call you.
-是吗 -是的
- They do? - Yes.
但你可以自己去取消邀请他们
But feel free to uninvite them yourself.
如果你想的话
If you want to.
没关系
Never mind.
-放下手柄 -我以为我们今天要玩G-Force
- Drop the controller. - I thought we were playing G-Force today.
除非你告诉我纳克的那个追随者是谁
Not until you tell me who that stalker was at The Rack.
她看起来很酷
She seemed very cool.
-你疯了吗 -实际上是的
- Are you insane? - Practical.
我要确保我走之后你有伴
I want to make sure you have someone after I move.
你要搬去克里夫兰
Just because you're moving to Cleveland,
不代表我们就得结束吧
Doesn't mean we have to be over.
在我们的关系中你最喜欢哪部分
What's your favorite part of our relationship?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说 我想 只是伴你左右
I mean, just being around you, I guess.
那么
Well,
我们之间你最喜欢的部分
Your favorite part of our relationship
不会再存在了
Will no longer be able to happen.
那么我会找个新的来喜欢
Then I'll find a new favorite.
乔史 我要搬家了
Josh, I'm moving.
不管你接受与否 它都会发生
Whether you accept it or not, it's happening.
你得放手
You have to let me go.
我以为你会是那个奋力维持我们关系的人
You know, I thought you'd be the one fighting to keep us together.
我想我错了
Guess I was wrong.
你对这件事的看法不对
You're not looking at this the right way.
现在对了
I am now.
-你去哪 -给凯蒂打电♥话♥
- Where are you going? - To call Katie
问问我今晚该几点接她
And ask her what time I should pick her up tonight.
皇家格雷斯投资拥有那栋建筑
Royal Grace Investments own the building
卡西迪和杰西的公♥寓♥所在地
Where Cassidy and Jessi have an apartment.
看看这个
Check this out.
这是卡西迪的租约
It's the lease to Cassidy's place.
你怎么拿到的
How'd you get this?
装成是我爸的法律公♥司♥给他们打了电♥话♥
Called pretending to be from my dad's law firm.
看这个签署日期
Check the date it was signed.
莎拉离开的同一天卡西迪就搬进去了
Cassidy moved in the same day Sarah took off.
你不觉得是巧合吗
You don't think it's coincidence?
难道你生活里会有这么多巧合吗
Is anything in your life ever just a coincidence?
有人很兴奋嘛 我想的对吗
Ooh, someone's excited. Does that mean what I think it means?
-第二步完成了 -很快嘛
- Step two complete. - That was fast.
-我保证没伤害别人 -很高兴听你这么说
- I promise I didn't hit anyone. - Glad to hear it.
那么 我稳住了 也消除了
So, I've stabilized. I've neutralized.
-现在我可以追他了 -还没完全好
- Now I can get him. - Not quite.
-什么问题 我看起来不好吗 -不 你很不错
- What's wrong? Do I not look ok? - No, you look great.
只是不够惹火 是时候来第三步了
Just not hot. It's time for step three.
-还有第三步吗 -你得变得性感些
- There's a step three? - You need to "sexify".
-我的确不知道怎么做到那样 -跟我来
- Well, I definitely don't know how to do that. - Follow me.
凯尔 这化学聚会 你真是天才
Kyle, the chemistry party. It's genius.
这些项链太棒了
These necklaces are awesome.
从来没看过这么多人乐意单身
Never seen so many people happy to be single.
我很高兴这都起作用了
I'm glad it all worked out.
-你见到内特了吗 -我想他在吧台那边
- Have you seen Nate? - I think he's over at the bar.
-谢了 马克 -不客气
- Thanks, Mark. - Yeah.
凯尔 我得说 你干得好
Kyle, you know, I have to say, good job.
-谢谢 -凯尔
- Thanks. - Hey, Kyle.
阿曼达 你的项链 是绿色的
Amanda, your necklace, it's green.
是啊 很惊人吧 阿曼达和我是天生一对
Yeah, isn't it amazing? Amanda and I are a perfect match.
我认为内特对项链做过手脚 我得告诉阿曼达
I think Nate did something to the necklaces. I have to tell Amanda.
-别忘了你为什么来这里 -我没忘
- Don't forget why you're here. - I haven't.
我得告诉她 他是哪种人
I have to tell her what kind of person he is.
不 你要做的是溜进卡西迪的办公室
No, what you need to do is get into Cassidy's office.
在找凯尔吗
Looking for Kyle?
很明显吗
Was I that obvious?
不管你们之间发生过什么 他离开你真是疯了
Whatever happened between you, he was crazy to let you go.
他没有离开我
He didn't.
他跟别人接吻被我撞见了
I caught him kissing someone else.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你应该得到欣赏你的人
You deserve someone who appreciates you.
看他们在一起真难受
It's hard to see them together.
我知道 但你不能浪费这次机会
I know it is, but you can't waste this opportunity.
你有机会了结这件事
You have a chance to end this,
一次性了解卡西迪的立场
And know once and for all where Cassidy stands.
他在那边 盯着他
He's over there. Keep an eye on him.
我也会盯着阿曼达的
And I'll keep the other one on Amanda.
杰西 你看起来真美
Jessi, you look beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们的不相配
Ours don't work.
我想我们的化学反应方式不同
I guess our body chemistry reacts differently in some way.
我认为内特做了手脚影响了结果
I think Nate may have done something to affect the results.
如何做的
How?
等会再研究 我得走了
We'll figure it out later. I have to go.
-难以置信 -什么
- Unbelievable. - What?
-她根本不在意卡西迪 -谁 杰西吗
- She's not into Cassidy at all. - Who, Jessi?
不 她只在意凯尔
No. She's totally into Kyle.
-大家都能看出来 -很明显 不是每个人
- Everyone can see that. - Well, apparently, not everyone.
我知道
I know.
我很难堪
I'm an embarrassing shade of lavender.
但我们不会让这些小水晶指示我们的生活
We are not gonna let our lives be dictated by these little crystals.
对 我们不会
No, we are not.
-你的是黄色 -你有什么想法
- You're a yellow. - Oh. What do you know?
-我是杰姬 -戴克伦
- I'm Jackie. - Declan.
-我能直说吗 戴克伦 -尽管说
- Can I be honest, Declan? - Go right ahead.
我以前没碰上几个好家伙...
I've had some bad luck with guys the past, uh...
有五六年了
Five or six years.
我想在这里寻找一下
I was gonna come here, grab a few,
然后早点回家
Then head home early and pass out
吃碗咖啡冰淇淋就睡觉
After a bowl of coffee ice cream.
对我来说 听起来相当直率
Well, that sounds pretty honest to me.
那么 我的问题是
So, my question is,
你是个好人吗 或者我只是在浪费时间
Are you a good guy, or am I just wasting my time?
那我能对你直说吗
Hmm... Well, can I be honest with you?
说吧
Mm-hmm. Please.
我是个八成好的人
I'm about 80 percent good guy.
那足够了
Those are pretty good odds.
对不起 杰姬 你看到凯尔了吗
Um, excuse me. Jackie, have you seen Kyle around at all?
是的 我想我刚看到他...
Mm-hmm. Yeah. I think I just saw him...
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表