剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
可能太吵了 听不到声音
It's probably so loud she can't hear the phone.
什么派对 在哪
What after-party? Where is that?
呃... 为什么
Oh,uh... Why?
为什么 因为我要去找她
Why? Because I have to go there.
别 卡罗 拜托
No, Carol, no. I mean, please.
我们在谈论的是凯尔和阿曼达
We're talking abou Kyle and Amanda.
对他们没什么可担心的
We don't have anything to worry about
让孩子们享受他们的乐趣吧
Let the kids have their fun
我知道
I understand that
你自己的孩子管教很松 妮可♥儿♥
You are very loose with your children, Nicole,
但是我必须
But I need to see for myself
亲眼看看他们在搞什么把戏
Exactly what kind of fun they are having.
如果你在这里陪我们的话
But Stephen and I would love it
史蒂文会很高兴的
If you would stay here with us.
-陪我们 -当然 我不也是在等嘛
- With us? - Of course. We're just waiting up, too.
对啊 我们正要开瓶葡萄酒呢
Fact, we were just about to crack open a little bottle of wine.
卡罗 走还是留 随便你
Carol, went or wait,watch your pleasure.
一般我可不陪人喝酒的
You know I dont partake, ordinary.
但我认为 可以稍微喝点
But yes, I do think a little something just to
缓解我紧张的神经
Help calm my nerves.
最好来点西拉红葡萄酒
Nice shiraz would be divine.
杰西 我不想你牵扯进来
Jessi,I don't want you getting involved.
这么说已经晚了
Well, it's too late.
况且 你救过我那么多次
Besides, how many times have you saved me?
我欠你很多人情
I owe you a few.
他们为什么要绑♥架♥她
Why would they have taken her?
他们想从她身上得到什么
Why would they want her?
这是唯一的线索
It's all we've got
不能等到他们再联♥系♥我们了
And I can't wait around for them to contact me again.
-那就追踪她的手♥机♥ -关机了
- What... trace her cell. - It's turned off.
你知道这条信息发送的时间
Wait, you already know when this message was sent.
还有我们离开舞会时的时间
And I know what time we left the prom.
假设他们把阿曼达
Asuming they took Amanda
直接带到了现在的地方
Straight from the school to where she is...
你是否跟我想的一样
Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
雷达跟踪地图
A radial tracking map.
萝莉·特雷格
Lori Trager.
你有看到阿曼达...
Hey,did you see Amanda after the...
我在你电♥话♥本里啊 你记了我的电♥话♥
Wait... Am I in your cell? have you programmed me?
你刚才说阿曼达怎么了
Ah,what did you say about Amanda?
舞会之后 你有看过她和凯尔吗
Did you see her and Kyle after the prom?
凯尔来过健身房♥ 拿了东西
Yeah,he came into the gym and grabbed something.
但我没看到阿曼达 怎么了
I didn't see her.No,why?
她借了我的唇彩
She borrowed my lip gloss.
那确实挺急的
Well,that is an emergercy.
派对上肯定会用到呢
You must need it for the after-party.
说真的 我宁愿在家呆着
Actually,I'd rather be home.
在家
Home?
或者 别的地方
You know,somewhere.
别的地方... 哪儿
Somewhere... where?
我挂了
I gotta go.
借酒浇愁愁更愁
Booze is just band-aid for a broken heart.
你需要的是一次热辣的身体碰撞
What you need is a hot and sweaty mack session.
跟谁
With who?
无所谓 只要她能让你忘记萝莉·特雷格就好
Who cares? As long as she is an anti-Lori Trager.
出去找个女孩...
So just go out there,find a girl...
最好是性感点儿的
Prefably a hot one.
但你喝多了 大概也看不清了
But with your beer goggles may not matter.
找到抓过来 让她好好安慰你 就这么简单
Find her,grab her and just rebound,simple.
就这么简单
Simple.
我的天哪
Oh,my god.
我的天哪
Oh,my god!
不 不不... 他喝多了 我湿了
No! No no... he's drunk and I got wet.
没关系 不用解释 你们有看到阿曼达吗
That's ok. Stop there. Uh,have you seen Amanda?
-最佳答案是 她和凯尔一起 -没有
- Best guess,she's with Kyle.- Not so much,no.
我可以帮你找
I can help you look.
不 不用 继续你们的浴室庆典吧
No,that's ok,go back to your bathroom fiesta.
萝莉
Lori!
这里是我们学校
Here's beachwood high.
假如他们的速度最快是13英里每小时
If their best speed through the city was 13 miles an hour,
这里应该是他们能到达的极限
This is the fast they could have traveled.
没错
Right.
我们需要缩小范围
We need to narrow it down.
后面的墙看起来像是弯的
Looks like the back wall is curved.
也许这是一个圆形的建筑
Maybe it's some sort of round building?
播放声音
Here,play the sound.
是雾号♥吗
Is that a foghorn?
再大声点
I can make it louder.
砰砰的杂音是什么
What's that popping noise?
是火车
A train.
不是雾号♥ 是火车在交叉路轨处鸣笛
It's not a foghorn. It's a train horn at a railroad crossing.
找到那儿 就能找到她了
If we can find that,we can find her.
卡罗得了350分
That's 350 points for Carol.
我想这次你又赢了
I guess that makes you the winner,again.
我永远也不会带你俩玩字谜的
I would have never taken you two for word buzzers.
要再来一次吗
Shall we play again?
差不多了
I think I'm all buzzed out.
-喂 -我还没找到她 需要你帮忙
- Hello? - I haven't found her but need your help.
你可以登录到地图网吗
Can you logon to view-it earth?
稍等
Hang on.
谁这么晚了还打电♥话♥来啊
Who on earth would be calling at this hour?
工作
Work.
我们要找一栋圆形的建筑 可能是仓库之类的
We need a cylindrical building, maybe some sort of silo
200尺以内有铁轨轨道
Within 200 feet of the railroad tracks,
在塞达和布兰切德之间
And somewhere between Cedar and Blanchard
我在查
I'am looking.
凌晨3点该宵禁了 我在想什么啊
A 3:00 am curfew. What was I thinking?
在第五街和戴克斯特路口
Looks like there is something on the corner
-好像有什么东西 -谢谢
- Fifth and Dexter. - Thank you.
我去派对上找过了
Ok,so I was all up and through that after-prom,
没人见到阿曼达...
And no one has seen Amanda...
那样子跳舞
Dancing like that.
她和凯尔只是... 只是跳舞
She and Kyle are just... Just dancing.
并保持着适当的距离 玩得很开心
A respectable distance from each other, having awesome time.
可以再开一瓶吗
Well,shall we pop another?
-我喉咙干透了 -当然可以
- I'm awfully parched. - Sure.
我们怎么进去
How do we get in?
等他们进去的时候
We'll have to wait till they go back inside.
那要等好一会呢
This could take a while.
悄悄地溜过去好了
We'll slip past them.
不 会被发现的
No,they'll see us.
不会的
No,they won't.
很好 现在我们也看不到了
Great,now we can't see either.
增强你的视力
Enhance your vision.
太神奇了
Whoa,this is amazing.
你一直瞒着我嘛
You've been holding out on me.
你担心什么啊 是我喝多了犯了错
What are you worried about? I got wasted and I screwed up.
如果有什么 萝莉也只会恨我
If anying,Lori hates me.
你不明白
You don't understand.
她是我最好的朋友 你俩又分分合合的
She's my bff,and you on-again,off-again.
是啊 可这次我们是和平分手
Yeah,and her and me are off-again for good.
这有什么关系
So what does it matter?
关系大了
It matters,absolutely!
没错 我过去是有点越界
Yes,I may have transgressed in the past,
但在任何情况下
but under no circumstances
我都不会勾引我最好朋友的前男友
Will I ever hook up of my best friend's ex.
她拒绝你或许是个大错
She may have made a major miakake by rejecting you,
尽管你很不错
Even though you're this incredible guy.
又努力了那么久才得到她的心
That went to great lengths to win her over.
但我不会 也不允许自己喜欢你
But I will not,can not allow myself to like you.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表