剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
下次准备怎样 用烂泥打架吗
What's next,mud wrestling?
你不会一直跟她生气吧
You can't stay mad at her forever.
你开始向着那边了
What,are you choosing sides?
说实话 特雷格 如果我知道女孩法典
Honestly,Trager,if I'd have known about this girl code,
我决不会那样做
I never would have done it.
我当时喝多了感觉很无助
I was just drunk and feeling sorry for myself.
我并不想伤害你
I wasn't trying to hurt you.
但伤害到你了 对不起
But I did and I'm sorry.
你看上她了
Are you into her?
没有 我也不知道
No! I... I don't know.
也许吧
Maybe.
但这无所谓啊
But It shouldn't matter.
你决定要开始新的生活
You made the choice to move on.
还跟我在一起对你不公平
It's not fair for you to hold me back.
-我该跟你道歉 -是吗
- I owe you an apology. - Do you?
巫师说对了 今天你是来救我的
The psychic was right. You were there to save the day.
尽管我做那么多阻挠你的事情
In spite of everything I did to make sure you weren't.
但我不信巫师能预测未来
But I don't think the psychic predicted the future.
是我创造的未来
I think I created it.
-怎么创造 -都是我做那些逼你上船的
- How? - Everything I did put you on that boat.
如果我没惹你生气 跟杰西关系又不好
If I hadn't made you angry or had been a better friend to Jessi,
你们都不会到这里的
Neither of you would have been there.
但我们来了
But we were.
很有趣
And it's funny.
怎么了
What is?
巫师说你的灵魂伴侣会有危险
The psychic said your soul mate would be in danger.
经过了这一切
And after all was said and done,
需要救助的不是我
It wasn't me who needed saving.
是杰西
It was Jessi.
我妈来接我了
My mom's here.
晚安
Good night.
回家吧
Let's go home.
问题解决了
Settling your tab?
没错 多谢你的帮助
Yes. Thanks for all your help.
跟你朋友开这个玩笑真可怕
It was a terrible joke to play on your friend.
所以我多付你点儿
Well,that's why I paid you a little extra.
我能感觉到他
I felt him,you know.
那个男孩 很特别
That boy,he's special.
没错 他很特别
Yes,he is.
他前途一片光明
I see great things in his future.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表