剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
告诉我 我们对于未来的重要性
And telling me how important we both were to the future.
当妮可♥儿♥受伤需要帮助的时候...
When Nicole got injured and she needed help...
-你建议我去找他 -你无论如何都得去的
- You suggested I go see him. - You would have gone anyway.
但是你只要我去却不告诉我前因后果
But you encouraged me without telling me the whole story!
你所做的正中卡西迪下怀
You did exactly what Cassidy wanted!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我正在和我最不信任的人合作
I'm working with the people I trust least in this world.
我没想过你也会像他们一样
I never thought you'd be just like them.
喂
Hello?
什么预约 什么公♥寓♥
An appointment for what? What apartment?
喂
Hello?
乔史的朋友 取消了10:30的预约
That was one of Josh's friends, canceling a 10:30 appointment.
什么预约
What appointment?
他挂了 好像说是什么公♥寓♥
He hung up. Said something about an apartment.
-关于这个你知道什么 -不知道 什么都不知道
- What do you know about this? - Nothing. Not a thing.
-一无所知 -你还想试试吗
- Zero. - You want to try that again?
498 499 500 还不错
498, 499, 500. Not bad.
除了
Except for the fact
我得在24小时内打扫这里5遍
I've had to clean this place five times in the past 24 hours.
-我们可以雇个女佣 -那会减少我们的收入
- We could hire a maid. - That'd cut into our profits.
上一伙离开的时候
The last party left the bathroom
把浴室弄得像罐头汤厂爆♥炸♥一样
Looking like a chunk-style soup factory exploded.
我得在10:30前把洗手间擦干净
I've still got to scrub the toilet before the 10:30.
已经10:46了
10:46.
-也许他们不会来了 -他们最好来
- Maybe they're not coming. - Well, they'd better come!
来一次妈妈就少担心50美元
One appointment is 50 dollars less stress my mom has to worry about.
阿门
Amen.
我去开门 你好好干
I'll get the door, you manage the facilities.
乔史
Josh?
别以为你们不用付全价了
Don't think you guys'll get out of paying full price.
到底付什么全价
What, exactly, are we paying full price for?
爸 妈
Dad! Mom!
见到你们真好
Great to see you!
-安迪 -我要走了
- Andi. - Leaving. Now.
我的家庭峰会要迟到了
I'm late for my family summit,
回家比在这儿要好
Which hopefully goes better than this is about to.
-这里发生了什么 -一个小小的创业
- What is going on here? - A little entrepreneurial venture.
你们有什么麻烦吗
Are you in some kind of trouble?
你是说现在这个之前吗
You mean before right now?
-你为什么需要钱 -安迪的生日
- Why would you need money? - Andi's birthday.
-她想要钻石 -那么开始采矿吧
- She's expecting diamonds. - Well, then start mining.
因为你要把钱都退了
Cause you're gonna give all this money back,
然后马上离开这里
And you're gonna clear out of here immediately.
-我只是想... -想干什么
- I just wanted to... - Just wanted to what?
告诉我们吧 我们想知道
Tell us, please, because we really want to understand.
没什么
Nothing.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我的错
I suck.
我止痛药是不是吃多了
Am I on too many painkillers,
还是我们的孩子们真的有什么事
Or is there something seriously wrong with our children?
-你不睡觉吗 -这个必须要完成
- Don't you ever sleep? - This has to be done.
我知道你参加只是为了奖金
You know, I know you're only into it for the prize money now,
但是 凯尔 我认为你会喜欢这里的
But, Kyle, I really think you're gonna like it here.
为什么
Why?
对于我来说
I know, for me,
这是我记忆中的第一次 我在一个
It is the first time I can remember, I'm in a place
我不被排除在超级聪明之外的地方 我们都是
Where I'm not this super-smart outsider. We all are.
这里是我的家
It's my home.
我想我对"家"的定义跟你不同
I guess I have a different definition of home.
话说 我最近没跟罗莉交谈
Uh, speaking of, I haven't talked to Lori yet.
你知道如何
Do you have any tips
让她不讨厌我吗
On how to keep her from hating me?
关于对女友保密
You're asking the wrong person
你问错人了
About keeping secrets from his girlfriend.
妙手少年有女朋友啊
Whoa. Doogie howser's got a girlfriend?
没有了
Not anymore.
-她漂亮吗 -阿曼达是个好女孩 内特
- Is she hot? - Amanda's a nice girl, Nate.
换句话说 你完全不够格
In other words, totally off-limits to you.
阿曼达
Amanda?
-名字很好听 -别扯上她
- That's a pretty name. - Leave her out of this.
这是什么 进驻我的项目还不满意吗
What's this? You're not satisfied with moving into my project?
现在你还偷我的资料
You've got to steal my materials now, too?
我没偷
I didn't steal them.
卡西迪告诉他可以用我们的辅助材料
Cassidy told him he could use our supplies.
我在跟你说话吗
Was I talking to you?
听着 你不能就这么无缘无故地来 然后接管
Look, you can't just waltz in here and take over.
-我没有想要接管任何东西 -你到底是谁
- I don't want to take over anything. - Who are you, anyway?
你从哪来 又是在哪学的做这个
Where'd you come from and where'd you learn to make that?
-我自学的 -那不可能
- I'm self-taught. - That's impossible.
这里是幼儿园吗 我们要分享 要互相帮助
Is this kindergarten? We share. We help each other.
我不会帮他的
Well, I'm not helping him.
-凯尔不在 -我不是来见凯尔的
- Kyle isn't here. - I'm not here to see Kyle.
我做了千层面 来帮助你们
I made a lasagna. To help out.
好吧 交给我
Ok. I'll take it.
我告诉你了 凯尔不在
I told you, Kyle isn't here.
我也说了我不是来见他的
And I said I'm not here to see him.
那为什么你的眼睛一直在到处找他
Is that why your eyes are darting all over for him?
你怎么这么关心 你有新男朋友了
Why do you even care? You already have a new boyfriend.
我没有男朋友
I don't have a boyfriend.
罗莉是这么说的
That's what Lori said.
接着 把这千层面给我拿去
Here. Just take the stupid lasagna.
我听说内特的事了 很抱歉
I heard about the Nate thing. Sorry about that.
-无视他吧 -那么
- Ignore him. - Should I ignore
你跟杰西密谋把我弄进来我也要无视吗
That you were conspiring with Jessi to get me in here?
她告诉你了吧
She told you about that, huh?
-很好 -好什么
- Good. - Good?
我们想要她来也有段时间了
We've liked the idea of her here for a while,
但是到目前为止她还不足以信任
But so far she hasn't proved to be a very trustworthy girl.
她对你诚实我很高兴
I'm glad to hear that she's honest with you.
也许你们都可以来这里
Maybe there is room for both of you here.
我不想让杰西参与进来
I don't want Jessi to have any part of this.
你们对她和我的所作所为还不够吗
Not after everything you've done to her. And to me.
你必须得理解 他们有多么想要你加入
You have to understand, they wanted you here desperately.
-谁 -老警卫 教授
- Who? - The old guard, stuffy suits.
他们给我巨大的压力要我把你带进来
They put enormous pressure on me to bring you in.
他们想要他们最杰出的成果
They wanted their greatest achievement.
你还没告诉我是为什么
You still haven't even told me for what.
你还没明白吗
Do you not see?
由你决定
That's for you to determine.
激励他们 或者被激励
Inspire them. Be inspired.
塑造未来 你的加入将使一切都成为可能
Shape the future. With you on board there are no limits.
但我不会加入
But I'm not on board.
我来这里只想帮助我的家人
I'm only here to help my family.
要怎么做才能说服你 你才能相信我们呢
What can I do to convince you? How can we earn your trust?
什么都不能
You can't.
这是怎么回事
What happened?
-内特 -拜拜
- Nate. - Bye-bye.
混♥蛋♥
Jerk.
你根本不知道自己刚做了什么
You don't even know what you just did.
我也不关心
I probably don't care,either.
内特 请闭上你的嘴巴
Nate,for god's sake,man,shut it.
-凯尔 我们能修好它 -我不需要你们修好它
- Kyle,we can fix this. - I don't want you to fix it.
你一直在说要像在家里一样 做自己想做的事
You all talk about being family,taking care of your own.
-那好 我会自己做自己想做的事 -凯尔 等等
- Well,I'm going to take care of mine. - Kyle,wait.
别这样
Don't.
-那些不是爸爸的旧音响吗 -是的
- Aren't those dad's old speakers? - Yes.
我需要它们的磁铁来做悬浮主板
I need the magnets to make the board levitate.
你知道吗 他会杀了你
He's gonna kill you,you know.
我先用你的试了 但它们不够大
I tried yours first,but they weren't big enough.
那么...
That's...
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表