剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
Jessi and I were in gestation for sixteen years.
这就是为什么我们的脑袋会比常人聪明
That's what allowed our brains to develop the way they did.
没有那么长的时间 我们就跟普通人一样
Without all that time,we'd be just like everyone else.
因此为了创造更多像你一样的孩子...
So in order for them to create more children like you...
他们必须在舱里呆很多年
They would have to be in the pods for years.
但为什么只是你 不是你们俩
But why just you? Why not both of you?
他们认为我是次品
They think I'm damaged.
我们已经证明了他们错得多离谱
I think we've already established how wrong they are.
但凯尔仍是特别的那个
Still,Kyle is special.
我能理解他们为什么更想得到他
It's understandable why they would want more like him.
如果我是特别的 那不是因为我的出身
If I'm special,it's not because of how I came into this world.
而是因为我来到这里
It's what happened to me once I was in it.
你们让我来到这个家
You took me in.
爱我如亲生父母
You loved me like I was one of your own children.
我的生命有了你们... 才变得如此特别
Having you in my life... That's what makes me special.
但他们的这种行为
But this,what they're planning,
是在剥夺一个人的童年...
It's robbing someone of their childhood..
剥夺他们拥有母亲... 和家人的权利
Their connection to a mother... a family.
对此我不能容忍♥
I can't allow that.
这也是我们不能让它发生的原因
Which is why we have to make sure it doesn't happen.
-那是霉菌吗 -不是 霉菌是真菌
- Is that mold? - No. Mold is a fungus.
这种是碰到活性有机体时
This is a bacterial agent that will compound
便会成倍复♥制♥的感染菌
Exponentially when introduced into a live organism.
它会从根本上抑制
It'll basically suffocate
培养液中营养元素的增长
Any nutritional elements growing in the formula.
因此任何东西都不能在里面生长
So it won't allow anything to grow.
当然不能
Of course it won't.
我该走了
I have to get going.
凯尔 你...千万要小心
Kyle. Just... be careful. Please.
我很快就回来
I'll be home soon.
你确定不用我帮忙吗
Are you sure you don't need back-up?
在这事结束之前 我们不能冒险让别人看见你
We can't risk anyone seeing you until this is all over.
当这一切结束后 你的生活又将作何改变
When it is over,what happens with your life?
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
我们破坏这次实验后 集中力量对付卡西迪
We'll destroy the experiment. And then we can focus on Cassidy.
但在不久的将来 如果我们成功了
But one day soon,if we're successful,
你的生活将重归平静
Your life will just return to normal.
我开始意识到自己的生活不可能平静
I'm starting to realize my life can never be normal.
但回归到某种稳定的状态也很不错
But it would be nice to get back to some type of constant.
稳定是指阿曼达吗
Does constant mean Amanda?
我不知道
I don't know what it means.
杰西 对不起 我希望我知道
Sorry,Jessi. I wish I did.
我希望我能搞清楚
I wish I could understand
为什么我会同时对两个人有感觉
How I could have feelings for more than one person.
你是说你对我有感觉
You're saying you have feelings for me?
这你还需要问吗
Why would you even have to ask that?
-你在看什么 -妮可♥儿♥
- What are you looking for? - Nicole.
为什么
Why?
祝你好运
Good luck.
-发生了什么事 -那灯坏了
- What happened? - The lamp blew out.
我会修好的
I'll fix it.
好爽
I rock.
你爽什么
Why do you rock?
为什么没让我感到爽些
And why aren't we making me feel any better yet?
这可能会让你爽些
Oh. Maybe this will.
安迪
Andy?
杰姬教我怎么入侵
Jackie told me how to hijack
汽车导航系统
The car's navigational system and walk
然后找到安迪 跟她连接视频
Andy through linking up a video camera.
所以即使她
So even though she's on the road
在中部的旅途上
In the middle of the country,
你也可以看到你的女朋友
You get to see your girlfriend.
我对那一头雾水 但...谢谢你
Don't understand that at all,but... thanks,man.
-真的 -不客气
- Really. - You're welcome.
你在哪里
Where are you?
北达科他州的某个休息站
Some rest stop in North Dakota.
戴克伦入侵了这辆厢式旅行车的GPS系统
Declan totally hacked into our minivan's GPS.
你该庆幸我们有这个系统
You're lucky we have one.
你的妈妈们可都是女同 她们怎会不需要呢
Your moms are lesbians. How could they not?
她们在听我说话吗
Are they,uh,listening to me right now?
你真该庆幸 她们带我弟弟们去尿尿了
Lucky for you,they took my brothers in to pee.
很好 因为你会有大♥麻♥烦 小姐
Good,because you are in big trouble,young missy.
知道 我逊毙了
I know. I totally suck.
的确如此 你怎么能不告而别呢
You totally do. How could you not say goodbye?
我害怕了
I chickened out.
再见 我说不出口
I couldn't say goodbye to you.
即便是现在
I still can't.
那就不必说再见
Well,then it doesn't have to be goodbye.
可以是有缘千里来相会
It can be hello with a lot of miles between us.
那就该说 你好吗
In that case,hello.
你好
Hi.
知道吗 我们每天都可以互相问好
You know what? We can say hello every day
直到我们再见的那天
Until I get to see you again.
然后一直到永远
And then every day after that.
应该只需要20分钟
This should only take about 20 minutes.
只需要连上系统 做个快速诊断
Just need to cable the system and run a quick diagnostic.
没问题
No problem.
你又来送烤宽面条吗
I imagine you're not dropping off another lasagna.
-我等会再来 -抱歉 但你不能走
- I'll come back later. - Sorry. But you can't leave.
-为什么 -因为你见到我了
- Why? - Because you've seen me.
我没明白
Not following.
我应该在失踪 如果你告诉你的新男友
I'm supposed to be missing and if you tell your new boyfriend
我出现了 你会毁了一切
That I'm not, you'll ruin everything.
他不是我男友 他对于我不再有意义
He's not my boyfriend. He's not anything anymore.
我告诉过凯尔我会远离他
I told Kyle I'd stay away from him,
但是他寝室里还有关于他的东西
But he still has all that stuff about him in his dorm room.
-你怎么不直接拿 -我不知道
- Why don't you just take it - I don't know
因为那样就是偷了
Because that would be stealing.
但是是内特先偷的
But Nate stole it in the first place.
我就是没偷 行了吧
I guess it just didn't occur to me, all right?
-我没你那么聪明 -那倒是
- I'm not as smart as you. - That's true.
我只是来说一声 内特今晚会工作到10点
I just came to say that Nate's working until ten tonight,
所以如果凯尔想进他房♥间 随便进
So if Kyle wants to get into the room, he can.
-凯尔不在家 -那你去吧
- Kyle's not home. - Then you do it.
-我哪都不能去 -你还没解释这事呢
- I can't go anywhere. - You still haven't explained that.
我不打算解释了
And I don't plan on it.
不幸的是 你得去那里
Look, unfortunately, you're gonna have to do it.
做什么 闯进去偷他的文件
Do what? Break into his room and steal his files?
我想用火焰炸♥弹♥来着 不过那样也行
I was thinking firebomb, but okay.
快好了 只是...
Almost done. It's just...
不用盯着的
You don't have to watch.
除非你... 一定要看着
Unless you just like... lurking.
96%
Ninety-six percent.
97%
Ninety-seven.
-能听见吗 -恩 能听见
- Can you hear me? - Yeah, I can hear you.
我会把他的系统拷贝下来
I'm going to ghost his system.
基本上就像我坐在你的位置上一样
So, basically it'll be like I'm sitting right where you are.
操作失误的可能比较小
Less chance for operator error.
好的 打开系统文件 我要你拿到他的IP地址
Ok. Open up the systems file. I need you to get his IP address.
-如果你知道... -我知道的
- If you know... - I know what that is.
你不用讽刺了
Save the sarcasm.
把它输到底部的"共享主机"框里
Type it into the "share host" box down at the bottom.
然后把所有设置改为"允许"
And change all the settings to "allow".
好极了
Perfect.
内特收集的东西还不少呢
There's a lot of stuff here Nate's been collecting.
关于凯尔的吗
About Kyle?
你自己看吧
See for yourself.
我想知道他的秘密很久了
I've wanted to know his secrets for so long...
全在这里了
And here it all is.
是啊 好好看看吧
Yeah, well take a good look.
不 当他准备好告诉我 那才有意义
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表