剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
我带你去喝点水
Let's get you some water.
-你说他们会知道吗 -知道什么
- You think they can tell? - Tell what?
-知道 你知道的 -知道你已经是男人了
- Tell that... you know. - That you're a man now?
你好像说笑话一样
When you say it like that it sounds stupid.
本来就很愚蠢
It is stupid.
女孩来例假的时候才被看做是女人
A girl's considered a woman when she gets her period.
死神
Ugh. Bleah!
多好啊 真像男人啊
Real nice. Real manly.
我只想知道有什么不同
I just wonder if anyone can tell the difference.
你没有告诉别人吧
You didn't tell anyone,did you?
-我说过我不会的 -好的 别说
- I said I wouldn't. - Good. Don't.
你们俩在舞会上喝酒了吗
Did either of you drink the punch at prom?
我喝了太多这家伙的口水
I share enough germs with this one.
不需要其他的了
No need to take on more.
当我知道有酒的时候
They had already confiscated it when I
它们已经被没收了
Heard the good news about it being spiked.
我不知道那里面装着什么 可它弄得我糟透了
I don't know what was in it,but it really messed me up.
昨晚发生什么事我都记不起来了
I can't remember anything about the end of the night.
真希望我在派对上没让自己难堪
I really hope I didn't embarrass myself at the after party.
-你没有去舞会后的派对啊 -我们不在吗
- You weren't at the after party. - We were there,weren't we?
你们当然在 安迪只是没有看见而已
Of course you were. Andi just didn't see you.
-但是我... -没什么难堪的 你又没有晕倒
- But I... - Nothing embarrassing other than being passed out.
看 是巫师 亲爱的 我们走
Well,look,a psychic. Come on,honey.
亲爱的
Honey?
-我还有什么不知道的吗 -没有了
- Is there something I should know? - No. Nothing.
-你心里有个秘密 -很明显不止一个
- You're keeping a secret. - Apparently,more than one.
我只是在帮凯尔解决一个问题
I'm just helping Kyle out with a problem.
一个关于向女友
A lying to your girlfriend about
欺瞒舞会之夜去处的问题
Where you were on prom night problem?
-说来话长 -你打算什么时候告诉我
- It's a long story. - Which you were going to tell me when?
永远不说 男人要守信
Never. A man is bound by his honor.
我的天
Oh,for the love of god!
你还想继续吗
Did you want me to continue?
是的 当然
Yes,please.
我们别提秘密的事情了
Let's move on from all the secret stuff.
你获得了一笔意外收获
You'll come into a sudden windfall.
亲爱的 或许你能获得更多荣誉
Maybe you can go buy yourself some more honor,honey.
阿曼达
Amanda?
-阿曼达 -怎么了
- Amanda! - What?
你在哪儿 我找不到你了
Where were you? I didn't see you.
我去找垃圾桶了
I went to find a garbage can.
-怎么了 -刚才一瞬间我以为你不见了
- What's going on? - I thought I lost you for a second.
你太紧张了 一定有事瞒着我
You're on edge. There's something you're not telling me.
-阿曼达 我... -是不是舞会后派对发生的事
- Amanda,I... - Is it about the after party
因为乔史和安迪表现的很奇怪
Because Josh and Andi were being weird.
是不是出了什么事
Did something happen?
你必须告诉我真♥相♥
You have to tell me the truth!
我拿着你的包从学校出来
I came out of the school after getting your bag
你却不见了
And you weren't there.
不知哪去了
You were just gone.
我怕极了 以为有什么不好的事发生
I was scared. I thought something had happened.
我完全不记得了
I don't remember this.
-我知道 -那之后呢
- I know. - What then?
我到处找你
I looked everywhere for you.
最终我找到了你
When I finally found you,
-你在外面睡着了 -在哪儿
-You were asleep, out cold. - Where?
离学校很远的地方
A ways away from the school.
我到处乱逛 还昏睡过去了
I wandered off and passed out?
我找到你时 一切都很好
When I found you, you were fine.
所以我们没去之后的派对
So, we never actually went to the after party?
我把你带回了家 而且你什么都不记得了
I took you home and you didn't remember anything.
-你也什么都没说呀 -当时你母亲在那儿
- You didn't say anything? - Your mother was there.
-所以你让我相信我... -阿曼达 我很抱歉
- You let me believe that I just... - Amanda, I'm sorry.
-你对我撒谎了 -我不想毁掉你的完美之夜
- You lied to me! - I didn't want to ruin your perfect night.
-可你毁了 -该你们了
- You just did. - Your turn.
-那么... -我们应该走了
- Ok, so... - We should go.
不 我现在哪儿也不想跟你去
No. I don't feel like going anywhere with you right now!
也许你们该试试那个巫师
Um... maybe you guys should check out the psychic.
是啊 她很厉害 你们该去看看
Yeah. She's really great. You guys should totally check her out.
你去吧 我要回家去了
You should, because I'm going home now.
把钱放在桌子上
Put your money on the table.
你很不情愿来这
You don't want to be here.
-是的 -所以你不相信
- No. - So, you don't believe?
预见未来在科学上是不可能的
It's scientifically impossible to predict a future action
因为世界变换无常
Without having complete knowledge of all the variables.
也许吧 如果你只从科学角度出发
Perhaps, if you're only looking at it scientifically.
-那我该从什么角度看呢 -信仰
- How else can I look at it? - Faith.
宿命 直觉
Fate. Intuition.
你有没有过非常确定
Haven't you ever felt certain you knew
一件事将要发生
Something was going to happen?
我能感受到一些事
I've sensed things.
这些事总能被解释
There's always been an explanation.
比方说天气变化
A change in the weather,
可预见的行为方式
Pattern of behaviors with a predictable outcome.
那么你的直觉呢
What about a gut feeling?
也许一个梦
Perhaps a dream?
一场恶梦
A nightmare?
你很害怕 但你不是为自己害怕
You're afraid. But it's not for yourself.
你知道没有人能伤害你
You know there's no one who can hurt you.
唯一能打倒你的方式就是从你爱的人下手
The only way to get to you is through those you love.
有一个女孩
There is a girl.
你的灵魂伴侣
Your soul mate.
-但你忽视了一些细节 -什么细节
- But you've missed the signs. - What signs?
我看到一些白色的东西 还有水
I see something white and water.
它在水里游
It's swimming.
-兔子 -但兔子不会游泳
- Rabbit. - Rabbits don't swim.
-白色的兔子会游泳 -我不明白
- The white rabbit will swim. - I don't understand.
怎么游 什么时候
How? When?
今晚
Tonight.
做好准备 你的灵魂伴侣有危险
Be ready. Your soul mate is in danger.
-你能看出她在胡说吗 -我不清楚
- Could you tell if she was lying? - I don't know.
她的心跳声到处可闻
Her heart rate was all over the place,
可能只是你被她吸引了的缘故
But that could have just been from the trance.
你必须得理解心有灵犀这种东西 最厉害的人
Well, you have to understand, empaths, the best ones,
通常会在某些事情上做出暗示
Are usually just picking up on the cues from their subjects.
一定是你的焦虑出♥卖♥♥♥了你
Your anxiety must have been pouring out of you.
而她利用了这点 她只是嘉年华上的一个小角色
And she exploited it. She's a two-bit carnival hack.
但他谈到了阿曼达
But she knew about Amanda.
这是骗局 她故意含糊其辞
It's a con. She was deliberately vague.
-为什么会有人这么做 -这是残酷的事实
- Why would someone do that? - It's an unfortunate reality.
他们利用人们的天真
People prey on the innocent.
要我说 有一大票人
If you ask me, they're all a bunch of
指望这个赚钱呢
Crazies looking to make a buck.
你又偷听
Again with the eavesdropping.
-声音传到我耳朵里的 -那她对你说什么了
- The sound carries. - What did she say to you?
她说我有个秘密
She said I have a secret.
横财 有一笔横财将要到来
Windfall. A secret windfall coming.
说到横财 你还欠我那燃油泵的20块钱
Speaking of windfalls, you owe me 20 bucks for your fuel pump.
你在抢劫我最后的钱 先生
You're robbing me of my last bill, sir.
希望你不会因此活不下去
Somehow I think you'll survive.
好极了 又来20块
Sweet. Another 20.
我肯定在数零钱时数漏了
Must have missed it when I counted my tips.
-一笔横财 -伙计 20块都不能算是中奖
- A windfall. - Dude,20 dollars is hardly the lottery.
我得走了
I gotta go.
那个...
Hey, it...
-给我来份双份的 -你怎么了
- Make mine a double. - What's the matter with you?
难以解决的朋友事件
Unresolved friend drama.
-你呢 -男朋友的问题
- You? - Boyfriend problems.
你觉得我是不是太天真了
Do you think I'm too innocent?
这是不是话里有话啊
Is this a trick question?
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表