剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
听起来挺有趣
Sounds like fun.
我也要去看看
Maybe I'll go check it out.
听着 你想去哪 我都会带你去的
Look,I'll take you wherever you want to go.
如果被发现你在跟踪她 她会恨你的
If she catches you following her,she'll hate you.
万一有事情发生 而我又不在那 怎么办
What if something happens and I'm not there?
那你就要问问自己有多相信
Then you have to ask yourself how much you really believe
一个街头市集巫师的预言了
In the prediction of a street fair psychic.
如果我告诉你我可以预知未来 你会怎么样
What would you say if I told you I could predict the future?
我从经验中学到
I've learned from experience never to
当你说可以做什么事情时 绝不怀疑
Doubt when you say you can do something.
所以 不管有多疯狂
So,what if,no matter how crazy,
但万一那个巫师是对的 怎么办
It seems the psychic is right?
如果阿曼达真的处于危险之中 怎么办
What if Amanda really is in danger and
我却没有尽自己所能去阻止它
I don't do everything I can to stop it?
那你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
我想去Faber Drive的表演 看着她
I want to go to the faber drive show and watch over her.
-以防万一 -等等 她们要去看Faber Drive
- Just in case. - Wait. They're going to faber drive?
-是的 -兄弟 我们该出发了
- Yes. - Man,we gotta go.
怎么了 -巫师预言里看到了水
What's the matter?
巫师预言里看到了水
The psychic,she saw water in her prediction?
-没错 -那个乐队在船上演出
- Yes. - Well,that band,they're playing on a boat.
这个给你
Here you are.
凯尔
Kyle?
把他统统丢在脑后吧
Put it out of your head.
-我们会玩的很开心 对吧 -难道还有别的可能吗
- We're gonna have fun,right? - How could it be anything but?
不错 我的头又开始疼了
Great. My headache's back.
现在回家还不晚
It's not too late to go home.
不 我今晚要玩得开心
No,I'm gonna do this.
巫师说的没错 我的秘密容易暴露
So,the psychic was right. My secret wasn't safe.
我就知道 你自己忍♥不住
I knew it. You couldn't help yourself.
你恨不得跟上帝吹嘘你做过了
You had to blab to the heavens you got laid.
-我跟谁都没瞎说 我爸猜出来的 -你♥爸♥
- I didn't blab to anyone. My dad figured it out. - Your dad?
你父母知道了
Your parents know?
夫妻通常一个知道 另一个必然知道
Well,usually where one knows,the other follows.
乔史 这糟透了
Josh,this is a disaster.
对我来说糟透了 你干吗这么生气
For me,Yes. Why are you so pissed?
你父母每次看到我 就会想到
Every time your parents look at me they'll
我就是跟他们儿子做♥爱♥的女孩
See the girl who's having sex with their son.
如果他们告诉我妈怎么办 他们会疯掉的
What if they tell my moms? They'll freak!
这可不是世界末日
This doesn't have to be the end of the world.
不 但是我们的性事末日
No,but it's the end of our sex life.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
我不想别人都那样看我
It's just... I'm not ready for people to look at me like that.
-怎么看你 -就像个活版教材
- Like what? - Like a walking statistic.
就像在拍朱诺
Like a possible Juno in the making.
就像那些蠢女孩小小年龄
Like every other idiot girl who gives it
没了贞操 必定要付出代价
Up too early and has to suffer consequences.
我不想这样 抱歉
That's not gonna be me. I'm sorry.
我的确这样了 但是性事
I really am,but it,the sex,
结束了
Is done.
你们在这里啊 终于赶上你们了
There you guys are. I'm glad I caught up with you.
真棒 你赶上了 需要票吗
Good. You made it. Need a ticket?
真不敢相信你竟然这样
I can't believe you just did that.
我不敢相信你因无关紧要的事
And I can't believe you refuse to speak to
竟然不跟我说话
Me over something that doesn't matter to you.
什么无关紧要 戴克伦亲了你 还是你让他亲的
What doesn't matter? That Declan kissed you or that you let him?
-我没有让他亲我 -眼见为实
- I didn't let him. - I know what I saw.
-你很享受 -好 没错 我很享受
- You liked it. - All right,fine. I liked it.
高兴了 你甩了他 你觉得他不够好
Happy? You dumped him. You decided he wasn't good enough
因为你那些要独自寻找真我的胡话
For all your "woe is me,I need to find myself without you" crap.
那不是胡话
That's not crap.
面对现实 罗莉 你男朋友很棒 你甩了他
Face it,Lori. You had a good guy and you blew it.
-都是你自己的问题 -不是我的问题
- This whole thing's your fault. - It's not my fault.
放开我
Get off of me!
报应来了
Serves you right.
-我希望还能洗掉 -你真不该出这招
-oh,I hope that doesn't stain. - You so did not just do that.
我刚好出这招
Oh,I think I just did.
罗莉 她去哪里了
Lori,where is she?
-阿曼达哪里去了 -她在排队
- Where's Amanda? - She's in line for the...
上船了
Boat.
白兔子游起来...
White rabbit swims...
你们还以为自己12岁吗
Are you two 12?
-你一直跟踪我 -别自我感觉良好了
- You followed me here? - Don't flatter yourself.
你正好自己来这个派对
You just happened to be at a party by yourself?
你不也是吗
Aren't you?
小心
Look out!
阿曼达
Amanda!
杰西
Jessi!
-好点了吗 -真该看到横梁飞过来
- You feeling ok? - I should have seen that beam coming.
可能有点分心
Guess I was distracted.
那是当然
With good reason.
对不起 杰西 我这个朋友糟透了
I'm sorry,Jessi. I've been a terrible friend.
你也没想到
You didn't know.
但我该预料到的
But I should have.
你老说我们是同一类人
You're always saying that we're the same.
我应该想到
I should have picked up on the fact that
你也会有自己的烦恼
You were having problems.
没错 你应该想到
You're right. You should have.
我也不应该瞒着你
But I shouldn't have kept them from you,either.
莎拉走了
Sarah just left?
是的
Yep.
我绝不会离你而去
I would never do that to you.
你知道的 对吧
You know that,right?
我很清楚
I know that.
为什么今晚你还跟着阿曼达呢
Why did you go after Amanda tonight?
你让我帮你保护她
You asked me to look after her for you,
我不想让你失望
And I didn't want to let you down.
还疼吗
Does it hurt?
有点
A little.
-感觉好点了 -没错
- Is that better? - Yeah.
你女朋友在等着你呢
Your girlfriend's waiting for you.
你该去了
You should go.
她在生我的气
She's mad at me.
她不会有事的
She'll get over it.
没人会一直和你生气的
No one can stay mad at you.
我马上到 我要去接凯尔和杰西
I'll be right there. I have to pick up Kyle and Jessi.
-我跟乔史在家 -不错 你就能再骂我了
- I'll stay here with Josh. - Great,so you can yell at me some more?
我爱你
I love you.
-我们晚点再说 -再见
- We'll talk later. - Bye.
坐
Sit.
在你开口之前
Ok,before you say anything,
我要跟你说抱歉
I have to tell you that I'm sorry.
-真的吗 -没错
- You are? - Yeah.
我把避孕套给你时
When I gave you the condom
把选择权也交给了你
I knew I was putting the choice in your hands.
我并非因你做♥爱♥了而生气
I'm not upset that you had sex.
的确 有点生气
I mean,I'm a little upset.
但是最失望的是
But I'm mostly disappointed
你都没有跟我谈谈的意思
That you didn't feel like you could talk to me about it.
老爸 拜托 这很尴尬
Dad,come on,it's embarrassing.
不该尴尬 如果恰如其分是个好事
It shouldn't be. It can be a great thing when it's right.
但我不希望你自己面对这些
But I don't want you to feel like you have to handle this alone.
很显然 安迪无法面对这些
Apparently,Andi was the one who couldn't handle it.
-她不理我了 -真的
- She's cut me off. - She has?
我是说 她真这样做了
I mean,she has?
女孩们真是难搞
Girls are confusing.
这才刚刚开始
Oh,this is only the beginning.
想跟我谈谈这事情了
So,do you feel like you want to tell me more about it?
好
Yeah.
当然
Sure.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表