剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
《天赐》前情提要
Previously on Kyle XY
-我叫凯尔 -我是莎拉
- I'm Kyle. - My name's Sarah.
杰西知道她妈妈还活着
Jessi was so excited to find out
很兴奋
That her mother is really alive.
她只是想要了解你
All she wants is to know you.
杰西 我们必须远离这一切
We have to get away from all this,Jessi.
开始我们新的生活
We have to start our new life.
我会回来的
I'll be back.
莎拉就这样走了 我绝不会那样对你的
Sarah just left. I would never do that to you.
-我知道 -去那里
- I know that. - Just go out there,
找个女孩 让她好好安慰你
Find a girl,grab her and just rebound.
-我的天 -我不敢相信
- Oh,my god! - I can't believe you refuse
你竟为无关紧要的事而跟我冷战
To speak to me over something that doesn't even matter.
是吗 是戴克伦主动吻你
What,the fact that Declan kissed you
-还是你让他吻的呢 -我没让他吻我
- Or that you let him? - I didn't let him.
我叫杰姬
I'm Jackie.
-戴克伦 -你是个好男人呢 还是我在浪费时间
- Declan. - Are you a good guy or am I wasting my time?
我八成是个好男人
I'm about 80 percent good guy.
那就已经不错了
Those are pretty good odds.
我妈妈得到一份她不能拒绝的工作
My mom got a job she couldn't pass up.
这个月底我们就搬走
We move at the end of the month.
你搬走了 那我们怎么办
You can't move. What about us?
我还不知道你的名字
I never caught your name.
-杰西 -我叫卡西迪
- Jessi. - I'm Cassidy.
先知的其他人都像天才
Everyone else at Latnok seems genuine.
我仍不能相信卡西迪
I'm still not convinced about Cassidy.
你对莎拉了解多少
What do you know about Sarah?
她是先知的老朋友
She's an old friend of Latnok.
他的办公室藏着些东西
He's hiding something in his office.
他藏着莎拉的戒指
He has Sarah's ring,
但这有可能与她的失踪有关
But it might have something to do with her disappearance.
我妈妈并没有抛弃我
My mother didn't leave me.
我想她是没有
I don't think she did.
我要查出她到底发生了什么事
I need to find out what happened to her.
你要答应帮我一起查
Promise me you'll help me find out.
我答应你
I promise.
杰西
Jessi?
-你好点了吗 -我做了些调查
- Are you ok? - I've just been doing some research.
我窃入汽车租用公♥司♥的记录
I tapped into the rental car company's records,
发现莎拉在她要离开这个镇的前一天
And it turns out Sarah returned her car
把车给还了
The day after she supposedly left town.
确定是莎拉吗
It was definitely Sarah?
我给租用公♥司♥打了电♥话♥
I called the rental company.
车就停在...
The car was dropped off...
我是说没人看过她开着车
I mean,nobody saw her,exactly.
-但还是有可能是莎拉 -没错
- But it still could've been Sarah. - That's true.
怎么了
What's the matter?
没什么 只是有点头痛
Uh,nothing. Just a headache.
我们会找到她 对吗
We'll find her,right?
她那么满怀希望 我怎能告诉她
She was so hopeful. How could I tell her
我担心的事可能已经发生在她妈妈身上了
What I feared might have happened to her mother?
我们会找到她的
We'll find her.
-怎么了 -别管我
- Yes? - Don't mind me.
大忙人 继续做你的事吧
Just keep at it,big guy.
你在这做什么
What are you doing?
史蒂文·特雷格 你真是个模范
You're a paragon,Stephen Trager.
是那种让儿子立为楷模的人
The kind of man a son can hope to be someday.
模范吗
Paragon?
你至少还试着用句好话来恭维我
At least you're attempting to butter me up with an sat word.
来吧 你可以问我任何事情
Come on. You know you can ask me anything.
你说对了 我是说你无条件地爱我
You're right. I mean,you love me unconditionally,
还总是把我的爱好铭记于心
And you always have my best interests at heart.
因而你也会让安迪搬过来跟我们一起住
And that's why you're gonna let Andi move in with us.
-乔史... -别说不
- Josh... - Don't say no.
"不"不在可选的范围内
No is not on the list of acceptable responses.
-不幸的是它在 -拜托
- Unfortunately,it is. - Come on!
老妈总把无家可归的人带回来
Mom brings home strays whenever she wants
怎么我就一次也不行
And the one time I ask,
你怎么突然变得挑剔了
You suddenly get picky?
凯尔和杰西不一样 你知道的
Kyle and Jessi are a different story and you know it.
但如果安迪不能住在这 那她就要搬走
But if Andi can't stay here,then she has to move.
搬到克利夫兰市 从此一去不回
To Cleveland. For,like,ever.
我知道那会让你很难受
I know that's gonna be really hard for you to deal with.
那就别让我难受
So don't make me have to deal with it.
老爸 求你
Please,dad.
真的对不起 但没办法
I'm sorry. I really am. It's just not an option.
就连"跟妈妈商量下"的机会
Not even a tiny sorta "let me discuss it
都没有吗
With your mother" option?
没有
Not even that.
好极了
Great.
这就是你说的会一直在身边帮我
Way to be there for me.
-别那样 -别什么
- Stop it. - Stop what?
你在找卡西迪 别这样
You're looking for Cassidy. Don't.
我只想知道他在哪
I'm just wondering where he is.
我们不能让他知道我们怀疑
We can't let him know we suspect
他跟莎拉的失踪有关系
He's involved in Sarah's disappearance.
那会更难找到他所隐藏的东西
It'll just make it harder to find what he's hiding.
-我知道 -那就正常些
- I know. - So act normal.
我可以逼他告诉我们他隐藏了什么
I could make him tell us what he's hiding.
-那就不正常了 -我本来就不正常
- That's not acting normal. - It is for me.
干得不错
Good work.
-我的头 -你还好吗
- My head. - Are you ok?
-没事 -你行的
- Yeah. - You can do this.
早上好吗 我最爱的两位天才
Hi. How are my two favorite brainians this morning?
-很好 谢谢 -还好
- Good,thanks. - Fine.
-一切都好吗 -她只是有点累
- Is everything all right? - She's just been tired.
或许你去下面吃点东西
Maybe you're coming down with something.
不用 看 我很好
No,I'm fine. See?
好吧 等下他们会冲茶 你喝了会好些
All right, they'll fix a cup of tea. You'll feel better.
不 不需要麻烦你了
No, you don't have to do that.
不麻烦 我在这就是帮忙的
It's all right. I'm here to help.
你清楚计划了吧
You know the plan.
把他手♥机♥记忆卡资料复♥制♥后就离开
Copy his cell's memory card,then get out.
记住了 你只要保证给我足够的时间便可
Yeah. Just make sure you buy me enough time.
我会尽力的
I'll try.
你有时间看个示范吗
You have time for a demonstration?
当然有 你拿什么给我看
Yeah,absolutely. What you got?
门开着
The door was open.
我发誓有敲门按铃的
I swear,I knocked and rang the bell,
-但很明显... -凯尔不在
- But obviously... - Kyle's not here.
不 实际上我来是...
No, actually, I stopped by to...
他和杰西早上在窃窃私语
He and Jessi were whispery at breakfast,
在我看来他们有点太亲密了
Which is a little too buddy-buddy for my taste because,
因为你知道吗
Get this,
杰西明显狂热地迷恋着凯尔
Apparently Jessi is crushing on Kyle something fierce.
我不知道他们去哪了 我只知道
I don't know where they went. For all I know,
她把他拐出这房♥子
She lured him out of the house
锁进某个小木屋
To a cabin to lock him up
好让他变成她的爱奴
And turn him into her love-slave.
-特雷格 我是来看你的 -是吗
- Trager,I'm here to see you. - Oh. you are?
我来问问你 是否想去纳克
I came to see if you wanted to hit the rack.
而你看来还能一起
And it looks like you could stand
分享下朋友时光
Some quality friend time.
为什么 就因为我在屋子里跳舞
Why,because I'm dancing around the house
还叽里呱啦说了一大堆
And babbling like you're the first person
像整天只跟你说过话似的
I've talked to all day?
我去拿钱包
I'll get my purse.
我改进了这个设计
I've modified the design to accommodate
使它可以使用多种能源
Several different energy sources.
如电能 核能
It can use electricity,fission
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表