剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
离她上一次宫缩还不到2分钟
Less than two minutes since the last contraction.
-宝宝要出来了 -那你最好快点
- The baby's coming. - Then you'd better get to it.
乔史 拿条毯子
Josh, grab a blanket.
用几个包当枕头 放在那边的山坡上
Use a couple of bags as pillows and set it up on that hillside.
-后备箱里有一个 -我们会撑住你
- There's one in the trunk. - We'll get you propped up.
重力会完成剩下的工作
Gravity'll do part of the work.
准备好了吗
Ready?
-好了 -来吧
- Yeah. - Come on.
拿到了
Got one.
我想他马上要出来了 看到什么了吗
I think it's coming right now. Can you see anything?
如果你要等手写的请帖
If you're waiting for a handwritten invitation,
还得等一会
It's gonna be a while.
等等 以免感染
Wait. Risk of infection.
做得好 很好 伙计
Nicely done, excitable, sidekick.
好 我准备好了
Ok, I'm ready.
我刚失去了我的童贞 还没准备好经历这个
I just lost my virginity. I'm not ready for this.
他是规矩的圣诞老人小助手吧
He's a regular santa's little helper, huh?
很好 继续用力
It's ok. Go ahead and push.
继续用力
Just keep pushing.
我做不到
Oh, I can't do this.
我们需要帮忙 真需要帮忙
We need help. We need serious help.
别担心 我们能做到
Don't worry. We're gonna get it.
还好吧
Everything ok?
有点问题
Something's wrong.
怎么了
What is it?
我不知道 这不是个词
I don't know. That's not a word.
-这当然是个词 -不是根据游戏字典来的
- That's definitely a word. - Not according to the game dictionary.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
当然 你读过
Of course. You read it.
我去接
I'll get it.
不不不 我去接 我得休息下
Uh, no. No, no, I'll get it. I need a break.
我的苏打被喝完了 我想知道怎么回事
Oh, look. We're out of my soda. I wonder how that happened.
-这次是我买♥♥的 -你这么说就太自私了
- And yes, I bought it. - Now you're just being selfish.
我自私吗
I'm being selfish?
你才是想要什么就拿什么的人
You're the one who takes what she wants when she wants it.
-这叫坚定而自信 -你真不可理喻
- That's called being assertive. - You are unbelievable.
你妈妈打过电♥话♥来吗
Have you heard from your mother?
没有 但我现在确实想和她说几句
No, but I'd like to have a few words with her right now.
有人打电♥话♥说
Someone just called.
她的演讲半小时内就要开始 但他们还没到
Her speech is in half an hour and they haven't arrived.
他们几个小时前就应该到了
They were supposed to be there hours ago.
-我知道 -史蒂文
- I know. - Stephen.
-你有凯尔的消息吗 -我想是的
- Have you heard anything from Kyle? - I think so.
看
Look.
"撞车" "峡谷"
"Crash", "Ravine",
"危难" 爸爸 你不觉得
"Distress". Dad, you don't think...?
不 我们还一无所知 你试试打他们电♥话♥
No, we don't know anything yet. You try their cell phones.
我去找公路巡警
I'll try highway patrol.
我做不到
I can't do it!
做得不错 继续用力
You're doing great. Just keep pushing.
别用力了 好吗
Just stop,ok?
我没有力气了 只想快点结束
I'm tired of pushing and I just want this to be over.
怎么了
What's wrong?
格雷琴 我保证马上回来
Gretchen,I promise I'll be right back.
我要去车子那里 好吗
I'm just going to the car,ok?
好吗
Ok?
请带点药回来
Bring back drugs,please.
孩子怎么样了
How's the baby doing?
之前心跳强而有力
I was getting a strong heartbeat earlier
现在急促衰弱 生产很不顺畅
But it's fading fast and the labor's not progressing.
不知道该说些什么
I don't know what to tell you.
我可以用些电流刺♥激♥胎儿
I could stimulate the baby with a little charge.
-会不会很危险 -我以前试过
- You don't think that would be dangerous? - I've done it before.
怎么了
What's wrong?
-你全身发热 -我受了点伤
- You're warm. - I got banged up a little.
妮可♥儿♥ 你在流血
Nicole,you're bleeding!
不 不 没那么惨
Oh,no,no,It's not that bad.
-我得把你弄出来 -那未出生的孩子需要你
- I gotta get you out of here. - The baby needs you.
-你需要帮助 -得有人帮帮那可怜的女孩
- You need help. - Somebody has to help that poor girl
帮她生下孩子 那个人就是你 快去
Bring her baby into the world,and that person is you. Now,go!
我尽快回来帮你
I'll be back for you as soon as I can.
快去
Go.
他们在90号♥州际公路向东行驶
We know that they were headed east on interstate 90.
妮可♥儿♥在加油站刷过信♥用♥卡♥
Nicole used her credit card at a gas station
大约距西雅图42公里地方
About 42 miles outside of Seattle.
目标缩小到9条公路
Narrows our route options down to nine.
他们要不走错路
So they either took a wrong turn or
要不就是走别的路想看风景
Maybe they decided to take a scenic route.
他们不会走错路
They wouldn't have taken a wrong turn.
-说得对 也许... -应该是在风景路线上
- You're right.Maybe.. - It's got to be one of the scenic routes.
范围缩小到洛基峡谷路
That narrows it down to Rocky Canyon road,
硅土高地和麋鹿高地之间
Silica heights and Elk heights.
让公路巡警搜查这几条路
I'll try to get highway patrol to search those roads.
警官 还是我 史蒂文·特雷格 我的家人
Officer,Stephen Trager once again. Apparently,my family...
等等
Wait.
在41号♥公路
It's route 41.
请等一下 不是你说的那些路
Hold,please. That's not one of the routes.
我知道 但是就是这条路
I know but that's what it is.
-确定 -肯定
- Are you sure? - Positive.
41号♥公路
It's route 41.
-有点不对劲 我感觉到 -不
- Something's wrong. I know it. - No.
格雷琴 你要帮助我 能注意听我说吗
Gretchen,I need your help. Can you stay with me?
好 一分钟后你又要宫缩了
Good. You're gonna have another contraction in a minute.
那时候你要用力
And when it comes I need you to push.
闭上眼睛 集中注意力 好吗
Just close your eyes and focus,ok?
-好的 -想点开心的事情
- Ok. - Just think of something happy.
烟熏奶酪碎饼
Smoking hot cheese crackles?
-行 也行 -好
- Yeah,that'll work. - Ok.
来了
Ok. Ok,it's coming.
奶酪碎饼 奶酪碎饼 奶酪碎饼
Cheese crackle! Cheese crackle! Cheese crackle!
继续用力 再用一次
Push. Come on,one more.
加油 你快成功了 你快成功了
Come on,you're doing it. You're doing it!
你快成功了 继续用力
You're doing it. Keep pushing.
格雷琴
Gretchen.
是个男孩
It's a boy.
我会叫他傻小兔来纪念你
I'm gonna name him "dumb little bunny" after you.
真的
You will?
当然
Absolutely.
哭吧 小家伙
Keep screaming,little buddy.
也许有人能听到我们
Maybe somebody will finally hear us out here.
我保证 努力成为
I promise you,I'm gonna try and be,like,
世界上最好的妈妈 好吗
The most rad mother ever,ok?
好 好
It's ok. It's ok.
好的
Shh,shh. It's ok.
-我去告诉老妈 -不 待在这里
- I'll go tell mom. - No,stay here.
-但我想 -乔史 留在这
- But I want... - Josh,stay here.
我希望他肚脐是凹的 凸出来的太奇怪了
I hope he has an inny. Outy belly buttons are just weird.
他要是也有肚脐就谢天谢地了
Just be glad he has one.
妮可♥儿♥
Nicole!
妮可♥儿♥
Nicole!
他说什么呢 好还是坏
What's he saying? Is it good or bad?
闭上嘴 他就能听清了
Maybe if you shut up he could hear.
-赫斯特医生 -你妻子
- Dr. Hearst to or one. - Your wife has...
内脏损伤
Internal injuries.
器官系统状态危险
Her organs are in distress.
肺部刺穿
She has a punctured lung
现在处于危险期 但稳定下来了
And right now her condition is critical but stable.
怎么了 她怎样了
What is it? What's wrong?
太吵了
There's too much noise.
她做完手术了
Well,she's out of surgery.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表