剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
止住了内出血
They were able to stop the internal bleeding
但是有些损伤
But there was some damage.
那她没事吧
So,she'll be ok?
医生说前几个小时很重要
Well,the doctors say the first few hours will be critical.
她勇于抗争
She's a fighter.
他们希望她能挺过来
And they're hopeful she can pull through.
她当然能挺过来 她是老妈 会没事的
Of course she'll pull through. She's mom. She'll be fine.
-我们能见她吗 -你哭什么
- Can we see her? - What are you crying for?
-乔史 -我们需要保持冷静
- Josh! - We have to stay calm.
重症监护室不许探视
Visitors aren't allowed in the ICU,
一旦她好转 就可以转到普通病房♥
But once she feels better we'll be able to get back there.
我们只能干坐在这里
We have to just sit here?
我知道很痛苦
I know it's hard.
但我们得相信医生
But we have to put our trust in her doctors.
他们要我填些表 我等下回来
Now,they want me to fill out some forms,so I'll be back.
-杰西呢 -外面吧
- Where's Jessi? - Outside somewhere.
我不该留下她
I shouldn't have left her.
要是我把她弄出车子 那...
If I would have got her out of the car,then...
凯尔 不是你的错
Kyle,this isn't your fault.
我不能干坐着等结果
I can't just wait here and do nothing.
那做点什么
Then don't.
你能帮到她
You can help her.
-但史蒂文说医生说... -别管那些医生
- But Stephen said her doctors... - Forget her doctors.
他们加起来都没你聪明
All of them combined aren't as smart as you.
为了妮可♥儿♥我什么都会去做
You know I'd do anything to help Nicole.
但不知道怎么做
But I don't know how.
即使我可以 他们也不会放我进去
And even if I did,they won't let me back there.
不能让这点小事阻碍到你
You can't let a little thing like that stop you.
你现在还没学会的话 放弃吧
If you don't know it by now,you might as well give up.
现在我学会了
Now I know it.
拜托
Come on!
这行不通的
That's not gonna make it work.
杰西肯定能修好
I'm sure Jessi could fix it.
别跟杰西吵架了
You have to stop fighting with Jessi.
因为她是拯救世界的超级天才
Because she's the supernatural genius who saved the day?
不 因为你不该是现在这样
No. Because you're better than this.
我觉得我是那个挑起战争的
I sort of thought I was the one who picked fights
别人都在想办法解决问题时
And then stood around like an idiot
我却像傻瓜一样毫无用处
While everyone solved the problem.
这事情你无能为力
There is nothing you could do.
这才是关键
That's the point.
杰西找到他们的位置 凯尔接生了个婴儿
Jessi figured out where they were,Kyle delivered a baby.
连乔史都是个英雄
Even Josh was a hero.
现在妈妈躺在那里
And now mom's in there
我却无能为力
And there's not a thing that I can do to help.
你在这里帮了大忙
You help just by being here.
根本没有 老爸
That's not much,dad.
这已经足够了
It is more than enough.
这是在帮我 好吗
It's helping me,ok?
好吧
Ok.
男性 23岁的技工 毫无生理反应
Patient is male,23 year old mechanic,admitted non-responsive.
有抑郁症史但用药正常
History of depression but no drug overdose.
毒检报告呈阴性
Toxicology reports are negative.
病人脱水 处于代谢性酸中毒
Patient was dehydrated and in metabolic acidosis.
该怎么办
Course of action?
你们有什么发现
What do you got?
他是个技工
He's a mechanic.
他可能注射防冻剂
He may have injected antifreeze,
可能是乙二醇中毒
Which means possible glycol poisoning.
很棒
Impressive.
一年轮班我们怎么都没见过
How is it possible we haven't worked a shift together all year?
本来今天我也不上班
I wasn't supposed to be here today.
跟上 先生们
Keep up,gentlemen.
女性 车祸受伤
Female,car accident.
身体右侧创伤 失血过多有严重的内伤
Laceration to right torso,blood loss and acute internal injuries
肋骨骨折 气胸
Including rib fracture,subsequent pneumothorax.
血液含氧量很低 血压也很低
Blood oxygen levels extremely low,blood pressure is down.
我们还能做什么
What can we expect to see,moving forward?
-可能是败血症 -伤口没有感染
- Possible sepsis? - No sign of external infection.
还有吗
Anyone else?
如果心率继续下降 她会肾衰竭
If her heart rate continues to fall,her kidneys will fail.
其他的器官也会跟着衰竭
Other organs would follow.
正确
Correct.
不幸的是 创伤面广
Unfortunately,the damage is extensive
她的器官已有衰竭的迹象
And her systems have already shown signs of failure.
-那我们就放弃了吗 -我们已经竭尽全力
- So,we do nothing? - We've done all we can.
我们现在要做的 就是尽可能让她感到舒服
Our job now is to make sure she's comfortable.
一定有方法可以治愈她
There has to be a way to heal her.
我们能让她那损坏的器官重新生成细胞吗
Can we rebuild the cells in her damaged organs?
很有前瞻性 但不实际
Forward-thinking but hardly realistic.
生成那种干细胞技术 还要等几年
That sort of stem cell technology is years away.
现在 我们继续
Now,let's move on.
安迪 我总转到你的语♥音♥信箱
Andi,hey,I keep getting your voicemail.
总之 还记得你经常告诉我
Anyway, You know how you always tell me to
要我给手♥机♥充电 以防万一
Charge my phone in case of an emergency?
你是对的 我错了
Well,you were right,I was wrong.
虽然不想吓着你 但我现在人在医院
Now,I don't want you to freak out,but I'm at the hospital.
我会说得很快 为的是在手♥机♥挂断之前
I'll try to talk quick so my phone doesn't cut off...
告诉你发生了什么事
Before I can tell you what happened.
抱歉 我没能在你身边
I'm sorry I left you.
但我现在就在这
But I'm here now.
我会让你好起来
And I'm going to make you better.
我保证
I promise.
347房♥间 紧急状况 347房♥间 紧急状况
Code blue,room 347,code blue,room 347.
你在这做什么
What are you doing in here?
一定是电力波动引起的警报
A power surge must have set off the alarm.
生命特征显示正常
Vitals appear stable.
她好点了吗
Is she better?
你没在这捣乱 她可能会有机会好起来
She'd have much better odds if you weren't interfering.
如果再让我看到你一个人在这
If I catch you alone with her again
我就把你扔出医院
I'll have you thrown out of the hospital.
今天帮格雷琴接生
I had saved one life today
让我救了一条生命
By helping Gretchen's child into the world.
在森林里诞生的生命 更显自然和美丽
The birth in the woods was more natural and beautiful
我从未有过这样的体会
Than anything I had ever experienced.
和我的诞生是如此不同
And so different from my own birth.
但同时也让我知道
But it had also shown me how life
生命的变化无常
And death exist in uncertain equilibrium.
我能挽救妮可♥儿♥
Would I be able to save Nicole
打破这种无常吗
And keep the scales balanced?
我救了一个生命 难道就意味着要失去另一个
Did supporting one life mean I had to lose another?
杰西
Jessi.
我还没来得及跟你说声谢谢
I never got a chance to thank you.
你感应了我的信息 让我们得救了
You got my message and sent help.
你听到了
You heard me.
妮可♥儿♥怎么样了
Is there any news?
我帮不了她
I couldn't help her.
-用尽了所有我们能做的 还是... -凯尔
- With everything we can do,I can't... - Kyle.
一定还有别的办法
There must be something.
他真漂亮
He's so beautiful.
而她是那么开心
And she's so happy.
我们从未有过
We never had that.
不
No.
难以置信 几小时前他还没来到这世上
It's hard to believe he wasn't even here a few hours ago.
那时他被安全地保护着
He was still safe and protected.
他要做的只是变大变强壮些
And all he had to do was get bigger and stronger.
而现在他来到这个世上 任何事情都可能发生
Now he's out here in the world and anything can happen.
你觉得16年都呆在一个舱里会更好吗
Do you think it's better to stay in a pod for 16 years?
我想最重要的是 我们出生后做了些什么
I guess the important thing is what we do after we're born.
-液体 -你说什么
- The fluid. - What?
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表