剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
让阿曼达安心的同时
I have to keep reassuring Amanda while
我还要保证杰西过得舒服
Trying to make Jessi feel more comfortable.
-听上去像个高级问题 -高级
- Sounds like a high-class problem to me,dude. - High-class?
我希望她们两个都能快乐
I want them both to be happy.
遇到女人我就没辙了 帮不了你
Sorry,I've got no advice when it comes to managing women.
我现在的状况说明了一切
I think my current situation speaks for itself.
罗莉和那个马克在一起了
So,is Lori seeing that Mark guy now?
他爸警告他说不允许
Stephen told her he was off limits.
这只能从表面阻止她而已
Like that's not gonna drive her straight to him.
罗莉·特雷格
Lori Trager.
你住进大学城了吗
What are you... are you slumming in college town now?
-我只是路过而已 -真的
- I'm just passing through. - Really?
当然 我想我们不能见面
Sure. I mean,I know we're not allowed to go out with each other,
但是 我想偶遇应该没有问题
But as far as I know there's no rule against accidental run-ins.
那是... 那是什么
Oh,is that what this is?
100%纯偶遇 就算克格勃来了也没用
A hundred percent purely accidental run-in. Scout's honor.
可我不觉得你是女侦查员
I don't know. Something tells me you weren't a girl scout.
至少现在不是
Not even remotely.
很高兴和你偶遇
Well,um,it is nice,accidentally running into you.
明天你还想玩偶遇吗
Would you like to do it again here tomorrow?
你好像太急切了
See,now you're pushing it.
你答应了
Is that a yes?
意外可不是我们能阻止的
Well,it's not like you can prevent an accident.
想出去逛逛吗
Do you want a ride?
我们再来一局
How about another game?
不管你什么时候回家
They're both gonna be there,Kyle,
她俩还是那样
No matter what time you get home.
我回去了
I'll walk.
-谢谢 -再见
- Thanks. - Later.
你可真可爱
Somebody likes you.
过来
Here.
怎么了 不喜欢狗吗
What's wrong,not a big fan of the canine?
我不是不喜欢狗
It's not the dog I have a problem with.
听着 我向你道歉
Look,I want to apologize.
我们可以把事情处理得好些
Ok? We could have handled things a lot better.
我告诉过他 如果我们想给你良好的第一印象
I told him. I said,"if we want to make a good first impression
绑♥架♥你和你的女友
Then abducting you and your girlfriend,
或许不是好方法
Probably not the best way to go."
你该庆幸 我没有报♥警♥
You're lucky no one called the police.
你本可以的 但他们发现不了任何蛛丝马迹
Could have. Wouldn't have found anything.
我们的组织是排外的
Our membership is very exclusive.
你小心 我希望只有你知我知
Careful. I'd like to keep things just between us.
凯尔 等等
Kyle,hang on.
我们可以重新开始吗
Can we start over?
你是谁
Who are you?
迈克·卡西迪
Michael Cassidy.
你想要什么
What do you want?
直接点说
Ok,to put it bluntly,
你是我们最成功的成果
You are our greatest achievement.
我希望我们之间能有联♥系♥
And we want to make sure we have a relationship with you.
有联♥系♥做什么
A relationship to do what?
任何事情 所有事情
Anything and everything.
来看看我们做些什么
Come see what we are about.
我们致力于科技
We are making state of the art advances
还有技术发展水平的进步
In science and technology.
好极了 你们这帮空想家和慈善家
Right. A group of visionaries and humanitarians.
以及科学家们
Scientists.
不 伙计 我不是其中之一
No, mate. I don't have the smarts.
我只能算是他们的代表
I'm more of a front man.
科学家们不善与人交流
Scientists, terrible social skills.
总之 他们让我来
Anyway, they sent me to
说服你再给他们一次机会
Convince you to give us a second chance.
让你知道我们并不是邪恶的
Let us show you we're the good guys.
我没兴趣
I'm not interested.
我希望你能改变想法
I'm hoping you'll change your mind.
给我个面子
Humor me.
过来 宝贝
Here, boy.
你是个坏女孩 安波
You've been a very bad girl, Amber.
不是吗
Haven't you?
-老爸 -你到底在做什么
- Dad! - What the hell are you doing?
我是说 我知道你在做什么
I mean, I know what you're doing
但是为什么
But what the hell are you doing?
我很... 抱歉 我快疯掉了
I'm... I'm sorry. I'm going crazy.
安迪出城了 我快想死她了
Andy's been out of town and you know, I miss her.
我知道你想你女朋友
I get that you miss your girlfriend
但是看这个... 不好
But this is not ok.
这些节目的账单寄来时
When the bill for this program comes in,
你要付账
You're paying for it.
还要付费吗
Is there a charge?
我已经破译了频道密♥码♥了啊
I unscrambled the channel.
你为什么那么做
Why would you do that?
乔史让我做的
Josh asked me to.
-关一个星期禁闭吗 -两星期
- Grounded for a week? - Two.
奸细
Nark.
伙计 你该去说说杰西
Dude, you gotta do something about Jessi.
她都没法保密
She can't keep a secret for five minutes.
她让我在老爸面前好糗
She totally ratted me out to dad.
她还不习惯住在一个家庭里
She's not used to living with a family.
记得我第一次搬进来的时候吗
Remember when I first moved in here?
我告诉史蒂文是我替你做的试♥卷♥
I told Stephen I took that test for you,
后来你也不是原谅我了嘛
But you forgave me.
-给她点时间 -话说回来...
- Give her time. - Well...
她确实给我弄了部很不错的A片
She did provide me with a fairly excellent dose of porn.
你很想念安迪 是吧
You really miss Andy, don't you?
以前我知道自己很饥渴
I thought I was thirsty before.
但现在 在初尝了禁果的滋味后
But now that I've had my first taste...
她不在的这段时间 我觉得空荡荡的
With her gone, I'm totally dehydrated.
所以 安迪没法满足你
So, Andy's a drink that doesn't quench your thirst?
不 她可以
No, she does.
确实是
She did.
只是... 一旦我们在那个时刻 那个地点
It's just... since we went there, to that place,
我就会很兴奋
I'm going crazy.
那是我唯一想的东西
That's all I think about.
你不是也意外地跑进浴室撞见了杰西吗
You had that accidental run-in with Jessi in the bathroom.
你为什么没搞砸呢
Why aren't you messed up?
我为什么要搞砸
Why would I be messed up?
你看过她的乳♥房♥♥ 而她和我爸现在就在楼下
You saw her boobs and they're right downstairs.
-就他们两个人 -我爱阿曼达
- Both of them. - I love Amanda.
她是我的灵魂伴侣
She's my soul mate.
你的灵魂伴侣 你可真认真
Your soul mate? That's intense.
第一次见到她我就有这感觉
I felt it from the first time I saw her.
我们被联♥系♥在一起
We just connected,
就像命里注定一样
As if we were meant to meet each other.
阿曼达是我的唯一
Amanda's always been the one for me.
你还是没弹对
You still haven't gotten it right.
你老是跑进来我就能弹对了吗
Coming in every second isn't helping.
好极了 琴弦破了
Great. Broke a string.
我总是弹到同一个地方出问题
I keep messing up in the same place.
我无法保持大脑的平静
It's like I can't hold the piece in my head.
这从没有过
That's never happened before.
你会克服的 什么也难不倒你
You'll get it. You always do.
要是我克服不了呢
What if I don't?
我需要这份奖学金
I need this scholarship.
搞好了
Done.
感觉压力总是来自我的颈部
It's like I'm carrying this stress in the back of my neck.
坐下 让我帮你按♥摩♥
Here, let me.
-感觉很好 -好极了
- Feels good. - Good.
最近麻烦接连不断
It's been one thing after another lately.
什么意思
What do you mean?
首先是头痛 现在又是颈部的疼痛
First the headaches, now this pain in my neck.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表