剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
《天赐》前情提要
Previously on Kyle XY
你们俩竟然住在了一起
The thought of you two living together...
不是你想的那样
It's not like that.
她需要一个住的地方 一个家
She needs a place to live,a family.
-我知道 但... -阿曼达 你是我的唯一
- I know,but... - Amanda,you're the only one for me.
-我还不知道你叫什么 -杰西
- I never caught your name. - Jessi.
我是卡西迪
I'm Cassidy.
我做了好多年青少年心理顾问
I've counseled a lot of teenagers over the years.
我没有放弃任何一个
I have never given up on any of them.
所以我也不会放弃你
I'm not giving up on you.
我听说你和罗莉在交往
I heard you've been spending time with Lori Trager.
-我们只是经常一起出去而已 -别再让我听到
- We're just hanging out. - Not anymore.
终于接了
There you are.
我不知道怎么说
I don't know how to say this.
迈克说他为了未来 所以不和我交往
Mark told me he won't date me because he's afraid for his future.
好的 他就该这样
Good. He should be.
我和谁在一起凭什么由你决定
Why do you get to decide who I can go out with?
因为我是你♥爸♥ 你住在我家
Because I'm your father and you live in my house.
你不是该和安迪在一起吗
I thought you'd be with Andi.
她妈妈决定3星期后才回来
Her mom extended their vacation rental another 3 weeks.
我真的很想她
I just really miss her.
对于凯尔 我只是个朋友
With Kyle I'm just a sidekick.
但在这儿 我却能如鱼得水
But out here I'd sink 'em half the time with my eyes closed.
你对阿曼达做了什么 你在她脑子里放了东西
What did you do to Amanda? You put something in her head.
我们或许能让它溶于大脑
We might be able to disintegrate it. I might help
-你做的够多了 -凯尔 就是这样
- You've done enough. - Kyle,that's it.
通过接吻来导电 你需要练习
Pass the electricity through a kiss. You'll have to practice.
-准备好了吗 -温柔点
- Are you ready? - Just try to be gentle.
-阿曼达 听我解释 -你每次都解释
- Amanda,let me explain. - You are always trying to explain.
我都看见你吻杰西了 有什么好解释的
But there is no explanation for why you were kissing Jessi!
我知道你们之间发生了什么
I can feel what's happening between you two.
当我知道我把你弄丢时
But I can't be with you
我知道我再也不能和你在一起了
When I know I'm losing you to someone else.
-你永远都不会失去我的 -我已经失去了
- You can never lose me. - I already have.
心痛 钻心的感觉
The call it heartache,a hurt so profound
压得我喘不过气来
It becomes hard to breathe.
以前从来没有过
I had never felt it before,
这种心痛会不会消失呢
And I wondered,will it ever go away?
凯尔 我知道你因为阿曼达的事情伤心
Kyle,I know you're hurting over Amanda.
但你不能再这样了
But you have to stop obsessing.
我找了点东西来分心
And I have just the distraction.
新女性的诱惑
The allure of a new woman.
看到吗 那么多美少女
See? Many new women.
虽然只是照片 但是还是很不错的嘛
Two dimensional,yes,but still satisfying.
摆脱失恋困扰的良方
It's a safe,easy escape with someone you love.
你特需要
You!
用音乐缓解压力 摆脱困扰
Let music be your relief,your way out.
你深陷悲伤 不可自拔了
You're wallowing in sorrow,you're depressed.
你太憔悴了 需要音乐
You're pining. You need a minor.
加油 再带点感情
Come on,now. With more feeling.
加油
Commit.
好极了
Great.
人人都会失恋 你又不是第一个
You're not the first guy to get dumped.
把它作为你成长的过程
Think of it as a rite of passage.
我的第一次是在十年级 贝丝·安·约翰逊
Mine was tenth grade,Beth Ann Johnson.
一个美丽 大胆的体操运动员
Beautiful,adventurous,a gymnast.
可她死了
Deadly.
学学我 坚强点吧
Stick with me,now.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你想干嘛
Whoa,whoa. What are you doing?
把阿曼达从凯尔脑子里挖掉
Wiping Amanda from Kyle's memory.
杰西 你再等下好吗
Jessi! uh... Could you give us a minute?
-可我已经把电充好了 -杰西 拜托
- But I'm all charged up. - Jessi,please.
好吧 我去电别人了
Fine. I'll just go zap someone else,then.
我说了玩的
I'm kidding.
她在开玩笑 是吗
She is kidding,right?
凯尔 我知道克服这一切需要时间
Ok,Kyle,what you're going through takes time.
但你一直躺在这儿 自忧自扰
But it will take even longer the more you
花再多的时间都不能解决问题
Lay around here and feel sorry for yourself.
是时候振作了 像点男人
It's time to get up,or man up,
这种话最近说得太多了
Whatever the phrase is these days.
-像男人 -从浴缸里出来 马上
- Man up? - Out of the tub. Now.
不然这浴缸因为你 都脏得发臭要洗了
Either that or fill it with soap and water because you stink.
来吧
Come on.
福斯来电
Foss calling
-我们走吧 -坐下
- We should go. - Sit.
我本以为星期五阿曼达不上班
I thought Amanda didn't work on Fridays.
你知道她怎么排班
You know her schedule?
你对她太依赖了
That's so co-dependent.
我看了些妮可♥儿♥的书 从那儿学来的
I've been reading some of Nicole's books.
不管你喜不喜欢 你总要见她的
Like it or not,you're gonna see her.
她就住在隔壁 你一定要习惯
She lives next door,so get used to it.
-你想不想听听我的建议... -不想
- If you want my advice... - We don't.
好吧
Ok.
真不敢相信他们俩一起来了
I can't believe he came in here with her.
-谁啊 -我知道你的颚扭到了
- Who? - Please. I saw your jaw clinch.
别埋头工作了 不然颚下颌关节症会越来越严重
By the way,don't grind or you'll get really bad tmj
下半辈子就只能吃菠菜奶油沙司了
And have to eat creamed spinach the rest of your life.
他们看起来般配吗
Do they look like a couple?
小妮子 别想不开啦
Pumpkin,don't torture yourself.
你就看看告诉我嘛
Just look over there and tell me.
我确定 他们俩没有戏
I see a decided lack of chemistry.
不像你和凯尔那样热恋
Nothing like what ky-manda exuded.
-她刚在朝这儿看 -是吗
- She just looked over here. - She did?
别回头 她会看见你的
Don't look back. She'll see you.
-那我该看哪里 -随便 这样吧 看着我
- Where should I look? - Anywhere. Here,look at me.
是啊 盯着特雷格眼睛看
Yeah. yeah,look deep into Trager's eyes.
-太古怪了 -凯尔 看着我吧
- That's not weird. - Kyle,look at me.
这样不好
I don't think that's a good idea.
事实上 你就不该坐在我旁边
As a matter of fact,maybe you shouldn't be sitting next to me.
或许是我该坐到其他桌去
Maybe I should just sit at another table.
我不为难你了
I'll make it easier for you.
杰西 等等
Jessi,wait.
感觉好点没
Feeling better?
你现在用车吗
Are you using your car?
什么 我没听见
What? I couldn't hear you.
拜托 能把车接我吗
Could I borrow your car,please?
去干嘛
For?
-我想出去 -去哪儿
- I want to go out. - Ah... where to?
我也不知道
I'm not sure.
什么 你就想漫无目的地乱开
What,you just gonna drive around aimlessly?
你就告诉我能不能借吧
Can I borrow your car or not?
-乔史开走了 -乔史开走了吗 死乔史
- Josh has it. - Josh has the car? Josh has a car.
他的车坏了 所以他开了我的
Radiator's busted so he took mine.
你不能说点别的吗
You couldn't just say that?
我不是和你说实话了嘛
Oh,and be straight with you?
就像我不同意你和马克出去一样
Like you were when you went to see Mark?
消极反抗不适合你
Passive-aggressive doesn't really suit you.
-你骗了我 -是你逼我的
- You lied to me,Lori. - You gave me a good reason to.
杰西 是你吗
Hey,Jessi,is that you?
进来呀 我在挑颜色
Hey. Come on in. I was just looking at these colors.
你有什么想法吗
Any preferences?
墙刷什么颜色 你想过吗
For the walls. Any preferences?
还没有
Um,not really.
随便什么都行
Any color's fine.
这是你的房♥间
Well,it's gonna be your room.
我想让你过得舒服些
I want you to feel comfortable.
遇到什么麻烦了吗
Something bothering you?
没有
No.
对不起
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表