剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
这里没人这么看你
Nobody in the family does.
你不应该在乎卡西迪对你的看法
And you shouldn't care what Cassidy thinks about.
好 吃你们的晚餐吧 我走就是了
Fine. Have your dinner. I'll stay away.
杰西 我需要的是你自己愿意
Jessi,I need to know that you're committed to this.
你必须让我相信你不会乱来
I have to trust that you can keep things under control.
你还不够了解我吗
Don't you know me well enough to be sure?
我只是不想出现任何意外
I just don't want any surprises.
罗莉 我要你帮帮忙
Lori,I need you to help me with something.
但你要保守秘密
But you'll have to keep it a secret.
像做间谍之类的吗
Espionage? All over it.
我的任务是什么
What's my mission?
我要了解更多卡西迪的情况
I need to know more about Cassidy.
我想我们应该调整这里的最低值
I think we should adjust the floor value here.
理想因素太多了
Too many ideal elements.
前面的三个调整已经使这个算法失去了稳定性
The algorithm lost stability about three adjustments ago.
你说对了
You're right.
-很容易漏掉 -明显你没有
- Easy to miss. - Apparently,not for you.
卡西迪让我们合作
Cassidy teamed us up.
他一定是认为你能做些贡献
He must think you can contribute.
卡西迪只是想我们好好相处
Cassidy just wants us to get along.
我知道他管理这一切
I know he supervises everything,
但你可曾见他向谁汇报过工作
But have you ever seen him report to anybody?
-为什么这么问 -好奇而已
- Why do you ask? - Curious.
我不清楚他要听从谁的使唤
Well,I have no idea who he answers to.
那些资深的先知前辈
All those senior Latnok guys,
他们都是间谍
They're all cloak and dagger,
至少都是神神秘秘的
Minus the dagger.
好吧
Right.
看看我们的成果吧
So,what do we got?
也许我们该调整下这个序列的值...
Maybe if we adjust the values in this sequence here...
没错
That's it.
卡西迪让人研究了好几个月
Cassidy's had people working on this for months
你就这样解决了
And you solved it.
-就这么简单 -是我们一起解决的
- Just like that. - We solved it.
我想我们已经完成了
I guess we're done.
凯尔
Kyle!
-我想谢谢你 -谢我什么
- I wanted to thank you. - For what?
对内特做出的努力 那对于我来说很重要
For making an effort with Nate. It means a lot to me.
阿曼达 我只想你开心
I just want you to be happy,Amanda.
我也是
I want the same for you.
你说的大惊喜是什么 通宵玩G-force吗
So,what's this big surprise? G-force marathon?
给我更高点的评价
Give me more credit than that.
那就给我看啊
Well,show me already.
还不行 还要再逐出
Not yet. Still gotta kick out
一对已付款的客人
A couple of paying customers
这就是最低工资权
So I can reap benefits
带来的好处
That come with minimum wage authority.
你对权利疯狂时最能激起我的兴趣
Ooh,it turns me on when you go crazy with power.
再给我一分钟
Just give me a minute.
不管怎样 他从未放弃努力
Whatever it is,he hasn't stopped working on it.
他专注某件事时
Yeah,he's such a cute worker bee
就像个勤恳可爱的工蜂
When he puts his mind to something.
好了 各位 时间到
All right,guys,time's up.
想到我走了以后他可能不再雄心勃勃
Makes me sad to think his ambition might stop
我就伤心难过
When I leave.
这我倒不知道
I don't know about that.
他已经提出下个礼拜要替我一半的班
He's already offered to take half of my shifts next week.
我想他是要自己保持忙碌的状态
I think he wants to stay busy
以免过于想你
So he doesn't miss you as much.
抱歉 我说错话了吗
I'm sorry,did I say something?
不 没事 只是...
No,it's fine. It's just...
我妈改变了原来的计划
My mom's changed our plans.
我们不是三天后走
We're not leaving in three days.
而是明天早上
We're leaving in the morning.
乔史还不知道这事吗
And Josh doesn't know?
这是我们在一起的最后一个晚上
This is our last night together.
-我猜你是特雷格太太 -卡西迪先生
- Mrs. Trager,I presume. - Mr. Cassidy.
请叫我迈克尔 这些花是送你的
It's Michael,please. These are for you.
真漂亮 请进
Oh. They're beautiful. Please,come in.
谢谢
Thank you.
-我是史蒂文·特雷格 -先生 很高兴认识你
- Stephen Trager. - Pleasure,sir.
凯尔 你好吗
Kyle,how you doing,man?
在这都可以闻到非常香的味道
It smells,uh,ridiculously delicious in here.
可别被那味道骗了
Don't let that fool you.
-要不来点喝的 -好的 谢谢
- Can I get you a drink? - I'd love one. Thank you.
你知道这是什么吗
You know what it is?
给我一分钟
Give a girl a minute.
这些灯像一颗颗小星星
The lights,like little stars,
闪闪发光
Shiny surfaces.
很有... 未来感
It feels very... futuristic.
很有趣的见地 詹森小姐
An interesting observation,Miss Jensen.
天啊
Oh,my god.
我爱死《星际旅行》了
I love Star Trek.
我想给你特别的惊喜
I wanted to give you something really special.
你做到了
You did.
-那你知道该做什么了吗 -任务很明确
- So you know what to do? - The mission is clear.
-你喜欢这样 对吗 -就是个小阴谋
- You love this,don't you? - Nothing like a little intrigue
做做侦查 点亮夜色
And reconnaissance to light up the night.
他们来了 在这
Here they come. Hey!
抱歉 太做作了
Sorry. Too much?
是的 有点 表现自然点
Yeah, a little. A tad. Just, uh, act natural.
我们刚好碰到
Hey, we just bumped into each other.
我们也是
So did we.
我是说 我们是在这里
I mean, we were both here
各自等着你们
Waiting for you, separately.
然后才坐到这桌
And then we decided to sit at this table.
-在纳克这里 -那么我们都到了
- Here at The Rack. - And we're all here now,
你们愿意一起坐一下吗
So you guys want to hang out for a few?
好吧
Um, ok.
-很好 -太好了
- Great. - Fantastic.
真够丰盛的 谢谢你们
This is wonderful. Thank you.
我都不知道多久没吃到家常饭了
I haven't had a good home-cooked meal in I don't even know how long.
-你家在哪 卡西迪先生 -布鲁克林
- Where is home, Mr. Cassidy? - Brooklyn.
好
Ok.
英国 伦敦东部 哈克尼马小城
Uh, England. East London. Little town called Hackney.
-家还在那边吗 -我们分家了
- Still have family there? - We've scattered.
但我喜欢西雅图 而且我工作也忙 所以...
But I love Seattle. And my work keeps me busy, so...
凯尔告诉我们 你不是科学家
So Kyle tells us you're not a scientist.
不 我巴不得有那基因
No. I'm definitely missing that gene.
那么你到底在先知干什么呢
So, what exactly is your contribution at Latnok?
培养 鼓励 基本上我整天都在唠唠叨叨
I foster. I encourage. Basically, I'm a professional nag.
-凯尔可以证明这一点 -是的
- Kyle can attest to my persistence. - Yes, I can.
我觉得我们想听听凯尔的期望
I think we'd all like to hear what's expected of Kyle.
-杰西 你在这儿干嘛 -我住在这里
- Jessi, what are you doing here? - I live here.
我以为你今晚会出去
I thought you had plans to be out tonight.
-我改变主意了 -我们正在吃晚饭
- I changed my mind. - Well, we were just having dinner.
很好 我能加入吗
Great. Is there a place for me?
-当然 -我帮你拿个盘子
- Of course there is. - I'll get you a plate.
有凯尔和杰西这两个头脑很兴奋吧
So, it must be exciting to have two minds like Kyle's and Jessi's.
那简直太令人激动了
Oh, thrilling! Thrilling.
凯尔是天生的领袖
Kyle's a natural-born leader.
杰西也很有潜力
And Jessi shows great potential.
这巧克力饼很好吃
This brownie is amazing.
以至于你还想留些等会继续吃
So good you want to save some for later.
我的水果馅饼很美味 要来点吗
My cobbler's pretty great. Want some?
特雷格她不吃熟水果的
Trager doesn't eat cooked fruit.
那么 你们等会要做什么
So, what are you guys doing later?
不管什么 不能回我家
Whatever it is, we can't go back to my house.
我是被赶出来的
I've been banished.
你们老板卡西迪 正在跟凯尔和我爸妈吃饭
Your boss, Cassidy, is over for dinner with Kyle and my parents.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表