剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
I'm sorry,Michael. I hate to bother you like this,
我能和你谈谈吗 关于昨晚的事
But can I speak to you? It's about last night.
我昨晚的行为的确欠妥
I know I wasn't the best dinner guest,
但没想到你会上门找我
But I didn't think my behavior warranted a house call.
不 是杰西 她没回家
No,it's Jessi. She never came home.
原来如此 抱歉 请进
Oh. I see. I'm sorry. Come in.
谢谢
Thanks.
她不在自己的公♥寓♥里吗
So,she wasn't at her apartment?
我首先想到的就是那里
First place I checked.
我也不知怎么会认为她会来这里
I don't know why I thought she might come here,
尤其是经过昨晚的对质
Especially after your confrontation.
但我已无处可找了
But,I didn't know where else to look.
的确 我很抱歉 这是我的错
Yeah,I'm sorry. This is my fault.
不用
Oh, please,no.
她也不是第一次出走了...
It's not the first time she's run away,unfortunately...
她最近一次是去的哪里
Where did she go the last time?
树林 说来话长 我们也找过了
The woods... it's a long story,and yes,we've already looked.
她已经屡试不爽了
She's had a rough go of it.
你以前给杰西做心理辅♥导♥的 是吗
You used to counsel her,didn't you?
有什么不妥吗
Is there a problem?
不 没有 只是说到我痛处了
No,not at all... It's just a bit of a sore subject.
我曾因带她回家而受到警告
I received a warning for taking her in.
差点丢了执照
I almost lost my license.
有你帮她 她很幸运
Well,she was very lucky to have had you helping her.
谢谢你的肯定
Thank you. It's nice to feel appreciated.
你对凯尔的培养令人叫绝
You've done an amazing job with Kyle.
你对他来说很重要
I know you mean a lot to him.
他对我们都很重要
He means a lot to us.
你在收拾吗
Are you cleaning?
可以算是吧 收拾我的人生
In a manner of speaking,yes. I am cleaning my life.
太多东西让我想起安迪
I have too many things that remind me of Andy.
全都要收拾掉
I am purging...
什么都别碰 就放在那儿
And please don't touch anything. It's all exactly where I want it.
-金黄色酿脓葡萄球菌 -不 只是个杯子
- Staphylococcus aureus. - No. That is in fact a cup.
杯子里面的细菌 这东西长了多久了
Inside the cup. The bacteria. How long has this been here?
也许是今早 也许是上个月
Could be this morning... could be last month...
你的房♥间正好适合它生长
Your room is the perfect environment for it to grow.
暖和 阴暗 还有一点...
It's warm,dark,and a little...
-男人味 -阴湿味
- Manly? - Dank.
凭什么在我房♥间里侮辱我
Why am I letting you stand in my room and insult me?
-因为你很阴湿 -是男人味
- Because your dankness... - Manliness.
你让我想到了破坏配方的主意
Just gave me an idea of how to disable the formula.
我必须烧了亚当的日记
I needed to burn Adam's journals
毁掉实验记录
To erase his records of the experiment.
但我同时也烧了自己同他的唯一关联
But I knew I was also burning the only real connection I had
这个给予我生命的人
To the man who had given me life.
以及他给予的方式
And the way he had given it.
我真高兴能够了结此事
I'm just glad it's over.
硬盘记录显示 他还留了一处备份
According to the hard drive,he made a single backup of data.
光碟和莎拉的戒指一起放在保险柜里
I think I saw the disc in his safe when I found Sarah's ring.
估计他已经转移到自己的公♥寓♥了
He'll have moved it by now. Maybe to his apartment.
你还要硬闯他的公♥寓♥
Now you're breaking into his apartment?
如果没有把配方斩草除根
If I don't destroy every trace of this formula,
他就会重建它
He'll just re-create it.
我必须杜绝这种情况
I have to make sure that doesn't happen.
我不禁希望你当初能接受
I can't help wishing you'd just taken him up
在他提供的自♥由♥下
On his offer of freedom.
妮可♥儿♥... 他们要重新进行那种实验
Nicole... They're re-starting the experiment.
他们以为自己是上帝
They're playing god!
如果卡西迪就是他们这种人的代表
And if Cassidy is any indication of the kind of people they are,
-那我就让他们功亏一篑 -我明白
- I don't want them to have that power. - I understand.
真的 但知道得越多 你就越来越不像自己
I do. But the deeper in you get,the more it's changing you.
-不像我 -你让杰西假死
- Changing me? - You fake Jessi's death.
你撒谎 行为鬼祟 还违法...
You're lying,you're sneaking around,breaking laws...
这不是你
This just isn't you.
至少不是你以前的样子
At least it's not who you used to be.
-谢谢你能来 -开什么玩笑
- Thanks for coming with me. - Are you kidding?
像以前那样 帮你看风...
Being your lookout,breaking into someone's apartment...
闯入某人的住处 你没叫我的话 我会生气的
It's like the old days. I'd be pissed if you hadn't asked me.
就是这里
This is it.
我有杰西公♥寓♥的钥匙
I have the keys to Jessi's apartment.
我们由空调的通风口爬进去
We'll go in there,climb through the air-conditioning ducts,
然后再跳进卡西迪的公♥寓♥
And then drop down into Cassidy's.
或者我可以直接把门开了
Or,I could just pick the lock.
别问
Don't ask.
这就是非法入侵他人住♥宅♥了吗
Isn't that breaking and entering?
只是进去看看应该没事的
It was ok when you were just entering?
看看能找到什么
Let's see what we find.
卡西迪的护照和出生证明
Cassidy's passport and birth certificate.
我想是为了方便迅速逃跑
In case of a quick getaway,I guess.
他没用自己的真名
He's not using his real name.
这里写的是迈克尔·卡西迪·金斯利
It says Michael Cassidy Kingsley.
妈妈叫格雷斯 父亲不详
Mother,Grace. Father,unknown.
格蕾斯·金斯利 这名字怎么这么耳熟
Grace Kingsley. Why does that name sound familiar?
格蕾斯·金斯利...
Grace Kingsley...
亚当的笔记上有格蕾斯·金斯利的名字
Grace Kingsley was in Adam's notebooks.
她是先知的成员
She's a member of Latnok.
放轻松 杀手 它只是个游戏
Hey,hey,easy,killer. It's just a game.
它不只是个游戏 它是我们的 我和安迪的游戏
It's not just a game. It's our game. Mine and Andy's.
我以为做些火爆的事情
I thought making things explode
会让自己好受些
Would make me feel better,
但这只会让我感觉更糟糕
But it only reminded me of how much this sucks.
是很糟糕 相信我 我了解的
It does suck. Believe me,I know.
当你们还相爱的时候
Lori didn't move thousands of miles away
罗莉又没搬去几千里之外
While you were still both in love
也没跟你不告而别
And leave you without saying goodbye.
她只是拒绝了你这个可怜人罢了
All she did was reject your sorry ass.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
溺死在黄♥片♥里吗
Death by porn?
给我几分钟 我要打个电♥话♥
Just give me a few minutes. I have to make a call.
如果他妈妈认识亚当 那她就该认识莎拉
If his mother knew Adam,then she must have known Sarah.
我想她是否知道她儿子是个杀人凶手
I wonder if she knows her son is a killer.
磁盘上的东西都在这里了
This is everything on the disk.
-那是培养液的配方 -你找到了
- That's the formula for the fluid. - You found it.
-这真的有用 -什么有用
- It worked. - What did?
就是热像系统搜索 那工厂储存着
The thermal imaging. That facility is storing
大量的我们寻找的特定温度的东西
A large amount of something at the temperature we were tracking.
先假定我们是对的
Let's assume we're right,
那么现有的培养液就该在那了
And the existing formula is there.
我去把你做的细菌注入培养液
I'll go,add your bacteria to the fluid,
然后神不知鬼不觉地离开那里
Then get out before anyone knows I was there.
-真希望可以和你一起去 -我也是
- I wish I could go with you. - I do,too.
在销毁磁盘之前
We should see what else is on the disk
我们该看看它还有什么
Before we destroy it.
这是培养舱的设计图
The pod schematics.
第一步 输入基因
Step one. Genome insertion.
第二部 进行克隆
Step two. Clone development.
克隆 我还以为他们是用人类胚胎
Clone? I thought they used human embryos.
那是他们一贯的做法
That's the way it's always been done.
他们必须用某人的基因序列来进行克隆
They must be using someone's genetic sequence to create a clone.
-781227 -不可能
- 781227. - That's impossible.
先知并不打算用那些舱来孕育婴儿
Latnok isn't planning to gestate babies in those pods.
他们在做我的... 克隆
They're making clones... of me.
你是开玩笑的吧
You've got to be kidding me.
-那有可能吗 -以前没试过
- Is that even possible? - It never was before.
现在有了那些舱和培养液配方
Now with the pods and the formula,
整个开♥发♥的过程将更具可控性
The development process is a more regulated environment.
我对违反科学道德的行为
I can't even wrap my head around
不能置之不理
The breach of scientific ethics.
这比克隆更恶劣
It's even worse than just cloning.
杰西和我被孕育了16年
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表