前情提要
[Announcer]
Previously on Kyle XY...
让我了解一下
[Nicole] So let me understand.
据你所知 这孩子没有家人
The boy has no family that you know of.
也从来不与外界交流
He doesn't communicate,
但是还有一点我们必须知道的
[Man] But there is one more thing we should see.
没有肚脐
No belly button.
我有一个新患者
[Nicole] I have a new patient,
我把他带回来住一段时间
and I'm bringing him here for a little while.
你根本不了解这个孩子
You don't even know this kid.
我不想让他碰我的东西
I don't want him touching my things.
他是个非常乖巧特别的孩子
He's a very sweet,very special boy.
他超级聪明 但患有健忘症
[Josh] He's this super brain...with amnesia.
他无法理解最简单的事务
He can't understand the simplest things,
但是算起微积分来就像1加1那么简单
but does calculus like it's 2 plus 2.
他几乎无法理解你说的话语 但是竟然会说中文
He barely knows what you're saying sometimes,
but somehow speaks Chinese?
妈妈 我跟你说 Kyle不是人类
Mom, I'm telling you,Kyle is not human.
781227.
你在说你的外星生日?
Spelling out your alien birthday?
是你!
It's you!
1985年?
1985?
照片上的人是Adam Baylin
[Kyle] The guy in the photo.It's Adam Baylin.
Adam Baylin已经失踪20年了
[Woman]Adam Baylin has been
missing for 20 years.
你别再问我问题了!
You gotta stop asking questions!
如果你不的话 你将会使你家人处在危险中
If you don't, you're gonna
put your whole family in danger.
- 你是谁? - 是妈妈
- Who are you?
- It's Mom.
Peterson家住在康涅狄格
[Nicole] The Peterson's live in Connecticut.
我明天就准备出发
I'll be ready to go by tomorrow.
现在而言 我准备好了
Now that I know, I'm ready.
你对我还有所隐瞒
There's something you're not telling me about.
你已经证明了你的确可以保守秘密
You've proven you can keep my secrets.
如果没有东西可以告诉我了
If there was anything to tell,
你不觉得是我造成的么?
don't you think I'd bring you in on it?
- 非常感谢 - 保重 孩子
- Thanks for everything.
- Take care, kid.
我会照顾好781227和Adam Baylin的
[Woman]I'll take care of 781227
and Adam Baylin.
同时 781228的情况非常好
In the meantime,781228 is in excellent condition.
你告诉他什么了?
What did you tell him?
我告诉他和Peterson一家去
I told him to go with the Petersons,
这是唯一办法让他们远离危险
that it was the only way to keep Tragers out of danger.
你们俩真是超级大话王
You two are very good liars.
这是我们的工作
It's our job.
我是Adam Baylin
I'm Adam Baylin.
你想从我这得到什么?
What do you want from me?
你想知道什么?
What would you like to know?
所有事情
Everything.
[tea kettle whistles]
[gasps]
[bubbling]
[gasps]
- [Steven] Nicole.
- [Nicole] Kyle!
他回家了
[Steven]He's home.
回家?
[Nicole]Home?
和他父母一起
[Steven]With his parents.
好吧 不过是一个梦魇罢了
It's okay.It's just another dream.
我有...不祥的预感
[Nicole]I have a...bad feeling.
Kyle很好 什么都不用担心
[Steven]Kyle's okay. There's nothing to worry about.
真的
Come on.
所有故事都有开始
[Kyle narrating]Every story has a beginning.
每个生命都有意义和潜力
Every life has meaning and potential.
但是我不知道自己故事的开端
But I didn't know my story's beginning,
不清楚我自己的潜力是什么
nor realize my true potential,
直到几个月前初遇Adam Baylin
until a few month's ago
when I first met Adam Baylin.
我等了这么久就是为了见你Kyle
I've waited a long time to meet you Kyle.
好多事情我想要告诉你
There's so much that I want to tell you.
好多事情我想知道
There's so much that I want to know.
我会回答你所有问题...
I'll answer all of your questions...
至少我知道的都告诉你
at least the ones that I can.
在这里就象你自己家里一样别拘束
I want you to feel at home here.
你饿么?
Are you hungry?
走了这么远的路想喝点什么么?
Would you like something
to drink after your trip?
谢谢
Thanks.
再试试
Try again.
什么把戏?
What's the trick?
不是把戏
There is none.
魔法在你脑中
The magic is in your mind.
你只是需要发现它 释放它
You only need to discover and release it.
教我
Teach me.
我们需要从头开始
We'll have to start at the beginning.
你对爱因斯坦的功绩熟悉么?
Are you familiar with Einstein's contributions?
大概读过一些 他是个天才
I've read about him.He was a genius.
毫无疑问
No question.
但为什么当他同代人都在辛苦工作的时候
But why do we think Einstein's
was capable of such brilliance and innovation
爱因斯坦可以有这样的贡献和创新?
when his peers must have worked just as hard?
他是天才?
He had a gift?
或者异于常人?
Or a head start?
正常的人类孕育期是40个星期
The typical gestation period
for a human being is 40 weeks.
爱因斯坦在妈妈的子♥宫♥里 待的稍微久一点
Einstein spent several weeks
longer in his mother's womb.
他的大脑有更多时间来发育
His brain had more time to develop.
这就是他更聪明的原因?
That's why he was smarter?
不止如此
Well, not just smarter.
爱因斯坦相信这也是 为何他能感知宇宙不同的原因
Einstein believed it was why
he perceived the universe differently.
有传闻说爱因斯坦
There've always been rumors that Einstein
在二十世纪20年代就进行了 一系列的秘密试验
conducted a series of secret experiments in the 1920s.
据闻 他在试验如何延长自然怀孕期
Allegedly, he tested the idea
of extending natural pregnancy,
主要是关于灵长类生物
mostly on primates,
以期动物可以发展更完善的大脑
hoping the animals would develop superior brains.
但是当试验失败
But when the experiments failed,
人们说是爱因斯坦放弃了试验
they say that Einstein abandoned the project,
而其他科学家仍然对此很有兴趣
although other scientists were still intrigued.
他们在二十世纪50年代又重新开始了这个试验
They resurrected the experiments in the 1950s,
这次没有爱因斯坦和秘密了
this time without Einstein and under tighter secrecy.
他们决定把胚胎移植入代♥孕♥母体内
They decided to implant human embryos
in surrogate human mothers.
有用么?
Did it work?
失败多次后 终于有一个孕妇成功了
After many failures, there was
one successful pregnancy.
一个健康的13个月的孕期
A healthy 13-month gestation.
13个月?
13 months?
很不幸 代理孕母
Unfortunately,the surrogate mother
在孩子出生时去世了
died when the child was born.
孩子怎样了?
What happened to the child?
你眼前的就是
You're looking at him.
爸爸和妈妈非常需要这次旅行
Mom and Dad really need this trip,
所以他们不在的时候 你不要做让他们担心的事
so you can't do anything to stress them out
while they're away.
我计划周末不讲话
I'm planning a weekend of quiet reflection.
说真的 你要是让你那群废物朋友过来 给我放规矩点
Seriously. If you have your loser friends over,
don't be total pigs.
让他们离我房♥间远点儿
And keep them out of my room.
我不希望他们的脏手碰到我的内衣橱
I don't want their grubby
little hands in my underwear drawer.
那是六年级的事了 天啊 都过去了
That was one time
in sixth grade. God, let it go.
好了 我想都准备好了
Okay, I think we have everything.
我可还没
We don't.
啊哈
Ah. Ha.
Lori负责打理一切
Well, Lori is in charge.
每次只许请一个朋友过来
Not more than one friend over at a time,
晚上不许留他们在这里过夜
and no one spends the night.
如果你是指Declan的话