剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
你让我们出示注册登记
You asked us to show you our registration
来寻回我们的车
To retrieve our car.
但是我们的车被锁在围墙里面
But our car is locked behind a fence
而你不会让我们进去
That you won't let us get to.
这真是难以置信地愚蠢
That is incredibly stupid.
-你说我蠢 -不 先生
- Are you calling me stupid? - Uh, no, sir.
才不是呢
Not at all.
我们要做些什么...
Can we just work something out, or. . .
好吧 我告诉你怎么做
Sure. I'll tell you what.
你给我200块钱
You give me 200 bucks,
我就让你进去拿注册登记
I'll let you go back and get your registration.
那个... 我身上没有200块钱
Ah, see, yeah, I don't...I don't have $200 on me.
那么 我想你必须把你老爸找来了
Well, you know, I guess you're gonna have to call daddy.
你们是好孩子 不是吗
You're good boys, aren't you?
你到底在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
明知道我会遇到罗莉
Why would you invite Lori Trager here
为什么你还邀请她来
If you knew you were meeting me?
我不觉得有什么问题 有什么问题吗
I don't see the problem. Is there a problem?
是你让我别见她的
You told me not to see her.
计划有变
Change of plans.
-计划有变 -我改主意了
- A change of plans? - I changed my mind.
我认为你会蛮喜欢的
I thought you'd be happy about it.
随便了
Whatever.
-你在整理东西 -是的
- Are you purging? - Yeah.
扔掉一些旧资料
Just tossing out everything dated last century.
你知道孩子们都出去了
So you realize all the kids are out?
是的
Yeah.
等我清理完再来
I want to finish.
你生我气了
Are you mad at me?
没 只是在忙
Nope. Just busy.
你是生我气了
You are mad at me.
为什么
Why?
我没生气
I'm not mad.
只是我刚才在这 正要和杰西谈话
It's just... here I was, trying to reach out to Jessi,
非常难得的机会
Something I rarely get a chance to do.
而你鲁莽地进来 毫无目的地
And you barge in here with the same nonsense
说着罗莉的糟糕态度和其他什么
About Lori and her bad attitude or whatever it is you call it.
-她对我说谎 -我知道
- She lied to me. - I know that.
但是你没理由阻止她和马克的交往
But there was no good reason for you to object to her seeing Mark.
-马克比她大两岁 -你比我大四岁呢
- Mark's two years older. - You're four years older than me.
她是高中生 而他是大学生
She's in high school and he's in college.
他很聪明 又有责任心
He's smart, he's responsible.
是我们理想中的她的男朋友
The kind of boy we want her to be with.
是你逼她对你撒谎的
But you laid down the law and she broke it.
-所以你觉得自己很了不起 -了不起
- So you got all puffed up. - Puffed up?
她没有做你想让她做的
She didn't do what you wanted her to do,
所以你的自尊心受到了打击
And your ego took a hit.
-说完了吗 -说完了
- Is that all? - That's all.
快成功了
Almost there.
为什么要这么做
Why are we doing this again?
从车里拿到注册登记
To get your registration from the car.
我有出血吗
Am I bleeding?
没有
No.
好的
Ok.
该你们了
Your turn.
-卖♥♥弄 -找车吧
- Show off. - Just look for the car.
难以相信我们在做的 这是...
I can't believe we're doing this. This is all.. ,
我的错 我承认
My fault. Acknowledged.
我只是想让凯尔好受些
I was just trying to make Kyle feel better.
我没觉得糟糕啊
I don't. I feel terrible.
-都会过去的 -我对任何事都没感觉好点
- It'll pass. - I don't feel better about anything.
你也要来说我了吗
You gonna start in on me too?
你不该阻止我给阿曼达打电♥话♥
You should have let me call Amanda when I wanted.
好吧 你听着 去吧 乞求她的原谅
Fine. You know what? Go ahead, call her. Beg for forgiveness.
你一定会成功的 因为你是凯尔
You'll probably pull it off, too, cause you're Kyle.
完美的凯尔 你总是知道要做什么
Perfect Kyle. You always know just what to do.
-他怎么了 -我不知道
- What was that about? - I don't know.
我想吐
I feel sick.
别留下我一个人 伙计 拜托
Don't leave me, buddy. Come on.
我真的很想吐
I feel really sick.
老天啊 你在做什么
Holy crap. What did you do?
我转换了我肝脏的机能
I altered the polarity of my liver
让我的身体恢复平衡
To return my body to homeostasis.
就像我说的
That's what I said.
哦 不
Oh, no.
-你偷了车 -是你的 进来
- You stole the car? - It's your car. Get in.
-出来 -什么
- Get out! - What?
你喝醉了 我才不要进来 到后面去
You're drunk. I'm not getting in the car with you. Get in back.
-不许动 -我们死定了
- Stay where you are! - We're all gonna die.
给我回来
Get back here!
哦 好极了 太好了
Oh, great. Just great.
至少把车拿回来了
At least I got your car back.
你今晚真是太棒了 多谢
You've been really awesome tonight. Thank you.
只是轮胎没气了 我们能弄好
It's just a flat tire. We can fix it.
对 凯尔能抽动鼻子 改变气息或是其他什么
Right. Kyle can twitch his nose or channel his chi or something.
我们都知道你很厉害
We all know you're the man.
你是救世主 而我是那个搞砸了的人
You're the savior. I'm the screw up.
-你在说什么 -我在说什么
- What are you talking about? - What am I talking about?
快修吧
Just... Just fix it.
我会的
I will.
怎么要花那么久 快 用你的魔法
What's taking so long, huh? Come on, work your magic.
-你为什么这样 -你有意见吗
- Why are you acting like this? - You got a problem?
嘿 停下
Hey, stop!
拜托
Come on.
你们应该照顾我 而不是争吵
You guys should be looking after me, not the other way around.
真是太疯狂了 我是唯一清醒的
This is crazy. I'm the sober one.
我是被指派的司机 我是争斗的裁判
I'm the designated driver. I'm refereeing the fight.
还要给女孩建议
And giving girl advice.
你们想一想 我是唯一拥有
When you think about it, I'm the only one with a successful,
成功感情关系的人
Functioning relationship.
我跟你们两个失败者在这做什么
What am I doing with you two losers? huh?
你准备怎样计划你的生活
What are you doing with your life now?
准备上大学还是工作
Are you going to college or working?
我没那么老
I'm not that old.
你很成熟
You are very mature.
我不得不快速地成长
I've had to learn quickly.
看出来了
It shows.
好久没在公♥寓♥看到你了
I haven't seen you around the apartment.
我母亲 她走了
My mother... She left.
她遗弃了我
She left me.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我没事
I'm all right.
心里难过是正常的
It's ok if you're not.
你知道的
You will be.
-让我解释 -解释什么 你怎么甩掉女朋友吗
- Let me explain. - What? How you like jerking girls around?
前一分钟还在热恋 突然间就分手了
One minute you're into me, then suddenly you're not.
-我能说话吗 -我们扮演"偶遇事件"
- Can I talk? - We play the whole "accidental run-in thing. "
然后你给我一个吻
Then you gave me a kiss,
从我的角度来看是这样
Which from my vantage point you seemed to like.
然后 突然你不想违背我父亲
And then, boom, suddenly you don't want to defy my father
或危及你的未来或其他蹩脚借口
Or jeopardize your future or some other lame-ass excuse.
-但是... -让我说完
- But it's. . . - Let me finish.
我以为我们之间有火花 但很明显 你没有
I thought we had something, but clearly you don't.
至少你能做的
The least you could have done was
应该是男人应有的诚实
Been man enough to be honest.
借过
Excuse me.
我做错什么了
Did I do something?
没有
No!
那干吗这么生气
Why are you so angry?
要是我说 他对罗莉余情未了
If you ask me,he's still hung up on Lori.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表