剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
做点什么 你是单身
Do something about it. You're available.
我想是吧
I guess.
想什么 有我没察觉到的白马王子吗
You guess? Is there a romantic interest I'm not aware of?
只有凯尔
Only Kyle.
好吧
Oh, ok.
等等 凯尔
Rewind. Kyle?
-有问题吗 -问题大了
- Is that a problem? - Huge.
我们来吧
Here we go.
真棒
Hey! All right, yeah!
-我觉得我们应该带凯尔离开这儿 -他很好
- I think we should get Kyle out of here. - He's fine.
大家开始盯着我们了
People are starting to stare.
我正在赚钱
Now I'm making some serious dime.
好了 你想赢回你的钱吗
Ok, do you want to win your money back?
-要么双倍要么不来 -要么不来要么双倍
- Nothing or double. - Double or nothing.
我就是这个意思
That's what I said.
看到这杯子了 那边的人 接住
See this glass? Somebody over there, catch.
把杯子放到吧台上
Put that glass onto the bar.
我要把硬币从这个桌子
I'm going to bounce this quarter off of this table
弹到工作台上
Onto the countertop,
再弹到霓虹灯
Off of that neon sign,
再弹到吊灯 然后划过那个把手
Off of that hanging light and skipping it off the handle there.
-啤酒龙头 -啤酒龙头
- Beer tap. - Beer tap.
-不可能 -谢谢
- That'll never happen. - Thank you.
然后进到杯子里
And into the glass.
-我要赌 -你会输的
- I'll take that bet. - You will lose.
先生
Sir.
你弹吧
Just do it.
付钱
Pay up.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, gentlemen.
跟你一起我很开心
I've enjoyed bonding with you.
我爱你
I love you.
你喜欢凯尔多久了
How long have you been into Kyle?
我想我们一直有着特殊的联♥系♥
I guess I've always felt a special connection.
你们不是像兄妹一样吗
Aren't you guys like,brother and sister?
不
No.
但是你们都没有肚脐
But you guys both have the same no belly button thing.
那不代表我们是兄妹
That doesn't mean we're related.
你们的样子就能代表
You sure seem like you are.
不 更像我们是一个村庄的
No, it's more like we're from the same village.
难道小镇里的每个人都是亲戚吗
Is everybody in a small town related?
有的地方是
In some parts of the country.
想到我们是灵魂伴侣我就情不自禁
Look, I can't help it if I think Kyle and I are soul mates.
-我就是这样 -灵魂伴侣
- I just do. - Soul mates?
-凯尔知道吗 -他什么都没说过
- Does kyle know about any of this? - He's never said anything.
但我认为他能感觉到 他迟早会知道的
But I think he feels the same way. Or he will eventually.
杰西 凯尔正无可救药地爱着阿曼达
Jessi, Kyle is totally, hopelessly in love with Amanda.
他们分手了
But they broke up.
那不代表他不会再想她
That doesn't mean he's not still hung up on her.
你看到他了 他郁闷好几天了
You saw him. He's been mired in wallowtown for days.
那什么时候能结束
Well, when will that end?
没有确切的时间
There's no exact time.
你可能要用数月数年甚至一生去忘记一个人
It could take months, years, forever to get over someone.
在这同时 有个神秘的外国男人
Meanwhile, there's an exciting international man of mystery
想和你一起喝咖啡
Who wants to have coffee with you at the rack.
那么你怎么样
Well, what about you?
我怎么样 我很好
What about me? I'll be fine.
你还怕我找不到男人吗
Hot older guys always have hot older friends.
看着
Watch this.
电路出问题了
Hey, the electric!
你是不是有电视上卖♥♥的那种响板
Do you have one of those clappers like they sell on TV?
凯尔 你真不该那样做
Kyle, you really shouldn't do that.
坏脾气先生
Oh, Mr. Grumpy.
别那么做
Please don't do that.
你还能做什么
What else can you do?
噢 不好了 糟糕了
Oh, not good. This is not good.
戴克伦到哪去了
Where the hell is Declan?
你就像个魔术师
You're like, a magician or something.
不 我是在培养舱里出生的
Nope. I was born in a pod.
我是科学试验品
I'm a science experiment.
你真有趣
You're funny.
戴克伦
Declan!
-哇 你是光头 -乔史 你干嘛
- Whoa. You're bald. - Josh, do you mind?
-我们要把凯尔带走 -现在不行
- We gotta get kyle out of here. - Not now.
你们好
Hello.
我叫凯尔 我是一个科学试验品
My name is Kyle and I am the result of a science experiment.
等等
Hang on.
汤姆·福斯
It's Tom Foss.
-福斯 -凯尔 我一直在给你打电♥话♥
- Hello, Foss. - Kyle, I've been trying to call you.
你打电♥话♥给我做什么
You've been trying to call me what?
-你醉了吗 -不
- Are you drunk? - No.
可能吧
Maybe.
-是的 -凯尔 听着
- Yes. - Kyle, listen to me.
不 现在不行
Don't. Not now.
我挂了福斯的电♥话♥
I just hung up on Foss.
算了吧 我说到哪了
Anyway, what was I saying?
先知把一个胚胎
So, Latnok took an embryo
加上X和Y染色体一起放进培养舱里
And put it in a pod with all these x and y chromosomes,
所以就没有脐带
Which is why there's no umbilical cord.
凯尔
Kyle!
说对了
Yes!
这就是我的名字
That is my name!
-你得停下 伙计 -不
- Gotta stop, buddy. - No.
我不能停下来
I cannot stop.
因为我是凯尔 我是凯尔XY
Because I'm Kyle. I'm Kyle XY.
现在我们能走了吧
Now can we leave?
-真是场灾难 -一切都会好的
- This is a disaster. - Everything's gonna be fine.
就这样带凯尔回家可不好
Bringing Kyle home like this isn't fine.
凯尔 你还好吧
Kyle, are you ok?
我不知道你能不能
Can't you do something like, I don't know,
转换肝脏运作机制
Alter the polarity of your liver to
来消除酒精作用
Process the alcohol or something?
难以置信你让他喝那么多酒
I can't believe you did this to him.
我 要不是我你也喝成这样了
Me? You were into this too until I cut you off.
你说这个啊 我喝姜汁汽水都快吐了
Oh, about that. I think I have ginger ale poisoning.
不会吧
No way.
告诉我 我们没把车停在这
Please tell me we parked someplace else.
-需要什么吗 -听说这里的拿铁很不错
- What can I get for you? - I hear your lattes are exceptional.
过奖了 不过确实无可挑剔
I wouldn't go that far, but they don't disappoint.
那么我要一杯 脱脂的
I'll have one of them, then. Nonfat.
抱歉 我们是不是见过面
Sorry. Have we met?
我想我未曾有这份荣幸
I don't believe I've had the pleasure.
一份脱脂拿铁
One latte, nonfat.
-顺便说一下 我是罗莉 -迈克尔·卡西迪
- I'm Lori, by the way. - Michael Cassidy.
那是我朋友
Oh, here's my friend.
- 一个朋友 -我希望你们见见他
- Ooh, a friend. - I want you to meet him.
多谢给我们搭车
Thanks for the ride.
没事
No problem.
谢谢
Thank you.
伙计 我的屁♥股♥现在闻着像颗卷心菜
Man. Now my butt smells like cabbage.
还有什么呢
What else is new?
那窗户
The window.
伙计 我们的车在野狼酒吧外被拖走了
Hey, man, our car got towed in front of the Wild Coyote.
-是我老爸的SUV -你老爸的车被拖走了
- It's my dad's SUV. - Your daddy's car towed.
那你们这些天就碰不到心爱的X-BOX了
You guys might lose your xbox for a few days.
我要看你的驾照和注册登记
I need to see your driver's license and your registration.
注册登记在车里
Uh, the registration's in the car.
-那可是个问题 不是吗 -拜托 伙计
- That's a problem, isn't it? - Come on, man.
你注意到你刚才所说的话
Do you understand the absurdity
里头有漏洞吗
Of the conundrum that you presented?
是什么呢
How is that?
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表