剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
你说什么 都坏了
You what? Oh,bro!
我们有必要谈谈什么是个人财产
We've got to talk about the concept of personal property.
我还以为先知有无限的资源
I thought latnok had unlimited resources.
我跟他们不合
I had a setback with them.
明天就是比赛了
But the competition's tomorrow.
而很明显 你没有好的材料
And you clearly don't have the right materials.
我知道
I know that.
你为什么不试试自己来悬浮这主板呢
Why don't you just levitate with the board?
因为那是作弊
Cause that would be cheating.
哪天我们要谈谈这不定期发生的道德事件
One day we'll discuss this sporadic morals thing
现在你继续吧
You've got going.
明天我就会得到测试的分数
I'll have the test scores in by tomorrow.
是的 也谢谢你了
Yeah,thanks,you too.
我可以知道为什么大半的厨房♥电器
So do I want to know why half the kitchen appliances
都在车道上吗
Are on the driveway?
-科学实验 -为了什么
- Science project. - For what?
为了好玩 你知道凯尔
For fun. You know Kyle.
他喜欢玩科学 祝你愉快
Loves to have fun with science. Good times.
妈妈
Hi,mom.
我们的一号♥孩子又开始行为古怪起来了
Child number one is acting deceptively vague again.
他们究竟在干什么
What is up with them?
我们的四号♥孩子出现了
Oh,child number four makes an appearance.
莎拉寄了这些给我开支
Sarah's been sending me these for expenses.
杰西 这是一大笔钱
Jessi,this is a lot of money.
我们需要给你开个银行账户
We need to open up a bank account for you.
事实上 我想把它给你们
Actually,I wanted to give it to you guys.
不 这是给你的
Oh,no,this is for you.
这是她关心你的方式
This is her way of taking care of you.
但她不是关心我 你们才是 我应该付租金
But she doesn't. You do. I should pay rent.
你住在这里就是我们的家人
You're living here as part of our family.
其他的孩子都不用付 为什么要你付呢
None of the other kids pay rent,so why should you?
为什么最近每个人都那么关心钱的问题
Why's everybody so concerned about money lately?
-不会吧 -什么
- Oh,no. - What?
那账单 你们都知道那账单的事情
The bill. You all know about the bill.
好了 这是怎么回事
Ok,what's going on?
我知道你们知道那医院账单的事
I know you know about the hospital bill.
我想去赢一个科学比赛
I'm trying to win a science competition
那样我就可以付你的医院账单了
So I can pay your hospital bill.
那也是我去先知的原因
That's why I went to latnok.
如果我赢了 就能把你欠的帐都付清
If I win it I can make the money you owe.
知道你为了救我而付出这样的代价
How am I supposed to feel,
我会怎么想
Knowing this is the price you're paying for saving my life?
我是你们的家长
I am the adult here.
这是我的事 照顾你们
It is my job. It is my responsibility
是我的责任
To take care of all of you.
但这是我的错
But it's my fault.
当时是我在开车 而我却没有专心
I was driving,and I wasn't paying attention.
一直在想亚当的死
I was thinking about Adam's death,
还有福斯那晚说的话 然后我还拐错了弯
And what Foss said that night,and I made the wrong turn.
是我的分心才让车子驶出马路
I wasn't focused,and that's when we ran off the road.
凯尔
Oh,Kyle.
这就是你所想的吗 认为你要对此负责
Is that what you think? That you're responsible for this?
是的 因为这是事实
Yes. Because it's true.
所以我要完成这个实验
So I'm finishing this project,
明天我就会赢得这次比赛
I'm winning this competition tomorrow,
我引起的问题将由我来解决
And I'm fixing this problem that I caused.
抱歉 如果你不赞成
And I'm sorry if you're not ok with it,
但我不会让你阻止我
But I won't let you stop me.
我不会阻止你
I won't stop you.
我只是不认为你要这样做
I just don't think it had to be this way.
我刚听说你在解决头等难题
So I hear you're solving the world's problems.
我知道妮可♥儿♥不高兴 但我还要做
I know Nicole's upset,but I'm doing this.
其实 我只是想知道
Actually,I was just wondering
有没有什么需要帮忙的
If there's anything I can do to help.
需要我帮忙吗
Where do you need me?
好了 我们现在试试
Ok. Here we go.
兄弟 你在漂浮
Dude,you're floating.
稳住 稳住
Steady,steady.
-感觉如何 -不错
- How's it look? - Uh,good.
磁铁开始发热 但还好
Magnets are running a little hot,but they're ok.
需要重点考虑下场力的问题
We need to prime the fields.
-凯尔 你在飞 -好的 你们可以放手
- Kyle,you're flying. - Ok,let me go.
你确定
You sure?
-看起来不错 伙计们 -稳住 稳住
- Looking good,Tragers. - Steady,steady.
我不能对它进行修正
I can't compensate!
史蒂文 关掉它
Stephen,shut it down.
你没事吧
Are you ok?
-我没事 -主板可摔坏了
- I'm fine. - The board isn't.
-我们可以修好它 -还有时间吗
- We can fix it. - Is there time?
不是时间的问题 是磁铁的问题
It's not about time. It's the magnets.
它们不够纯
They're not pure enough.
我以为我们可以模仿它们的化学构造
I was hoping we could mimic their chemical makeup,
看来不行
But we couldn't.
工业磁铁要花
Industrial magnets cost
上万块钱 还不容易买♥♥到
Thousands of dollars. They're not easy to come by.
我知道去哪可以弄些来
I know where we could get some.
不 你不能再去问他们要任何东西
No. You're not asking them for anything any more.
-我不关心会有什么后果 -但我们...
- I don't care what the consequences are. - But we...
凯尔 求你别去
Kyle,please.
那么它就完了 我们也完了
Then it's over. We're done.
杰西 我现在不想说话
Jessi,I don't really feel like talking.
我不需要你说话
I don't need to talk.
我只想把这个给你
I just want you to have this.
-这是卡西迪给你的吗 -不是
- Did you get this from Cassidy? - No.
我把莎拉给的支票兑现了
I cashed the checks that Sarah sent me.
然后我在网上找到一个
Then I tracked down an online supplier who
可以以市价的一半卖♥♥我磁铁的供应商
Sold me the magnets for half the market value.
-你觉得它会有用吗 -我也不知道
- Do you think it will work? - I don't know.
但至少现在 我们有个机会了
But at least now we have a chance.
-谢谢你 -别客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
不 让我们来 每人拿只笔
No,we've got it. We've got pens for everyone.
我会开始最后的装配
I'll start final assembly.
现在有请我们的第四位和第五位参赛者
And now our fourth and fifth contestants,
罗伯特·吉布森和琳达·缇福德
Robert Gibson and Linda Tifford.
-你还好吗 -还好
- Well,you good? - Yeah.
菜鸟 现在祷告是没有用的
Praying won't help you now,newbie.
听着 我不清楚它是怎么被弄坏的
Look,I don't quite know how it went down,
但我们知道不管发生过什么
But we can assume that whatever happened
内特都脱不了关系
Nate was out of line.
我们当时都在那
We've all been there.
需要我们帮忙吗
So where do you need us?
看看 他都糊涂了
Look,he's all confused.
我们来这是帮你的
We're here to help you.
-那太好了 -太好了
- I'd like that. - Cool.
这是主体 我需要那些
This is the main frame. I'm gonna need those,too.
现在 请我们的最后两位参赛者上台
Now,taking the stage,our final two contestants,
凯尔·特雷格和内特·哈里森
Kyle Trager and Nate Harrison.
参赛的作品长5英尺
The current leader had an elevation level of five feet,
宽6英寸 高半英寸
Six and one half inches,
可持续时间为22.4秒
22.4 second duration.
另一个参赛作品长5英尺 宽3英寸 可持续时间为19秒
Followed closely by five feet,three inches and 19 seconds.
罗莉·特雷格
Lori Trager
我需要跟你谈谈
You're just the girl I need to talk to.
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
说来话长 但我会告诉你一切
Uh... It's a long story that ends with me telling you
自从见到你那刻 我便喜欢上你
That I've liked you since the minute we met.
尽管它不能成为我
Which doesn't excuse the fact that
没有向你坦白的借口
I didn't tell you this before now.
我明白
I know.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表