剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
-莎拉 -杰西 停下 求你了
- Sarah! - Jessi, please. Stop.
停下 好的
Stop. Ok.
那是什么
What is that?
什么 你知道是什么吗
What? Do you know what it is?
-你知道的 -杰西..
- You do. - Jessi...
什么 我不...
What? I don't...
不 不
No. No!
-也许不是 -是心跳声
- Maybe it's not. - It's a heartbeat.
是莎拉的心跳声
It's Sarah's heartbeat.
为什么我之前没发觉
Why didn't I recognize it?
因为它比平常的要慢
Because it's slower than it should be.
-凯尔 她快死了 -看着我
- Kyle, she's dying in there! - Look at me.
-我不能 -看着我
- I can't! - Look at me!
看着我 别看别的
Look at me. Don't look away.
我就在这儿
I'm right here.
只有你和我
It's just you and me.
-凯尔 -我明白 我明白
- Kyle... - I know. I know.
和我待在一起
Just stay with me.
不
No!
他杀了她 我一直在这里
He killed her! I was here all along!
-我没能救她 -你救不了 你不知道
- And I didn't save her! - You couldn't. You didn't know.
她死了
She's dead.
我母亲死了
My mother is dead.
我不知道他们说了什么...
I don't know what they said...
很明显 跟我之前想的一样
Apparently, it wasn't what I thought it would be.
我会打电♥话♥你的
I'll call you.
好了 她很可爱
Ok, so she's kind of adorable.
你一直在吸引可爱聪明的女生嘛
You've always been a sucker for cute and smart.
-我们本来想坏你的事 -是的
- We wanted to sabotage you. - We did.
但当我们想向她解释你是怎样一个混♥蛋♥的时候...
But then when we were trying to explain to her what a jerk you were...
我们意识到是你让我们重归于好
We realized it was pretty sweet of you to get us to patch things up.
这说明你们回到正轨了吗
Does this mean you two are back on track?
看起来你的目的达到了
Looks like your dirty double-cross served its purpose.
看着你们互相伤害 我的心都碎了
Well, watching you guys fight was breaking my heart,
虽然我的自尊也有点小满足
Even if it did inflate my ego a little.
根本不关你的事
It was so not about you.
你们重归于好我很高兴
I'm just glad you two are friends again.
但如果那个金发小妞伤害你的话...
But if that blonde little bimbo hurts you...
说句话 交给我们就行
Just say the word and we'll crush her.
别担心 我很好
Don't worry. I'm ok.
我一直没能习惯让凯尔看透我
I never could get used to Kyle seeing through me all the time,
-但你们两个 我想这是必须的了 -也许吧
- But with two of you, I guess now I'll have to. - I guess.
你今天重温了一些事情 杰西
I know you had to relive something today, Jessi.
你所看到的事情很糟
Something that you saw that was really bad.
你不必告诉我
You don't have to tell me about it.
-我会告诉你的... -现在你承受得太多了
- I will. I just... - It's too much right now.
-没事的 -总有一天我会告诉你的
- And that's ok. - One day, I'll tell you.
-我保证 -只要你准备好
- I promise. - When you're ready.
不管是什么时候 我保证我会倾听
And whenever that is, I promise I'll still be around to hear it.
我会一直等着你说
I'm not going anywhere.
我想你也能看透我
I guess you can see through me, too.
我想陪在你身边
I want to be here for you.
你做到了
You are.
-我们能谈谈吗 -除非你的回答是愿意
- Can we talk about it? - Not until your answer is yes.
那我们就一百年不说话吧
Then it'll be a hundred years of silent solitude.
好吧 我来说
Fine, I'll talk.
我很抱歉 好吗
I'm sorry, ok?
我知道你是好心
I know you meant well,
但结婚也解决不了我们的问题
But getting married won't solve our problems.
事实上 我们的三个妈妈一个爸爸
In fact, I think our collective three moms and a dad
会杀了你的 然后是我
Would probably kill you, and then me,
然后再是你
And then probably you again.
你真的打算不说话了吗
Seriously? This is how you're gonna be?
-你究竟出什么问题了 -你终于说话了
- What the hell is your problem? - Finally, he speaks!
是啊 他必须得说这个
Yeah, and here's what he has to say!
不
No...
你... 好大胆
You... didn't.
等下会很臭的
It's gonna stink later!
这才是我要想念的乔史
You see, this is the Josh I'm gonna miss.
我能知道吗
Do I want to know?
我要回房♥间去了
I'm going to my room.
你什么时候想回房♥了
Since when do you want to go to your room?
我要你回你都不回
When I send you, you don't go to your room.
-今天太漫长了 -长得能来个G-Force马拉松吗
- It's just been a long day. - Too long for a G-Force marathon?
来吧 我让你虐我
Come on, I'll let you kick my ass.
让你虐 你都没反应
I said ass and I get nothin'?
乔史
Josh...
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
-你感觉如何 -我很累
- How do you feel? - Exhausted.
筋疲力尽
Drained.
但稍微轻松了点
But a little bit free.
很好
Good.
你没告诉妮可♥儿♥
You didn't tell Nicole.
我觉得没人应该知道这个
I don't think anyone should know about this yet.
-我知道还没结束 -还没结束
- I know it's not over. - No.
我们要查明他为什么这么做
We need to find out why he did it.
我们会的
We will.
但我想让你看些东西
But there's something I want you to see.
是什么
What is it?
这是个备份手♥机♥数据的服务
There's a service that backs up cell phone data.
-即使是一次性手♥机♥ -就像莎拉的
- Even disposable cell phones. - Like Sarah's?
-我找到了她的记录 -真的吗
- I found her records. - You did?
通话记录没意义 但有些她拍的照片
The call records lead nowhere. But there were pictures she took.
拍的什么
Of what?
你
You.
记忆使我们的过去鲜活
Memories are our way of keeping the past alive.
有些痛苦我们永远不想再次承受
Some are so painful we never want to visit them again.
但记忆也是一份礼物
But a memory can also be a gift,
我们可以一次又一次地打开
Something we can open again and again
给予自我幸福
In orderer to fill ourselves with happiness.
有时一个瞬间一发生便化为记忆
Sometimes a moment becomes a memory the instant it's happening
因为它如此真实
Because it is so true,
如此纯洁 如此重要
So pure and so significant,
你想永远拥有它们
You want to capture it forever.
-内特 -怎么了
- Nate? - What's up?
你看见过谁在我办公室转悠吗
Have you seen anyone around my office?
事实上 我那天早上看到杰西了
Actually, I caught Jessi that morning
杰西
Jessi?
怎么了 有什么事吗
Why? Is something wrong?
不 只是好奇
No, no. Just curious.
抱歉打扰了 晚安
Sorry to interrupt. Have a good night.
晚安
Have a good night.
备忘录 亚当·拜棱
Memorandum Adam Bailen
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表