剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
不客气
You're welcome.
我已精疲力竭
I'm totally wiped,
但去那看看也是非常必要的
But playing tourist was exactly what I needed.
好让你记住西雅图的好处
Just a reminder of what Seattle has to offer.
我真舍不得离开
I'm really gonna miss it.
我不会担心 克利夫兰市肯定有太空针
I wouldn't worry. I'm sure Cleveland has a space needle.
-乔史 -还有派克市场
- Josh. - And a Pike's market.
你非要这样吗
Are you really gonna do this?
什么 克利夫兰市那么差劲是我的错吗
What? Is it my fault Cleveland is so lame?
你为什么要破坏这么美好的一天
Why are you ruining such a great day?
你为什么要破坏这么棒的一段感情
Why are you ruining such a great relationship?
我有选择的余地吗 你知道我也很难受
Like I have a choice! You know this is hard for me,too.
不需要你时时刻刻提醒我那是我的过错
I really don't need you piling on the guilt,
-这让我觉得更糟 -当然 可以啊
- Making me feel even worse. - Oh. Sure. Yeah.
抛下我 就如你抛下西雅图那样
Bail on me, just like you're bailing on Seattle.
笨蛋
Idiot!
正好大家都在这
This is quite an occasion.
刚好给你们布置项任务
You're just in time to receive your assignments.
什么时候我们开始有任务了
Since when do we get assignments?
就从我们接了一个非常重要的项目开始
Since we have a very important project underway,
准备工作是绝密的
The preparations for which are strictly confidential.
一个派对
It's a party.
-派对 -没错
- A party? - That's right.
每年我们都要为
We throw one every year
其它学校的成员开一次派对
For members from other schools.
杰姬·丽舍斯 你负责客人名单
Jackie Licious,you are in charge of the guest list.
DJ先生 负责音乐
Mr. DJ,music.
调节气氛 酒水
Anger management,libations.
还有我们的两位新进成员
And our two newest members,
你们负责"让人称奇"的部分
You,are in charge of the "wow."
-让人称奇 -让人称奇
- The wow? - The wow.
就是这个派对的主题
The idea behind the party,the theme.
我要有跟科学结合的社交互动
I want it to combine social interaction with science.
你们两个一起想 用你们两个的大脑
You'll work on it together. With your two minds,
我相信一定会有相当不错的主意
I'm sure you'll come up with something fabulous.
派对 你应该要在这些人身上
A party? You're supposed to be
发现可疑之处
Getting the dirt on these people,
而不是跟他们一起搞个派对
And you're throwing a party with them?
也许他们没有可疑之处
Maybe there's no dirt to get.
而且 如果那样的话
And,if there's not,
那我就可以告诉阿曼达我的感受了
Then I can finally tell Amanda how I feel.
这就是我想要的 比任何东西都想要
Which is what I want,more than anything.
-最近好吗 -非常不错 你呢
- How are you doing? - I'm excellent. How are you?
兄弟 你这么做没什么用处
Dude,there's not much you can do now.
那我也不能只站在这里 阿曼达
Well,I can't just stand here. Amanda.
能给我来杯咖啡吗
Can I get a cup of coffee?
凯尔 你不喝咖啡的
Kyle,you don't drink coffee.
我知道 这只是...
I know. It's just for,um...
看起来你们俩需要谈谈
Hey,it looks like you two need to talk.
你有事要跟我谈吗
Do you want to talk about something?
不 不是现在
Not right now.
那你要说什么
Well,then,what were you saying?
-我想邀请你 -当然 我的答案是可以
- I was asking. - Right. And my answer is yes.
可以 可以什么
Yes? Yes to what?
凯尔 这不关你的事
Kyle,it's none of your business.
阿曼达刚接受了
Amanda just accepted my invitation
我们这次周末派对的邀请
To our party this weekend.
"我们的"派对 你跟这有什么关系
"Our" party? What do you have to do with it?
我跟一组学生
I'm working with a group of students
在u-dub科学部门工作
At the u-dub science department.
所以你们两个是认识的
So you two know each other?
有什么不妥吗
Is that a problem?
-没有 -有
- No. - Yes.
这样不行 你无权干涉
It doesn't work this way. You can't interfere.
他说的这个派对
Except the party he's talking about,
是单身派对
It's a party for single people.
-所以呢 -你不能带伴侣 这是规定
- What? - You can't bring a date. That's the rule.
-什么时候的规矩 -没关系
- Since when? - That's ok.
我单身 你单身
I'm single,you're single.
也许我们会碰到
Maybe we'll run into each other.
那我来保证它会
I'll make sure of it.
碰到你是个偶然
Meeting you was a coincidence.
跟让凯尔加入先知没有任何关系
Had nothing to do with getting Kyle to join latnok.
它仍让人觉得毛骨悚然
It still seems like creepy,
像秘密进行的双重间谍活动
Undercover,double agent crap.
是的 我承认我们的成员都是保密的
Yeah,I admit we're secretive about our membership,
但我想让你知道 萝莉
But I want you,Lori,for you.
我不知道
I don't know.
我看出来了 你在这四处闲逛
Something tells me you got off running around
像那些詹姆斯·邦德迷一样
Like some nerdy James Bond.
我想如果硬说我自己像什么的话...
I guess if anything I kind of saw myself as a...
也许我有点像莫比迷
As a somewhat less nerdy Moby.
想得美
You wish!
阿曼达怎会想跟这么一个...
How could Amanda want to go out with such a...
一个混♥蛋♥出去
Such a jerk?
凯尔 请文明点
Kyle,language,please.
-怎么了 -嫉妒的凯尔
- What? - Jealous Kyle.
你的全新一面 我喜欢
It's a whole new side of you. I like it.
我没有嫉妒 我是...
I'm not jealous. I'm...
好吧 我是 但不单是因为...
Ok,I am,but it's more than that. .
内特不是个好人
Nate's not a good person.
如果他是那样的混球...
Well,if he's such a dirtbag...
一个迷人的混球
Hot dirtbag.
那就让她跟他出去
Let her go out with him.
阿曼达迟早会发现的
Amanda will wise up.
没错 因为她还没有过
Yeah, cause it's not like she has a history of
与迷人的混球约会的历史
Dating hot dirtbags.
历史之一 查理·唐纳
Exhibit a,Charlie Tanner.
我发誓 我是想帮忙的
I swear,I'm trying to help.
-那就闭嘴 -不 罗莉是对的
- Well,stop. - No,Lori's right.
阿曼达总看到人的好处
Amanda always sees the best in people,
我不想让内特利用她
And I don't want Nate to take advantage of her.
我还要想出这次派对的主题
I have to work on ideas for this party.
-他把自己逼太紧了 -说得没错
- He's screwed. - Totally.
我们可以开个以冰为主题的派对
Hey,we can throw an ice party.
我们可以让所有人穿着
We can have everyone dress in white
像迪迪派对那样的白衣服
Like at Diddy's parties.
-迪迪 -我读了罗莉的杂♥志♥
- Diddy? - I've been reading Lori's magazines.
杰西 抱歉
Jessi,I'm sorry.
我知道你想给大家一个惊喜
I know you want to impress everyone,
但我现在真的没心情
But my head's just not in it.
因为阿曼达
Because of Amanda?
他根本不适合她
He's not right for her!
她怎么就看不出来呢
Why can't she see that?
-稳住 -你说什么
- Stabilize. - What?
告诉我你对阿曼达的感觉
Tell me how Amanda makes you feel.
杰西 我不能这么做
Jessi,I can't do that.
为什么
Why?
因为我不应该跟你说这种事
Because I shouldn't talk to you about things like that.
为什么不 我们是朋友
Why not? We're friends.
我是一时迷惑 记得吗
I was just confused,remember?
你确定是那样吗
Are you sure that's what it was?
确定
Yes.
你有阿曼达
You have Amanda,
那你已经懂得
So you already understand the difference
爱与友情的分别
Between friendship and love.
我只是还不懂
I just don't understand it yet.
你来告诉我
Help me.
好吧
Ok.
第一次见到她的时候
The first time I saw her,
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表