剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
我穿好衣服就出来
I'll finish getting dressed and be right out.
那我去另个房♥间 装死
I'll be in the other room,pretending to be dead.
看到这个 我可不开心哦
I'm not happy about this.
很抱歉 杰西进来了 感觉很怪
I'm sorry. Jessi came in,and things got weird.
-不会再这样了 -当然不要再这样了
- It won't happen again. - Not that. Well,yes,that.
重要的是
But more importantly,
我不喜欢你和卡西迪这样绕下去了
I don't like this game you guys are playing with Cassidy.
太危险了
It's dangerous.
我也不喜欢这样啊
I don't like it either.
凯尔 我一直让你太随意了
Kyle,I've given you a lot of leeway in the past,
但是这次不一样
But this just feels different.
有些事情 关于卡西迪的...
There's something about it. Something about Cassidy...
他让我害怕
He scares me.
我会处理好的 我向你保证
I'm going to take care of it. I promise.
要彻底结束它 我们家不能一直淌这浑水
I need it to be over. We can't keep doing this to our family.
安迪
Andy?
安迪 老爸老妈在下面 躲猫猫可不好哦
Andy? Hide and seek with parents downstairs is not cool.
乔史
Josh
直接转语♥音♥信箱 太糟了
Straight to voice mail? Not cool.
连句告别都没就走了 更糟糕
Leaving without saying goodbye? Even less cool.
你神经搭错了啊
What's wrong with you?
给我回电
Call me back.
谁来教教我
Can anyone help me figure out
怎么能远程掐死我女友
How to throttle my girlfriend long-distance?
-干嘛远程 -因为她走了
- Why long-distance? - Because she left.
不辞而别 搭火车去了克利夫兰
Vamoosed. Hitched a ride on the a-train to Cleveland.
她甚至不敢亲口向我道别
She didn't even have the courage to tell me in person.
只在我枕头上留下这张纸
She left this on my pillow.
-枕头上 -问老爸去
- On your pillow? - Uhhh,ask dad.
-我会问的 -妈妈
- Oh,I will. - Mom?
你还好吗
Are you ok?
你说呢 我很好
You know what? Yeah.
她要是就这么不辞而别 我就忘了她
If she's just gonna up and leave like that,forget her.
我很好 好极了 太他妈的好了
I'm fine. Dandy. Copa-freakin'-cetic.
也许她是害怕说再见
She was probably afraid to say goodbye.
那她就是个胆小鬼 不要也罢
Then she's a coward. Good riddance.
我很遗憾 乔史
Josh,I'm sorry.
我们还有一件事要谈...
But there's something else we need to talk about...
我有了些收获
Here's what I have so far.
把门开着
Leave it open.
想要装满一百个培养舱
In order to fill,say,100 pods,
卡西迪至少需要五千加仑的配方
Cassidy would need at least 5,000 gallons of formula on hand.
还得有地方来存放这些培养舱
Not to mention the space he'd need to house the pods.
经过我的搜索
I ran a search,
西雅图有5300多个仓库符合条件
And there are over 5300 warehouses in Seattle that are big enough.
配方必须在适当的温度下保存
The formula would have to be kept at a certain temperature
才能维持其中的营养元素
In order to sustain its nutritional elements...
估计要比体温低个几度
Probably a few degrees below body temperature.
这样可以缩小范围
That's a way to narrow it down.
我们可以利用市警♥察♥局的热像系统扫描
We can access the city police's thermal imaging scans,
警方就是这样找到种大♥麻♥的人
Like how they find the people growing the weed.
大♥麻♥
The weed?
是啊 又称火麻 草茶叶 鸦♥片♥
Yeah. The blaze. The herb. The chronic.
-你从哪学的 -电视里
- Where did you pick that up? - Cable.
一旦找到他们藏配方的地方
Once we find where they're hiding the formula,
我们必须毁了它 让它失去效用
We need to sabotage it, so that it doesn't work.
还得破坏所有重建配方的方法
And destroy any way of re-creating it.
那怎么破坏培养舱呢
What about the pods? How do we destroy them?
不需要 没有配方 培养舱毫无用处
We won't need to. Without the formula,they're useless.
-阿曼达 -在哪
- Amanda? - Where?
我听到她的心跳
I hear her heartbeat.
你还在听她的心跳
You're still listening for her heartbeat?
已经形成习惯了
It comes naturally now.
她正往窗口走来
She's coming to the window.
你得走了 不能让她看见你
You've gotta go. She can't see you.
你按理该失踪才对
You're supposed to be missing.
抱歉 说来很怪
I'm sorry,I know this is weird,
我得跟你谈谈
But I really need to talk to you
此事不能让其他人知道
And I don't want anyone else to know about it.
什么事
What happened?
来 进来
Here,come in.
-你对内特的看法是对的 -他做了什么
- I think you were right about Nate. - What did he do?
我在他宿舍里发现了许多怪异的研究
I found all this odd research in his dorm room.
你在他宿舍里
You were in his dorm room?
我见到了灵应牌上的那串数字
I saw the number from the ouija board.
那时你问神灵你的生日是哪天
When you asked what your birthday was?
781227.
还画着一些容器...
There were drawings of these chambers...
能在容器里培育婴儿
That could carry a baby without a birth mother.
无需母亲和脐带
Or an umbilical cord.
到处可见你父亲亚当·拜棱的名字
Your father's name,Adam Baylin,was everywhere.
我知道你有秘密 我也不想偷看
I know you have secrets,and I try not to pry,
但是凯尔 看似他在研究你的一生
But Kyle,it's like he was studying your life.
阿曼达 他知道你偷看过这些资料吗
Amanda,does he know you saw all of this?
你说过 有那么些人
You said there were people who would
会利用你在意的人来接近你
Use those you care about to get to you.
他属于这种人吗
Is he one of them?
我想是的
I think he might be.
我总是这么背
I always do this.
总是碰上这些满口谎言的王八蛋
Why do I always get involved with the lying,cheating jerks?
对不起
I'm sorry.
阿曼达 你必须离他远点
Amanda,I need you to stay away from him.
你在他身边不安全
I can't guarantee it's safe to be around him.
怎么了
What?
我想到了你 查理 内特这种人
It's you. The Charlies,the Nates of this world...
他们才是王八蛋
Those are the real jerks.
而你 无论如何都是好人
You,no matter what,are one of the good guys.
我一直明白你是好人 虽然一度怀疑过你
I always knew you were. Even when I thought I didn't.
-我努力做个好人 -你一直都是
- I try to be. - You are.
亲吻阿曼达 令我内心激荡不已
Kissing Amanda,I felt a rolling flutter deep inside.
我听过这种说法 叫做蝶感[颤动的感觉]
I'd heard the term before, 'butterflies.'
但怎么可能和某人来电
How was it possible to feel electricity for one person
同时对另一人有蝶感呢
And butterflies for another?
我认为卡西迪把亚当的资料
I think Cassidy has Adam's data stored
藏在学校的一台♥独♥♥立♥服务器里
On an isolated server at the university.
我昨晚见过那系统 如果我能进入房♥间
I saw the system last night. If I can get back in there,
我可以用普通硬盘来掉包
I can swap it out with a dummy drive
就能弄清他是否做了备份
And figure out if he made any back-ups.
必须消除所有备份
I need to get rid of all of them.
别忘了 卡西迪会在一旁盯着你的
Don't you think Cassidy would be watching you closely?
需要有人帮我引开他
I'll need some sort of distraction.
你不能去 你已经死了
You can't go. You're dead.
我知道 死人只能困在屋子里
I know,and dead girls get stuck in the house
对西雅图的工业区做热像扫描
Doing thermal scans of Seattle's industrial district.
虽然不愿意 但是让马克去如何
I almost hate to suggest it,but what about Mark?
-还不知道能否完全信任他 -我信他
- We don't know if we can fully trust him yet. - I do.
根据昨晚侦查活动的收获
I mean,based on my little recon mission last night,
他不喜欢卡西迪
We know he's no fan of Cassidy's.
我知道此事与我没有直接关系
And I know it's not my life we're talking about,
但你的秘密也是我的秘密
But your secret is my secret,too.
是我们所有人的秘密
It's all of ours.
难道要我们一辈子
Do we have to spend the rest of our lives
都不让他人介入吗
Not ever letting anyone else in?
此事万分关键 罗莉
This situation is too extreme, Lori.
不能意气用事
No matter how much you care about him.
问题在于
The problem is,
其他人都找不到借口进入先知
We don't have anyone else who has an excuse to be in Latnok.
这倒未必
That's not entirely true.
这算什么 带妈妈来工作
What is this,bring your mother to work day?
特雷格夫人
Mrs. Trager?
迈克尔 抱歉打扰了
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表