剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
那个先知组织 就是凯尔正在为之工作的
The latnok organization? The one Kyle's working with?
-我也是其中一员 -你说什么
- I'm a part of it. - You're what?
-是的 -不
- Yeah. - No.
别说了 我现在没法跟你谈这个
Don't. I can't deal with this right now.
那我们稍后再谈
We'll talk about it later.
知道吗 尽管你是个失败者
You know,when you paint a loser gold,
但仍有值得学习的地方
You still know what's inside.
我只想说
I'm just saying.
好了 现在开始
All right. Begin.
我希望那东西不会爆♥炸♥
I hope that thing doesn't explode.
"实验体"和"原型"就跟
"Experimental" and "prototype" are just synonyms
"自杀式炸♥弹♥"一个意思
For "kaboom."
好家伙 总能飞得更高
Cream always rises to the top.
5万美元的大赢家总于产生了
We have a 50,000 dollar grand prize winner.
第一轮你赢了
Round one goes to you.
已经没有必要进行第二轮了
There doesn't have to be a round two.
别那么肯定
Don't be so sure about that.
-太神奇了 -干得好
- That was amazing. - Great job.
凯尔 太棒了
Kyle,that was so awesome.
凯尔 恭喜你
Congratulations,Kyle.
有得必有失
Everything has a price.
我已经付出了 而得到的也很明显
I had paid mine,certain of the outcome.
然而 我还是会想 我是不是做错了
And yet,here I was,wondering if,possibly,I had been wrong.
真不明白你的心情怎么会这么好
Why are you in such a good mood?
收拾别人的垃圾是一种处罚
Cleaning up other people's trash is punishment.
有两个原因 一是凯尔转危为安
Two reasons. One,Kyle saved the day
我们不再濒临破产
And we're not on the verge of bankruptcy anymore.
我还以为我们要卖♥♥掉房♥子 搬到别处
I thought we'd have to sell the house and move,
当然那会很糟
Which would've sucked.
二是 完成清洁后
And two,after we're done cleaning,
我们可以在这里享受二人时光
We have the apartment all to ourselves.
-只有你和我 -乔史 我们需要谈谈
- A swing and a miss. - Josh,we need to talk.
-又是角色调换吗 -我也希望是
- Oh,no. Role reversal again? - I wish.
我有个非常不好的消息
I have some really bad news.
你怎么了
Hey,what's the matter?
你不会又病了 是吗
You're not sick again,are you?
请告诉我你不是
Please tell me you're not
因为我知道你需要我的坚强
Cause I know you rely on me to be strong,
我不知道自己是否能处理好
And I don't know if I can handle that.
不是癌症
It's not the cancer.
比它更糟
It's worse.
还有什么能比它更糟呢
What could be worse than that?
克利夫兰市
Cleveland.
什么意思
Excuse me?
你可能不用搬家 但我要
You may not be moving,but I am.
我妈妈不能拒绝那份工作
My mom got a job she couldn't pass up.
这个月底我们就会搬走
We move at the end of the month.
你不能走
You can't move.
那我们怎么办
What about us?
不可以...
No...
我们已经下班了
We're closed.
我是那种不接受拒绝的人
I'm the kind of guy who can't take no for an answer.
我现在已经很累并且非常想回家
Except I'm tired and I really want to go home.
你看起来不累
You don't look tired.
可我也不会烦你
But I'll get out of your hair.
没有咖♥啡♥因♥的刺♥激♥ 垂头丧气地走回家
Slink sadly home to ponder the sad state of life
想着生命的悲哀
Without a caffeine buzz.
不错 还懂以退为进
The pity strategy. Nice.
这是为了告诉我 我看起来不累
This is for telling me I don't look tired.
你拯救了我 我叫内特
You're saving my life. I'm Nate.
-阿曼达 -阿曼达
- Amanda. - Amanda.
名字不错
That's a pretty name.
请进
Come in.
你赢了吗
Did you win?
你还生气吗
Are you still mad?
我不想生气
I don't want to be.
你让我明白了
Help me understand.
你知道的比我多 尽管你的方式不对
You knew better,yet you did it anyway.
我从不想伤害你
I never wanted to hurt you.
你是这个世上对我最重要的人
You're the most important person to me in the world.
我只是...
I just...
想让他们接受我
I wanted to be accepted by them,
却让他操纵了我
And I let him manipulate me.
你怎么会想跟他们扯上关系
Why would you want to be involved with them at all?
因为那...
Because it...
会是我跟你一起分享的东西
I would have been something that you and I shared.
杰西 我们分享很多的东西
Jessi,we share a lot of things.
那还不够
Not enough.
我要更多
I wanted more.
我要相信你会一直对我坦诚相对
I need to trust that you'll always be honest with me.
否则 我们什么也不会分享
Otherwise,we won't share anything.
既然这样...
In that case...
我想应该让你知道阿曼达曾来过
I guess you should know Amanda came by.
她来过
She did?
-什么时候 -前几天
- When? - The other day.
你怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
因为我觉得她还喜欢你
Cause I think that she still likes you.
那有什么关系...
What does that have to...
等等 她真有来过吗
Wait,she does?
那跟你不告诉我有什么关系
What does that have to do with you not telling me?
究竟是什么
What is it?
为什么你没告诉我阿曼达来过
Why didn't you tell me about Amanda?
因为我不想你跟她在一起
Because I don't want you to be with her.
我想你跟我在一起
I want you to be with me.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表