剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
-在外面 呼吸空气 -好的 谢谢
- Outside. Getting some air. - Great.Thanks.
-我想我们需要再满上 -好的
- I think we need some refills. - Ok.
他来了
He's coming.
-你还好吗 -恩
- Is everything ok? - Yeah.
很好 我很久没有
Great. It's just been a long time since
跟女朋友以外的人出来了
I've been out with anyone but my girlfriend.
这可能会让你感觉好些
If it makes you feel better,
你是我的第一个约会对象
You're the first guy I've gone out with
-自从我被布雷特用IM甩了之后 -他用IM把你甩了
- Since Brett dumped me on IM. - He dumped you by IM?
-是的 -天哪
- Yeah. - Jeez.
那之后两个星期我都没碰电脑
I avoided computers for two weeks after that.
但是我很高兴我没有永远把键盘挂起来
But you know, I'm glad I didn't hang up my keyboard forever,
因为我如果那么做了 我永远都见不到你
Cause, you know, if I had, I would have never met you.
而且 你看 我们的都是蓝色
And hey, look. You're blue and I'm blue.
我们忘掉游戏 好好玩玩怎么样
So what do you say we forget about the exes and have fun?
好啊
Yeah.
-好 走吧 -好
- Great, let's go. - Ok.
你发现什么了吗
So did you find anything?
你干什么
What're you doing?
-离她远点 -凯尔 你干嘛
- Get away from her. - Kyle, please.
他只是利用你来报复我
He's only using you to get back at me.
你太自负了
Oh, man, your ego is showing.
他嫉妒我们的关系
He's jealous we have a connection.
不 你们没关系 我跟她才有
No, you don't. Not like we do.
是你做的项链证明我们有的
Our party favors that you made say that we do.
你对它们做过手脚
You tampered with them!
你对阿曼达的项链
You did something to Amanda's necklace
做了手脚让她觉得你们相配
To make her think you're compatible.
-我没干 -他做过 阿曼达
- The hell, I did. - He did it, Amanda.
-你怎么知道 -我之前测试过
- How do you know that? - I tested them.
你的项链应该是红的而不是绿的
Your necklace should be red, not green.
你们没有感觉 你们的颜色不相符
You don't have chemistry. Your colors shouldn't match.
那我们的就应该有吗 你就想说这个吗
And ours should? Is that your point?
感觉不是项链上的破颜色就能说明的
Chemistry is not about some stupid color on a necklace.
而是内心的感受
It's about what you feel in your heart!
你以前比谁都明白这点
You used to know that better than anyone.
你并没我想的那么聪明
I guess you're not as smart as I thought you were.
-阿曼达 -我得走了
- Amanda. - I have to go!
你对毁掉别人的幸福很在行
You really know how to spoil a good time.
阿曼达是对的
Amanda was right.
科学定理不适用于心里的感受
The laws of science don't apply to matters of the heart.
嫉妒冲昏了我的头脑
But jealousy had clouded my thinking.
真正的感觉不是被逼的 也不能造假
True chemistry can't be forced or manipulated.
真心的感情只有在坦诚和尊敬的
And a genuine relationship can only be built or restored
基础上才能产生并存在
With honesty and mutual respect.
我辜负了阿曼达
I failed Amanda.
我辜负了我们
I'd failed us.
-你真会说谎 -什么
- You are an incredible liar. - Excuse me?
得了吧 别跟我玩把戏
Oh, please. Don't play all Martha Stewart pre-jail with me.
你一直都不关心卡西迪 而是凯尔
It was never about Cassidy. It was always Kyle!
我不知道该怎么办
I didn't know what to do.
直到想到对阿曼达的项链做手脚
Until messing with Amanda's necklace came to mind.
你告诉我要消除
You told me to neutralize.
掩埋另外一个女孩
Ditch the other chick.
之前我不知道那个女孩是阿曼达
That was before I knew the other chick was Amanda.
如果你知道是她
Your advice would have been different
你的建议就会改变吗
If you knew she was the other girl?
当然 她是我朋友
Of course. She's my friend.
-听着 杰西 -对不起
- Look, Jessi... - I'm sorry.
我不能改变我对凯尔的感觉
I can't change how I feel about Kyle.
可能吧 但如果希望让他在乎你的话
Maybe not, but if you want any hope of him caring about you,
你最好做个值得被关心的人
You'd better be somebody worth caring about.
凯尔应该得到更好的
Kyle deserves someone a hell of a lot better
而不是一个在他背后搞鬼的人
Than someone who would pull this crap behind his back.
我今晚过得很开心
You know, I'm having a really great time tonight.
我也是
Me too.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我很想 但是不能
As much as I want to, I can't.
但是...
But...
我不明白 我觉得一切都很好
I don't understand. I thought everything was going great.
是很好
It is.
我是说 你很适合我
I mean, you're a perfect match for me.
但是我已经有一个了
But I already have one.
-你还好吧 伙计 -我很好
- You all right, mate? - I'm fine.
我想跟你谈谈 关于珠宝的
I wanted to talk to you about something, about the jewelry.
-珠宝 -项链的报酬
- The jewelry? - The reimbursement for the necklaces.
这些应该够了
This should take care of it.
-多谢 -你做的非常成功
- Thanks. - It's a raging success.
我想杰西和你是无与伦比的结合
I guess you and Jessi are an unbeatable combination.
祝贺你们
Congratulations.
你发现了什么
So what did you find?
莎拉的戒指在他的保险箱里
Sarah's ring was in his safe.
这使我联想到他是怎么拿到它的
Which makes me wonder what he had to do to get it.
-你肯定是莎拉的戒指吗 -亚当给她的
- You sure it was Sarah's ring? - Adam gave it to her.
上面有颗红宝石 样子是相同的
It has a red stone, and it's one of a kind.
你不相信他是对的
You were right not to trust him.
你知道 我真的不想要发现什么
You know, I really didn't want to find anything.
我真的希望...
I was really hoping that...
我不能过回我的生活了
I can't get my life back.
我不能跟阿曼达在一起了
I can't be with Amanda.
没有比我们还遭的约会结局吧
Guess our non-date ended that badly, huh?
你宁愿上夜班也不愿意跟我在一起吗
You'd rather work the night shift than be with me?
我只是来喝一杯
I was just helping myself to a cup.
你要来一杯吗
Do you want one?
-店家的 不要钱 -不用了 谢谢
- It's on the house. - No,thanks.
-我能问你件事吗 -当然可以
- Can I ask you something? - Yeah, sure.
凯尔是对的吗
Was Kyle right?
你只是为了报复他才约我的吗
Did you only ask me out to get back at him?
完全的真♥相♥吗
Absolute truth?
起初 是的
At first, yes.
关键是 我们在那里的时候 我很开心
The thing is, once we were there, I had a really great time.
我也是
Me, too.
-晚安 阿曼达 -晚安
- Good night, Amanda. - Good night.
-杰西 -内特
- Jessi. - Nate.
杰西 让我一个人待会
Please, Jessi, leave me alone.
今晚的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about tonight.
这次不是你的责任
For once you weren't the one responsible.
不 是我的错
Yes, I am.
我对你的项链做了手脚
I messed with your necklace.
我想要你跟内特在一起
I wanted you to get together with Nate.
为什么
Why?
因为如果你跟他在一起 那我就可以...
Because if you were with him, then I could...
你就可以跟凯尔在一起
You could be with Kyle.
但是我所做的没有作用
But it doesn't matter what I do.
即使你跟内特在一起 凯尔还是想跟你在一起
Even if you were with Nate, Kyle would still want to be with you.
而你也想跟他在一起
And you want to be with him.
我能看出你偷看他的样子
I see the way you watch him when you know he's not looking.
你还爱着他
You still love him.
这都无关紧要了
It doesn't matter.
我不能再让自己受伤
I can't let myself get hurt again.
忘了你对他的偏见吧
Forget what you think you know about him.
他所做的一切都是在全身心地爱你
All he's ever done is love you with his whole heart.
你为什么跟我说这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为我在乎他
Because I care about him.
而你告诉我当你在乎某人的时候 你会为他们着想
And you told me when you care about somebody,
你会为他们着想
You put their needs first.
凯尔需要你 所以我不会再挡着你的路了
Kyle needs you, so I won't be getting in your way anymore.
实话说
Honestly,
我从来没有见过一群成年人
I have never seen a group of grown people
表现得像一伙小孩子一样
Act like a bigger bunch of babies.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表