剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
-和谁练 -我
- On what? - Me.
充足电了吗
Are you all charged up?
行了吗
Ready?
好了
Ok.
-谁见过罗莉了 -没有
- Either of you seen Lori? - No.
她整天都没在
She's been out all day.
-她说什么了没有 -什么也没说
- Did she say anything to you? - Nothing at all.
-那是什么 -什么是什么
- What was that? - What was what?
你的表情出♥卖♥♥♥了你
You just gave her a look.
那种你骗不了我的表情
That was your "I know you're lying" look.
我没有
I don't have that look.
罗莉要你瞒着的吗
Did Lori ask you to lie?
我知道了
I knew it.
她和马克在一起
She's with Mark.
是你啊
There you are.
不会是溜到别的女孩那儿去了吧
I thought you ran off with a girl your own age.
对不起 我现在走不开
Yeah. uh,I'm sorry. I got held up.
幸好是我耐心不错
Lucky for you I'm not high maintenance.
要去找你吗
Do you want me to come to you?
听着 罗莉
Listen,Lori,um,
不知道该怎么说
I don't even know how to say this.
最难以启齿的那部分吗
Is this the part where it's not easy anymore?
将来对我来说很重要
Look, My future's really important to me and
所以不想有所羁绊
I don't want to jeopardize it.
知道了
I got it.
罗莉 不是你的错
Now,Lori,come on. This isn't about you.
马克 我说我知道了
Mark,I said I got it.
那我挂电♥话♥了
And now I'm going to hang up.
-对不起 -再见
- Look,I'm sorry. - Goodbye.
-真诡异 -这是科学
- This is weird. - It's science.
我知道 但我从未吻过你
I know,but I've never kissed you before.
-你见过我的身子 -别这么说
- You've seen me naked. - You're not helping.
抱歉
Sorry.
我不该吻阿曼达以外的女孩
I shouldn't be kissing anyone other than Amanda.
随便
Fine.
去吻你的阿曼达
Go kiss Amanda.
把电压估计正确
Give her your best guess about the voltage.
如果你猜对了 就不至于杀了她
Maybe you'll be right and you won't kill her.
抱歉
Sorry.
你还得多练练
You need more practice.
阿曼达 你好
Amanda,hi.
-凯尔在房♥里 -我是来找你的
- I think Kyle's in his room. - Actually,I wanted to see you.
但如果你正打算出门
But if you're on your way out the door...
不 没关系 进来说
No,that's ok. Please.
你能否教我些放松心情的技巧
I was hoping you could teach me some relaxation techniques.
你很紧张今晚的音乐会
You nervous about the concert tonight?
华盛顿大学的奖学金委员会都会在场
The entire scholarship committee from U-dub is gonna be there.
观察我 评判我
Watching and judging.
我花了几周时间 还没弹好表演曲目
I haven't been able to get through the piece in weeks
我妈妈盯得很紧
And my mom's all over me.
有时 父母意识不到
Well,sometimes parents don't realize
自己给孩子带来的压力
The pressure they're adding.
不只是她 我状态奇差
It's not just her. I'm off my game.
我心里不太舒服
It's not the easiest thing in the world to
看到凯尔和杰西生活在同一屋檐下
Have Kyle and Jessi living under the same roof.
我知道你很困扰 但你要相信凯尔
I can see how that would bother you,but you can trust Kyle.
我知道
I know.
我想我是不相信她
I guess I don't trust her.
我是不是很坏
Is that awful?
阿曼达 你和凯尔之间有着特殊的联♥系♥
Amanda,you and Kyle have a very special connection.
他永远不会伤害你的 好吗
He would never do anything to hurt you,ok?
相信他
Trust that.
我不想再伤害到你
I don't want to hurt you again.
-我受得了 -如果我接触你
- I can take it. - Maybe if I touched you.
用我的手形成环路
Use my hands to complete a circuit,
多余的电流就会流回我体内
Any extra current will flow back through me.
值得一试
It's worth a shot.
你身上的电量够再试一次吗
Do you have enough charge left to try again?
我想够
I think so.
如何
How's that?
感觉不坏
That's not bad.
感觉暖和 有点刺痛
I feel warm. It tingles a little.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
温柔点
Just try to be gentle.
我听到你的心跳了
I can hear your heart beating.
我也是
Yours,too.
阿曼达
Amanda.
阿曼达 等等
Amanda,wait.
-听我解释 -你总是解释
- Let me explain. - You are always trying to explain!
解释你为什么隐藏秘密
Explaining why you keep secrets,
为什么对我隐瞒舞会那晚的事
Explaining why you didn't tell me what happened on prom night.
但是你吻杰西 这事没什么好解释的
But there is no explanation for why you were kissing Jessi!
有
There is.
我会告诉你一切
I'll tell you everything.
我才不在乎 这些都不重要
I don't even care anymore,because none of it matters.
很重要
It does matter.
你听了就能明白为什么会发生这些
It'll help you understand why all of this is happening.
凯尔 唯一不明白发生了什么的
Kyle,the only person who doesn't understand what is happening
是你
Is you.
别走
Please.
我表演要迟到了
I'm late for my recital.
完了
I've ruined it.
我们完了
I've ruined us.
我很抱歉 凯尔
I'm so sorry,Kyle.
她要去参加音乐表演
She's gonna get to that section of the music
可她无法演奏
And she won't be able to play it.
我得想办法
I can't let that happen.
我得帮她
I have to help her.
除了吻她 还有办法吗
Is there any other way than kissing her?
没了
No.
那你只能想法弥补过失了
Then I guess you have to go make it right.
谢谢 杰西
Thanks,Jessi.
舒服吗
Comfortable?
我要清理一下思绪
I need to clear my head.
浴缸对凯尔很有效
The tub always works for Kyle.
我以为你会跟安迪在一起
I thought you'd be with Andy.
她不是今晚回来吗
Isn't tonight the big homecoming?
她妈妈延长了3周假期
Her mom's extended their vacation rental for another three weeks.
宝贝儿
Oh,sweetie.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
我知道你很沮丧
I know you're frustrated.
我只是想见她
I just want to see her.
我本以为是其他原因
I thought it was for, you know, other reasons,
可今天我对凯尔和杰西大发雷霆
But today I got all mad at Kyle and Jessi
我心里只想着要告诉安迪
And all I could think of was telling Andy about it.
我真的很想她
I just really miss her.
是的
Yeah.
杰西的事 你知道不会一帆风顺的 是吗
The Jessi thing,you know it's not gonna be easy,right?
我们接受了凯尔 那很好
I know we all got used to Kyle and that turned out great.
我也希望能接受她
I just hope we can get used to her.
我也是
So do I.
没事吧
Is everything ok?
没事
Fine.
你出去那么长时间 干什么好事儿去了
You've been gone a while. Do anything exciting?
没什么
Not really,no.
见了谁了
See anyone exciting?
没有 爸 没见到
Actually,no,dad,I didn't.
谢谢 杰西
And thank you,Jessi.
我就知道你管不住嘴巴
I knew you couldn't keep your mouth shut.
杰西什么也没说
Jessi didn't have to say a word.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表