剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
-很好 -很好
- Good. - Good.
我们回头见吧
I guess I'll see you around.
听起来你们聊得不错
Sounds like a whole lot of goodness going on around here.
我希望我们能忘却尴尬的旧事
I'm hoping we can move past the awkward stage.
前一分钟还在互诉心事
One minute you're telling each other everything,
下一分钟却不知道该说什么
And the next you don't know what to say.
的确
Exactly.
你跟一个人分手了
Just because you break up with a guy
并不代表你对他不再有好感
Doesn't mean you stop having feelings for him.
我明白 我也不想 但是有时我还是会 我只是...
I know. I don't want to, but sometimes I still do. I just...
我对杰西的事还不能忘怀
I can't get past the whole Jessi thing.
凯尔对杰西没感觉
Kyle does not have feelings for Jessi.
相信我 他要是有感觉我会杀了他的
Trust me, I would kill him.
她在追他 杰西是那种想要什么就要得到的女孩
She's after him. Jessi's the kind of girl who gets what she wants.
杰西现在喜欢别人了
Jessi likes someone else now.
-是吗 -她跟凯尔结束了
- She does? - She's over Kyle.
所以 你也许不必再这样了
So, maybe, you don't have to be.
杰西有个秘密闺房♥
Jessi's got a sweet secret pad.
这些都是什么
What's all this?
所有我能卖♥♥掉但不会使我没衣服穿的东西
Everything I can afford to part with and not walk around naked.
为什么在这里
Why is it here?
因为如果我自己在网上卖♥♥
Cause if I'm gonna sell everything I own online,
我不想我父母知道 这就是要你来的原因
I don't want my parents to know. That's where you come in.
我还没明白
Not remotely following.
你会是我的打包发货人
You'll be my boxer/shipper.
我还以为你有更令人激动的目的才要我来的
I thought you brought me here for more exciting purposes.
那可以作为工作好的奖赏
That can be the reward for a job well done.
你是怎么有这里的钥匙的
How did you get the keys to this place, anyway?
罗莉从杰西那里勒索来的
Lori blackmailed them out of Jessi,
-我再从罗莉那勒索来 -你知道罗莉的什么事
- I blackmailed 'em out of Lori. - What do you have on Lori?
不知道 我推测的
Nothing. I just inferred things.
她满肚子坏水
She's a very guilty person.
你邪恶的样子真可爱
You're cute when you're being diabolical.
-我只是想帮妈妈 -我知道
- I just really want to help my mom. - I know you do.
我很乐意帮忙
And I'm happy to help.
但是我们也许可以先来点奖赏
But maybe we can get to the reward part first?
有人迫不及待地想要好东西
Someone's in a rush to get to the good stuff.
我们孤男寡女在这个秘密小公♥寓♥里
Here we are, alone in our secret little apartment.
不用怕会被抓到
No fears of getting caught.
你知道
Do you have any idea
有多少情侣为了这样的条件不择手段吗
How many couples would kill for a deal like this?
或者他们会不惜重金
Or how much they'd pay for it.
你是个天才
You're a genius!
显然 现在我又成皮条客了
Oh. Apparently, now I'm also a pimp.
你真的认为你可以
You really think you can build a working prototype
在两天之内做出原型吗
In less than two days?
也许你不像他们想的那么聪明
Maybe you're not as smart as they think you are.
也许吧
Maybe so.
这可不像玩乐高积木
This isn't like playing with legos.
-你不可能完成的 -你的板烧掉了
- There's no way you can finish. - Your board is burning.
怎么了
What was that for?
我的西红柿12小时内数量翻了一番
My tomato plants doubled their growth in 12 hours.
-真惊人 -多亏了你
- That's amazing. - Thanks to you.
-你真好 -不能吗
- You're so nice. - Well, why wouldn't I be?
-你感觉怎么样 -好多了
- How are you feeling? - Much better.
很好 因为我有些新闻
Good, because I have some news.
我做了个决定 我考虑好久了
I made a decision. I've been thinking about it awhile.
-我不上大学了 -什么
- I'm not gonna go to college. - What?
对于我来说没必要浪费四年时间
It doesn't make sense for me to spend four years
我关心的只是我的音乐
When all I care about is my music.
-罗莉 -而且 费用不菲
- Lori! - Plus, it's so expensive.
罗莉 你知道我是爱你的
Lori, you know I love you
我尝试尊重你对生活的选择
And I try to respect your life choices,
但是这次不可能
But this is a non-starter for me.
-但是... -别强迫我
- But... - Please don't make me play the mom
我才刚刚出院 心脏不好
Who just got out of the hospital and has a weak heart card.
好吧 你需要时间考虑
Ok. You need time to process.
这是一辈子都不可能的
There's not enough time in the world for this one.
-我来拿 -我来
- Let me get that. - I've got it.
-妈妈 -罗莉 我来
- Mom! - Lori, I've got it.
好吧 随便你
All right. Suit yourself.
-让我来吧 -我来... 我来拿
- Let me get it. - I've got... I've got it.
-你不该干这个的 -为什么
- You're not supposed to get it. - Well, why not?
因为在你好之前
Because we're supposed to treat you delicately
我们要好好照顾你
Until you feel better.
-谁让你这么做的 -罗莉
- Who told you that? - Lori.
你什么时候开始听罗莉的了
Since when do you listen to Lori?
我想你是对的
I guess you're right.
好吧 那么 你从哪来
Ok, so, uh, where are you coming from?
-我出去了 -漫无目的地逛街吗
- I was out. - Wandering the streets aimlessly?
我为什么要那样做呢
Why would I do that?
不 我是说其实你可以多和我说说的
No, I meant you could tell me more if you want to.
不 我不能
No, I can't.
-为什么 -因为我不能让你操心
- Why not? - Because I'm not supposed to upset you.
-又是罗莉吗 -是凯尔
- Lori again? - Kyle.
凯尔 他认为什么会让我♥操♥心
Kyle? What does he think would upset me?
我真的不该对你说这个的
I really shouldn't be talking to you about this.
我... 我觉得你应该这么做
I... I think you should.
我做了些不好的事情
I think I did something really bad.
我不希望凯尔知道
And I don't want Kyle to know,
但是我担心这会影响他的所作所为
But I'm worried that what I did might affect what he's doing.
-而且他不知道发生了什么 -发生了什么
- And then he won't realize what's being done. - What happened?
杰西 告诉我
Jessi, tell me.
我不敢相信你居然跟他们合作
I can't believe you're working with them.
你病得很严重 只有这么做才能帮你
It was the only way to get you help when you were so sick.
-我必须跟他们合作 -现在你得停止
- I had to make the deal. - Now you need to unmake it.
-妮可♥儿♥ -我是认真的 凯尔
- Nicole. - I'm serious, Kyle.
我不想要你跟那些人掺和在一起
I don't want you involved with those people.
-没你想像得那么糟 -还不够糟吗
- It's not as bad as you think. - Not as bad?
他们跟踪你 玩弄你 还绑♥架♥了阿曼达
They followed you, they toyed with you, they kidnapped Amanda!
-到目前为止没事 -不行 别那么做
- So far there's been nothing. - No, don't do that.
除了告诉我你跟他们之间结束了
Don't tell me anything other than
其他的我不想听
That your relationship with them is over.
不能就这么结束 对不起
It can't be over. I'm sorry.
-你怎么能告诉她 -我很担心
- How could you tell her? - I was worried.
我不喜欢你参与他们的事情
I don't like that you're involved with them.
我也不喜欢 但我必须这么做
I don't like that I'm involved with them! But I have to be.
为什么 为什么不就这么离开
Why? Why can't you just walk away?
我有过离开的机会 但是史蒂文和妮可♥儿♥缺钱
I had the chance, but Stephen and Nicole ran into money trouble
所以我不能离开
So now I can't.
-缺钱 -是的
- Money trouble? - Yes.
医药费太贵了
The hospital bill is really high.
我之前不知道这个
Oh. I didn't know that.
我无论如何得帮助他们
I have to help them, no matter what it takes.
为什么你总是帮助别人 即使自己会受伤
Why are you always helping people, even if it's hurting you?
因为你就是这么做的 杰西
Because that's what you do, Jessi.
-大家都是这样 -但是卡西迪是坏人
- That's what people do. - But Cassidy's a bad person.
我不信任他
I don't trust him.
你知道卡西迪的什么
What do you know about Cassidy?
杰西 你知道卡西迪的什么
Jessi, what do you know about Cassidy?
我不久前见过他
I met him awhile ago.
他开始没告诉我他是先知
He didn't tell me he was part of latnok, at first.
-他告诉你什么了 -我以为他是我邻居
- What did he tell you? - I thought he was my neighbor.
他住在莎拉的公♥寓♥那边
He lived down the hall from Sarah's apartment,
也许是来监视我的
Probably as a way of keeping tabs on me.
他告诉我先知正在改变
He told me that latnok is changing
而你可以帮助他们
And that you and I can help with that change.
-然后你就相信他 -我不知道该信什么
- And you believed him? - I didn't know what to believe.
莎拉讨厌他们 但是她离开了
Sarah hated them, but then she left.
他曾经对我很好很支持
He was there, being so kind and supportive
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表