剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
-忘记音乐... -你只是太紧张了
- Forgetting my music... - You're just nervous.
但愿如此
I guess.
你知道 说起来 我感觉...
You know, now that I think about it, I just...
自从舞会之后 有点不像自己了
Haven't felt like myself since prom.
我们知道 先知让她陷入了沉睡
We know that latnok sedated her.
肯定是用药过量了
It must have been a very strong dose.
用药过量的副作用能持续两个星期吗
So strong that she's still having side effects two weeks later?
-为什么她的颈部会疼 -压力
- Why is there pain in her neck? - Stress?
她担心她的音乐会
She's nervous about her concert.
要是不只这样呢
What if it's more than that?
要是先知对她做过什么
What if they did something to her?
凯尔 我认为你多虑了
Kyle, I think you're being paranoid.
他们绑♥架♥了我们
They kidnapped us!
这是个畸形的游戏
It was all a sick game.
谁知道他们还会做什么
Who knows what else they're capable of?
假设你是对的 他们做了
Let's say you're right, they did something.
那又怎样
Now what?
阿曼达总是在乐曲的同一处出问题
Amanda keeps getting stuck at the same place in her music.
好像她的记忆出错了
As if her memory's misfiring.
很可能关系到脑神经
It could be neurological.
这可不是你扫描她的大脑
Well, it's not like you can just
就能找出问题的
Scan her brain to find out.
好吧 你可以找到办法
Ok. You could figure out a way.
要不是我 这些都不会发生
This never would have happened if it weren't for me.
我要去确认一下她是不是还好
I have to make sure she's all right.
为你的宝贝阿曼达赴汤蹈火去吧
Anything for your precious Amanda.
没想到会在这儿见到你
Fancy meeting you here.
多美妙的巧合啊
What a wonderful coincidence.
给我的
For me?
我总是带在身上
I just like to keep them on hand
以防万一能用得到
In case of accidental run-ins.
你真贴心
That's so nice of you.
你为什么感觉那么惊喜
Why do you sound so surprised?
只是因为 我不常收到别人送花
No, it's just, people don't buy me flowers very often.
那是你挑错了约会对象
Well, then you've been dating the wrong people.
可能是没碰上正确的人
I mean accidentally running into the wrong people.
我们真的开始了 是吧
We're really doing this, aren't we?
我愿意冒这个险
I'm willing to take the risk.
我是说 在你同意的前提下
I mean, that's assuming that you want to.
我坐了三辆公车才到这儿的
I took three buses just to get here.
我当然同意
Of course I do.
只是以前从没这么简单过
It's just never been this easy before.
没有兜圈子 非常直接
No games, it's so direct.
非常... 坦诚
Just... honesty.
那么...
Yeah, well...
很不简单 我是说 我们太坏了
It's not easy. I mean, we're being bad.
遮遮掩掩 还口是心非
Secretive. Downright duplicitous.
我们是太坏了
We are so evil.
想不想去吃个匹萨
Would you care to be evil over pizza?
很乐意
I would love to.
这是最好的偶遇
Best accidental run-in ever.
那还是我的X-BOX吗
Is that what happened to my xbox?
我需要重新设置它的控制器
I needed to wire this controller.
我能得到什么好处啊
What do I get out of this deal?
只要知道你是在帮助阿曼达就好
Knowing that you helped Amanda.
我也没回报的
That's no reward for me, either.
你看到她了吗
Do you see her?
我要把这个扫描器装在钢琴下
I need to install this scanner under the piano.
我不想让她看到我
I don't want her to see us.
是啊 你知道那会有多糟
Oh, yes, you know, that would be terrible.
杰西 你还想不想帮忙
Jessi, you wanted to help.
-我在这儿 不是吗 -下一个就是阿曼达
- I'm here, aren't I? - Yo, Amanda's next.
你最好启动那扫描器
Better fire up that scanner thingy.
到舞台后找个地方安置接收器
Find a place backstage for the receiver.
-那我做什么 -确保我们不被看见
- What should I do? - Make sure we don't get caught.
好的
Right.
抱歉 你是演出者吗
Excuse me. Are you a performer?
-不是 -只有演出者才能进入舞台区域
- No. - Performers only in the stage area.
但我只是...
But I'm just...
你是谁 很抱歉 你不能在这出入
Who are you? I'm sorry, but you're not allowed to be here.
-请离开 -天哪
- Please leave. - Oh, my god!
不是这张
This is the wrong piece!
这是柴可夫斯基 而我要的不是他
This is tchaikovsky and I wanted spandus strapopovich.
老妈 你在哪
Mother! Where are you?
你怎么可以这样对我 我恨你
How could you do this to me? I hate you!
-年轻人 -你是这的负责人
- Young man... - Are you in charge here?
-我就是 -真是太不可接受了
- I am. - This is completely unacceptable.
你跟我来
You need to come with me.
凯尔 你在这做什么
Kyle? What are you doing here?
-祝你好运 -这是非公开彩排
- Wishing you luck. - It's a closed rehearsal.
-我也需要精力集中 -那么... 祝你好运
- And I need to focus. - Ok. well, then, good luck.
-装置没问题 -好极了
- The device is working perfectly. - Great.
我们做的很好
We make a good team.
多谢帮忙
Thanks for helping.
让我一个人待会
Leave me alone.
阿曼达 我只是想帮忙
Amanda, I just want to help.
和你同居的人一起来帮忙
By showing up with your housemate?
你知道我会有什么感觉 特别是现在
You know how that makes me feel, especially now.
我不该把她带来
I shouldn't have brought her.
是的 你不该带来
No, you shouldn't have.
但不管怎样 她总是在我周围转
But somehow, she's always around, helping.
-让我来问你件事 -什么
- Let me ask you something. - What?
那晚 在舞会之后 你到处找我...
That night, after prom, when you went looking for me...
-怎么样 -杰西也在吗
- Yes? - Was Jessi there?
-你为什么想到... -回答我就好
- Why would you think... - Just answer the question.
是杰西帮我找到你的
Jessi helped me find you, yes.
我就知道
I knew it.
听着 我知道那晚很怪异
Look, I know that night must seem very strange.
怪异 是一个巨大的问号♥
Strange? It's this big giant question mark,
现在我知道她也在
And now that I know she was there
使一切都更糟糕了
It makes it all even worse.
无论你去哪 她也去哪
Wherever you go, she goes.
我知道这有点...
I know it may seem that way...
不 事情就是这样
No, that's how it is!
老实说 凯尔 我难以接受
And honestly, Kyle, I can't take it!
我要抓住这次试镜的机会
I've got to nail this audition
不能总是担心
And I can't be worrying about
你和她之间有没有发生什么
What is and what is not going on with the two of you all the time.
-我没那闲工夫 -没什么事情啊
- I just can't! - There's nothing going on.
那你可以试试不要老跟她粘在一起
Then maybe you could try not spending every second with her!
看看那会怎样
See how that goes.
哦 不错 你开始做彩排时的数据分♥析♥了
Oh, cool. You got it to read the data from the rehearsal.
这些是阿曼达的大脑活动
This is all of Amanda's brain activity.
你熬夜了
Were you up all night?
不是一整夜 睡了一小会
Not all night. Maybe most of it.
你知道 你可以用你的电脑
You know, you could have used your computer.
-没什么麻烦的 -你真好
- It wouldn't have bothered me. - This one's fine.
号♥码多少 我编进程序
Well,call out the numbers. I'll input them in the program.
我自己可以搞定
I should do this by myself.
怎么了
Why?
你可以去看看别人有什么要帮忙
Just,maybe you should go see what everybody else is up to.
是阿曼达 对吗
It's Amanda,right?
她讨厌我
She hates me.
她不讨厌你
She doesn't hate you.
她只是觉得我们老粘在一起
She just thinks that we spend too much time together.
-我只是想帮你们 -我知道
- I've only been trying to help. - I know.
她不清楚情况 所以会误解
But she doesn't know the real story,so it looks different to her.
如果彼此保留太多秘密
It must be hard,being with someone
相处会很累
When you have to keep so many secrets.
确实如此
It is.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表