剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
万一杰西看到了什么
What if Jessi witnessed something,
而不愿意承认呢
Something she doesn't want to admit?
凯尔 根据我的经验
Kyle, in my experience,
如果她要尽力否认的话
If she's gone to such great lengths to deny it,
-她就不会回到那里了 -我可以跟她一起
- She won't want to go back there. - I could go with her.
我可以连接她的记忆 如果她允许的话
I could access her memories, if she lets me.
凯尔 你所说的
Kyle, what you're talking about,
即使我能理解
Even if I could wrap my head around it,
我也不肯定这是最好的方法
I'm not sure it's the best way.
我知道这很极端 但我得帮她
I know it's extreme. But I have to help her.
我得尽我所能
I have to try everything I can.
好吧
Ok.
这样肯定出不去了
Definitely not getting out that way.
上面好像有可能
Looks like it's gonna be up and over.
-这上面真脏 -复仇本来就是肮脏的
- Ew, it's dirty up here! - Revenge is dirty work.
我的衬衫
Oh, my shirt!
我们没装备齐全出门之前
Maybe you should think twice
应该三思而行的
Before leaving the house with half an outfit.
对不起 罗莉 我没想到要穿吵架装备
Excuse me, Lori, I didn't know I should dress for hijinks.
我现在感觉极度不好
I so don't feel fabulous right now.
的确不是你最好的时候
Not your best moment, no.
杰西 我想帮你
Jessi, I want to help you.
我要尝试连接你的记忆 但你得同意
I can try and access your memories, but I need your permission.
我只想睡觉...
Just want to sleep...
睡觉帮不了你 这个还有点可能
Sleeping won't help you feel better. This might.
-我不想... -我们应该试试
- I don't want to... - We should try.
记着 我一直在你身边
Remember, I'm still here with you.
好吧
All right.
怎么了
What is it?
我感觉是在侵犯她的隐私
I feel like I'm invading her privacy.
她记得的所有时刻都是...
She's remembering all these moments that she's...
跟我在一起的
That she's had with me.
有时人们会把烦扰的想法或情绪隐藏起来
Sometimes people hide disturbing thoughts or emotions
让自己得以平静
With ones that calm them.
就像一个小孩会在睡觉之前
Almost like a child puts a blanket over a stuffed animal
在吓到自己的动物身上盖上毯子
That frightens them when it's time to go to sleep.
-那么我就是毯子 -但你不可能永远是
- So I'm the blanket. - But you can't be forever.
如果你不让她面对她的记忆的话
Not if you want her to face her memories.
它们一定很强烈
They must be very intense.
凯尔 你没必要这样做的
Kyle, you don't have to be the one to do this.
不 我必须做
Yes, I do.
我要再试试
I want to keep trying.
我先出去一下
I'll leave you alone for a little while.
谢谢
Thanks.
杰西 我要再试一次
Jessi, I want to try again.
我需要你的帮助
I need you to help me.
想想你是幸福而安全的时候
Think of a time when you were happy, safe.
把注意力集中在那 我会到那里的
Focus on that memory and I'll be there.
-你来了 -我说过我会的
- You're here. - I said I would be.
-这样真好 -是的
- This is nice. - It is.
我知道你不想离开
And I know you don't want to leave.
但我必须这么做 不是吗
But I have to, don't I?
我会陪着你的
I'll stay with you.
只要你准备好
Whenever you're ready.
得由你来带路
You have to be the one who takes us.
-你们到哪去了 -我们从上面出来了
- What are you up to? - Hils and I made up.
你出来吧 我们想谢谢你
We want you to come outside so we can thank you.
好 你们在哪
Ok. Where are you guys at?
你在说什么 我们在外面院子里
What are you talking about? We're outside on the patio.
-哪里 -你的后面
- Where? - Behind you.
开门 特雷格 开门
Open it, Trager. Open it!
-你好 -金发小可爱
- Hi. - Cute little blonde thing.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
观察物种 男朋友
Behold the species, boyfriend.
罕见品种 容易奇怪 行为反常
A rare breed, prone to strange and erratic behavior.
我做的事一点也不反常
Nothing erratic about what I'm doing.
你的工资用来买♥♥这些假纹身和玩具
Spending your paycheck on fake tattoos and superballs.
你不认为有点老套吗
You don't think that's a little off?
找到了
Got it.
夏日小仙女 杰森
Andromeda summer faith Jensen,
你愿意嫁给我吗
Will you marry me?
-好吗 -呃...
- Well? - Well...
-你是认真的吗 -百分之百的完全认真
- Are you serious? - Totally, 100 percent.
我爱你 我想跟你结婚
I love you and I want to get married.
这是什么白♥痴♥愚蠢的想法
What kind of idiot, asinine idea is that?
只有这样才能让你留在我身边
The only kind that will keep you from leaving me.
天哪 你疯了
Oh, my god. You've lost your mind.
为什么 很疯狂吗
Why? Why is it so crazy?
疯狂得能写本百科全书来描述它
I could write an encyclopedia on why it's crazy.
那你写吧 因为我不能接受你的拒绝
Well, start writing, because I'm not taking no for an answer.
你可能不相信 但我很会煮咖啡
You might not believe this, but I'm quite the coffee brewer.
你说对了 我不相信
You're right, I don't believe you.
-不 你不能这样 -但你怀疑我的能力
- No! You can't do this. - But you questioned my skills.
你不能进来的 万一老板来了怎么办
You can't come back here. What if my boss comes back?
那么他将喝到他喝过最美味的卡布其诺
Then he'll get the best cappuccino he's ever tasted.
我以前见过这个符号♥
Hey, I've seen one of these symbols before.
凯尔有个这种符号♥的戒指
Kyle has a ring with this on it.
-不可能 -我很肯定
- That's impossible. - No, I'm pretty positive.
他生父给他的
He got it from his birth father.
-凯尔是被收养的 -特雷格一家收养了他
- Kyle was adopted? - By the Tragers, yeah.
-他的生父是谁 -我不知道
- Who's his birth father? - I don't know.
-好像叫亚当 -亚当
- Adam something. - Adam.
-亚当·拜棱吗 -你知道吗
- Adam Baylin? - You know what?
我不该跟你说这些 这是凯尔的私事
I shouldn't even be talking about this. It's Kyle's business.
什么声音
What is that sound?
不知道
I don't know.
好像是蝴蝶在拍打翅膀
It sounds like butterfly wings.
杰西 你说过你看到血了
Jessi, you said you saw blood.
是的 在洗衣篮里
Yes. In the laundry basket.
在一条塞进底部的毛巾上
On a towel stuffed down at the bottom.
如果你需要我们可以停止
We can stop if you need to.
不 我能做到的
No, I can do this.
我看不到其他的
I don't see anything else.
试试从不同角度观察你的记忆
Try looking at the memory differently.
在犯罪现场 刑♥警♥用紫外线灯查看证据
At crime scenes, detectives use ultraviolet lights to view evidence.
你是说搜查血迹 对吗
You mean blood evidence, right?
是的
Yes.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
我们的眼睛通常无法看到 但调整视野后
We can do the same by adjusting our vision
显示紫外线部分频谱
To display the ultraviolet part of
我们也可以做到
The spectrum our eyes normally can't see.
我试试
I'll try it.
起作用了
It's working.
我看到了
I see something.
血越来越多
It's more blood.
越来越多
And more.
杰西
Jessi!
杰西
Jessi!
没事了
It's ok.
对不起 没事了
I'm sorry, it's ok.
-对不起 -她还好吗
- I'm sorry. - Is she ok?
我们停下了 别担心 我们停下了
We're stopping. Don't worry. We're done.
-没事了 -行了 我去叫医生
- It's ok. - That's it. I'm calling a doctor.
没事了 杰西 我们不回去了
It's ok, Jessi. We're not going back.
我们换种方式来解决
We'll figure this out another way.
不
No.
她在那里 她在她房♥间里
She's in there. She's in his apartment.
-杰西 停下 -帮我 我要进去
- Jessi, stop. - Help me! I need to get in there.
这是记忆 已经发生过了
It's a memory. It's already happened.
不 放开我 我能帮她 莎拉
No! Let go of me. I can help! Sarah!
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表