剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
而我就在那儿 他们却毫不关心
And I was right there, but they didn't care about me.
杰西 这是好事
Jessi, that is a good thing.
你要从那条路回家 去找莎拉吧
You need to go that way to get home to Sarah.
我知道
I know.
-你还好吗 -我不是一直都这样吗
- Will you be all right? - Aren't I always?
谢谢
Thank you.
你快迟到了
You'll be late.
卡罗 你再待会儿...
Carol,please stay...
现在已经2:58了 我要看看她回来了没有
It's 2:58,I need to see if she's back.
好吧 我送你回家
All right. I'll walk you home.
你还是留在这里陪你太太吧
You need to stay here with your wife.
你醒了
You're awake.
我一定是在派对上睡着了
I must've fallen asleep at the after-party.
对不起 今晚一定很闷吧
I'm sorry. Tonight must have been so boring for you.
很高兴现在和你一起在这儿
I'm just glad to be standing here with you now.
整晚我都感觉像做梦一样 我是不是...
The whole night felt like a dream. Did I...?
阿曼达 你回来了
Amanda,you're home.
你让我担心死了
You had me very worried.
布鲁姆太太 不必担心
No need to worry,Mrs. Bloom.
3点前回家 我说到做到
Home by 3:00,as promised.
那我是不是要因为你听话
And I'm supposed to be impressed that you followed
而对你改观呢
My simple instructions?
玩得尽兴吗
Oh... Was it everything you imagined?
很尽兴
Better.
抱歉 我吓到你了吗
Sorry, did I scare you?
没有 我...
No,I...
你还没走 很明显
Um.You're still here? Obviously.
你正站在我面前
You're standing right in front of me.
-是的... -谢谢你的提醒
- Yes,well... - Thanks for the tip.
不客气
Sure.
我还不知道你的名字呢
I never caught your name.
杰西
Jessi.
我叫卡士迪
I'm Cassidy.
祝你今晚开心
Have a good night.
莎拉
Sarah?
莎拉 我回来了
Sarah,I'm home.
莎拉
Sarah?
我吵醒你了吗
Did I wake you?
没有 我还没睡着呢
No,I'm still awake.
不过也快了
Not for long.
我感觉头痛欲裂
That spiked punch must have really done a number on me.
阿曼达一点也不记得发生了什么
Amanda didn't remember what had happenened at all.
明天一早你就会好多了
You'll feel better in the morning.
凯尔 我要谢谢你
I want to thank you,Kyle.
今晚很完美
My night was perfect.
好梦
Sweet dreams.
最重要的是我们都回到了家
The most important thing was we were home.
而且她安全了
And she was safe.
只要她记得幸福的回忆就够了
And for her,only happy memories remained.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表