剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
No. When he's ready to tell me, then it'll mean something.
现在太奇怪了
For now, this is just weird.
永远都是乖女孩
Always the good girl.
不是所有人都能跟你一样疯狂 杰西
Not all of us can be as wild as you, Jessi.
很明显 你可以
Apparently, you can.
阿曼达
Amanda?
阿曼达 怎么了
Amanda, what's wrong?
内特...
Nate...
我是卡西迪
This is Cassidy.
我逮住凯尔的女友们在搜我的东西
I caught Kyle's girlfriends going through my stuff.
-女友们 -阿曼达和杰西
- Girlfriends? - Amanda and Jessi.
杰西 不可能 她... 失踪了
Jessi. That's impossible. She's... missing.
如果她失踪过 现在出现了
Well, if she was, she isn't anymore.
弄清楚她们知道的事
Find out what they know.
关机 卡西迪先生命令所有人出去
Shut it down. Mr. Cassidy wants everyone out of here.
-我还没弄完 -我们有令在身
- I haven't finished yet. - We have orders.
要检查周边情况
We have to check the perimeter.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
-这是什么 -一种细菌
- What is this? - A bacteria.
细菌 你为什么...
A bacteria? Why would you...
马克 我们没多少时间
Listen, Mark. We don't have much time.
你知道你一直在帮卡西迪做什么吗
Do you have any idea what you've been helping Cassidy do?
计算机化体外受孕舱
Computerized in-vitro gestational chambers.
帮助不能正常生育的女性
For women who can't give birth naturally.
我倒希望是这样
I wish that's what it was.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你只用知道 卡西迪一直在利用你
Just know that Cassidy has been using you.
先知不像他们说的那样 而我需要你的帮助
Latnok is not what they say they are. And that I need your help.
我需要你的信任 拜托了
I need you to trust me. Please.
我会引开他们的
I'll distract them.
做完你的事赶紧出去
Just do what you need to do and get out.
有人吗
Hello?
杰西
Jessi?
你很焦急嘛 急着找一个死人
You're very anxious, for someone who's looking for a dead girl.
-我说了 我什么都没看见 -我倒希望相信你
- I told you, I didn't see anything. - I wish I could believe that.
我真的希望
I really do.
-你为什么这么做 -我能帮你的
- Why did you do that? - I thought you could use the help.
我们得拿到文件 然后离开
We have to get the files and get moving.
-他不会昏迷太久的 -为什么
- He's not gonna be out for very long. - Why not?
因为你没使够劲
Because you don't hit hard enough.
这样如何
Better?
他们在哪 你干了什么
Where are they? What did you do?
放松 他们在去纳克的路上
Relax. They're on their way to the Rack.
事实上 是去见你的
To meet you, actually.
我虽不是天才 但复♥制♥手♥机♥还是会的
I may not be a genius, but I know how to clone a cell phone.
话说 你用你的小伎俩把我困住了
Speaking of, you've put me in quite a bind with your little tricks.
先知会认为我辜负他们了
Latnok's gonna think I failed them.
辜负他们 还是辜负她
Failed them? Or failed her?
-什么 -你知道我在说什么
- What? - You know what I'm talking about.
这么说你知道我母亲了
Oh, so you found out about my mom.
如果她能独行其是
You know, if she had her way,
你们的生活就不像现在这样了
You wouldn't still be living this life of yours.
先知会完全控制住你 相信我
Latnok would have complete control over you, and believe me,
她会得尝所愿的
It's only a matter of time
只是时间问题
Before she figures out how to get what she wants.
我本来打算劝她放了你的
I was going to convince her to let you go.
只因为我以为你救了我
All because I thought you saved my life.
谁知你是个聪明小骗子
Who knew what a clever little liar you would be?
我没得选择
I had no choice.
我们都有选择
We all have choices.
就像我正选择原谅你所做的
Like how I am choosing to forgive you for what you've done
给你机会来补偿
And give you a chance to fix it.
不要耍小聪明
Then no one need be any the wiser.
就算我知道怎么做我也不会干的
Even if I knew how to do that, I wouldn't.
你知道的 都在你脑袋里
Oh, you know. It's all up there in that head of yours.
你忘记了 是吧
Forgot about that, didn't you?
我能想出有几个人可能没忘
I can think of a few people who probably haven't.
但他们过去都走错路了
But they went about it the wrong way in the past.
任何有头脑的人都知道
Anyone with a brain knows
让你合作只有一种方法
There's only one way to get you to cooperate.
你知道了我是如何除掉莎拉的
You figured out what I did to get rid of Sarah.
-所以你知道我为了达到目的会做什么 -不
- So you know what I'm willing to do to get what I want. - No.
我们没事 内特没醒
We're ok. Nate's still out cold.
这戒指 看起来像凯尔戴在脖子上的那只
That ring... looks a lot like the one Kyle wears around his neck.
内特从卡西迪那偷的 它属于我母亲
Nate stole it from Cassidy. It belonged to my mother.
我想你算是帮我找到它了
So I guess you kind of helped me find it.
而你救了我 那么... 我们扯平了吧
And you saved me, so... I guess we're even?
我们从没融洽相处过 但... 我不知道
Look, I know we've never really gotten along, but...I don't know.
我感觉我们可能比以前亲密点
I feel like we might be a little bit closer than before.
公平起见 我想告诉你...
So I think it's only fair that I tell you...
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
我会告诉凯尔 我想让他回到我身边
I'm going to tell Kyle I want him back.
你真的敢说吗
You really have the nerve to say that?
在今晚发生这些事之后
After everything that happened tonight?
我说过了 公平的提醒
Like I said, fair warning.
你应得的
You deserve it.
你比我想像中的勇敢
You're a lot braver than I thought.
-出身... -这是什么
- Origin...? - What is it?
我不相信
I don't believe it.
你还戴着亚当的戒指
You still wear Adam's Latnok ring.
真是多愁善感 我真幸运
How awfully sentimental. And lucky for me.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
因为这是他们想要的
Because that is what they want.
也是她想要的
That's what she wants.
如果你要阻止我
And if you try to stop me,
我只能继续伤害你了
I'm just gonna have to keep hurting you.
然后 我会伤害杰西...
Then, I'm gonna hurt Jessi...
直到她希望她真死为止
Until she wishes she had really died.
再然后 我会伤害所有跟你有关的人
And then, just when you think it couldn't get any worse,
一直到你觉得够了为止
I'll hurt everybody that ever mattered to you.
就从阿曼达开始
Starting with Amanda.
你感觉如何 伙计
How you feeling about that, mate?
妮可尔说对了
Nicole had been right when she said
她不认识现在的我了
She didn't recognize the person I had become.
如果是在以前 我绝对不会这么做
The person I had been before would have never done this...
-你不会这么做的 -你怎么这么肯定
- You won't do it. - What makes you so sure?
-因为格雷斯·金斯利 我的母亲... -她怎么了
- Because Grace Kingsley, my mother... - What about her?
她也是你的母亲
She's your mother, too.
而我是你的哥哥
I'm your brother.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表