剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
-我不该... -为什么对不起
- I shouldn't... - Why are you sorry?
习惯
Habit.
我没有经过你的同意 或许我不该进来
Being in this room,I guess,trying to get people to open up.
只是想告诉你 随时可以和我来谈谈
Just know you can talk to me whenever you want to.
在这里 或者其他地方
In this room or not in this room.
妮可♥儿♥
Nicole?
怎么了
Yeah?
-我觉得... -看看你的女儿
- I feel... - That daughter of yours!
杰西 你也在阿
Oh. Hey,Jessi.
现在的绿色也不错
Um,this green's fine.
-我要去和她谈谈 -不行
- I should talk to her. - Bad idea.
我可以解释
I could explain.
解释什么 为什么你会当着她的面
What? why you kissed another girl?
吻其他女孩 已经无法挽回了
Right in front of her? You can't take that back.
你完了 凯尔
You're finished,Kyle.
-都结束了 -伙计 你就是这样鼓励他的
- It's over. - Way to lift his spirits,dude.
-来吧 别呆在这儿了 -我们去哪儿
- Come on. We're getting out of here. - Where are we going?
我想到了一个好的疗伤方法
I've got just the cure.
-杂♥志♥很好看吗 -你是不是想说
- Good magazine? - If by good you mean trashy and trivial
这些新闻是毫无价值的垃圾
And completely devoid of journalistic value,
我认为 它们确实很美妙
Then yes,it's fantastic.
我还是走吧
I'll leave you alone.
等下
Wait.
你不用这样的 这事与你无关
You don't have to. It's not you.
那是谁
Who is it?
我爸 他太不可理喻了
My father. He's unbelievable.
他就是喜欢盯着马克不放
He's got this bug up his ass about Mark.
怎么盯
A bug?
他老是用他的权力管我
He's pulling this big power trip on me.
现在我只能呆这儿 没有车 没地方去
And now I am stuck here,carless with no place to go.
真希望有个自己的地方
I wish I had a place of my own.
我知道有个地方
I do.
我的公♥寓♥ 钥匙还在
The apartment. I still have the keys.
那我们还等什么
What are we waiting for?
但是那儿也很无聊
There's really nothing to do there.
没关系 只要不在这就好
It doesn't matter. It's not here.
你来吗
Are you coming?
-停这儿怎么样 -可以 我停了无数次了
- Is this spot ok? - It's fine. I parked here a million times.
-这是哪儿 -凯尔 这是西雅图的标志性建筑
- Where are we? - Kyle,my friend,we're at a Seattle landmark.
由青少年代代相传的
Little-known watering hole,tradition passed on
鲜为人知的公众聚会场所
From generation to generation of teenagers.
-是什么 -不需要检查身份证的酒吧
- What is it? - A bar that doesn't check ids.
-这不是非法的吗 -今晚不是谈论这个的时候
- Isn't that illegal? - Tonight isn't about technicalities.
今天我们只要放松
It's about letting loose,
让你看看没有阿曼达的生活也能多姿多彩
It's about seeing how much fun life can be post-Amanda.
那为什么要来酒吧
So,why are we at a bar?
你连网线都没有吗
You don't even have cable?
我说过在这里没事干
I told you,there's nothing to do here.
杰西 你好
Hi,Jessi. How are you?
最近好吗
How are you doing?
两位女士今天晚上准备干什么
What are you two ladies up to this evening?
你想干嘛
What did you have in mind?
我准备跟朋友去喝咖啡
I was gonna go meet a friend for coffee.
有什么好地方吗
Any suggestions?
试试纳克
Try the rack.
天哪 不 那太差劲了
Oh. God,no. It's totally lame.
我会去看看的
Check out.
事实上 他们的拿铁很不错
Actually,their lattes are amazing.
我们得走了
Well,we have to go.
好的 我们待会再见吧
Cool. Maybe I'll see you later?
也许吧
Maybe.
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
女生们都好漂亮
Ladies,looking good.
你得注意点
You want to take it down a notch?
靓女们
Ladies.
那个女生一直对我微笑
That girl keeps smiling at me.
-她喜欢你 伙计 -她根本不认识我
- She likes you,dude. - She doesn't even know me.
她看上去好性感
She feels the heat.
看 大家都玩得很开心
See? Everyone's having a great time.
我想你最好别这么做 小鬼
Uh,I don't think so, little man.
-你在开玩笑吧 -你老爸会杀了我的
- You're kidding me,right? - Your dad would kill me.
你是我们的专职司机
You're our designated driver.
真郁闷
This sucks.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-我... -你要打给阿曼达
- I just... - Are you calling amanda?
伙计 忘记你来干嘛的吗 忘掉阿曼达
Dude,you're missing the point. Forget amanda.
-忘掉她 -伙计 你闷在房♥间里好几天了
- Forget her? - Dude,you've been in that room for days.
你快得浴缸疮了 你很痛苦
You've got tub sores. You're in pain.
忘了她是对你好
Forgetting her is a good thing.
让它来帮你
This will help.
等等
Wait.
我试过了 我不喜欢
I tried that once and I did not like it.
你没做对
You didn't do it right.
来吧 快
Just do it. Come on.
妻子说"那不是猪"
And the wife says,"that's not a pig."
然后丈夫说"我不是在对你说话"
And the guy says,"I wasn't talking to you."
我没明白
I don't get it.
你在说什么啊 这么有创意
What are you talking about,man? It's ingenious.
-怎么了 -好像一切都在振动
- What? - Everything is vibrating or something.
-真的 -是啊
- Really? - Yes.
我脑袋里在嗡嗡叫
I feel a distinct hum.
-伙计 你醉了 -醉了
- Dude,you're buzzed. - Buzzed?
-酒精正在发挥作用 -噢
- Alcohol's kicking in. - Oh.
我醉了
I'm buzzed.
真不错 只有我们 没有烦人的女生
This is cool. Just us guys,bonding over lady trouble.
哪个女生麻烦你了
What kind of lady trouble do you have?
伙计 安迪两个星期没回来了
Dude,Andi's been out of town for two weeks.
她要是在这儿会要我命的
And when she's here she can be a real ball buster.
-说到这个应该说说你姐姐 -拜托
- Talking about ball buster, try your sister. - Please.
我忍♥受16年了
I've had to live with that for 16 years.
你怎么会选择和她在一起
Why would you ever be with her by choice?
她的吃相 她喝东西的声音...
Her dining habits alone. The way she slurps...
你看过希拉里吃东西吗
You ever watch Hilary eat?
小口小口的 一口咬一点
Tiny nibbles. She, like, flosses after every bite.
安迪不用除臭剂 好了我说完了
Andi doesn't wear deodorant. There. I said it.
你的阿曼达怎么样
What do you have on Amanda?
我已经有6分14秒没想她了
I haven't thought about Amanda for six minutes and 14 seconds.
起作用了
It's working!
他们管这个叫兄弟情谊
They called it male bonding.
一种忘却烦恼的练习
An exercise in forgetting our problems.
而这些烦恼都是女生带来的
And the girls who had caused them.
我不确定
I wasn't sure
为什么我得喝醉了才行
Why I had to drink myself full of chemicals to achieve it,
但我的确需要这样的帮助
But they clearly felt like I needed the help.
-来吧 -好吧
- Go, go. - Ok, ok.
-老兄 头 -头
- Dude, the head. - The head?
-我爱你们 兄弟 -我也爱你们
- I love you guys. - I love you, too.
不 你得加上"兄弟"
No, you gotta add the guys, man.
兄弟
Guys.
我爱你们
I love you.
靓女们
Ladies.
我喝酒是为了忘掉我的女友
I'm drinking to forget my girlfriend.
来吧 很好玩的
Come on, it'll be fun.
天哪 那个英国腔
Oh, my god. And that British accent.
他这么有魅力
He was totally laying on the charm.
你怎么就不心动
How could you not be into him?
-他太老了吧 -是成熟 不是老
- Isn't he too old? - Good old, not gross old.
-爆米花 -杰西
- Popcorn. - Jessi!
有个外国俊男喜欢你
There is a foreign hottie out there who seems really into you.
那么
So?
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表