剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
如果你不傻 那么就是脑震荡了
So either you're a dumb little bunny,or you have a concussion.
不管怎样 你需要帮助
Either way,you're gonna need some help
-你就呆在这儿 我... -我可不是伤残人士
- You should stay here. I... - I'm not an invalid.
-几英里内你不会遇到其他人的 -我能行
- You won't see anybody for miles. - I'm fine.
怎么了
What?
羊水破了
My water just broke.
你把它们落烘干机上了
You left these on top of the dryer.
我就帮你拿来了
I thought I'd bring them to you.
我刚铺好
I just made that.
军队的标准嘛
With military precision.
不想床单弄乱了吗
Don't want to wreck the hospital corners.
你就是不想让我坐你床上
You seriously don't want me sitting on your bed?
我喜欢我的房♥间干干净净的
I like to keep my room clean.
我明白了
Totally get it.
这是你的房♥间 有你的规矩
Your space,your rules.
那是我的衬衫吗
Is that my shirt?
你不会再穿了
You never wear it anymore.
所以 你就拿来了
So,you just took it?
你不该穿这个颜色
You shouldn't wear this color.
我穿比你好看
It looks better on me.
我都不能坐你床上 凭什么你就能翻我衣橱
Ok,so I can't sit on your bed but you can just raid my closet?
杰西 你这人太不讲道理了 这衣服是我的
Jessi,that is 100 percent not cool of you. That shirt is mine.
-是你买♥♥的吗 -不是
- Did you buy it? - No.
那么 严格来说 这就不是你的
Then,technically,it's not yours.
爸爸
Dad!
-我们真要讨论这个吗 -她太过分了
- Are we having this discussion? - She's inappropriate.
-她对我太小气 -我没有
- She's mean to me. - I am not mean!
你有求于我才对我好
You're only nice to me when you want something.
-你们俩都停下来歇会 -别让我再看到她
- Both of you, give it a rest. - Just keep her out of my face!
我告诉她了 这颜色不适合她
I already told her it's not her color.
你说你会马上回来的
You said you were coming right back.
我希望能启动这车
I was hoping to get this car started.
如果我找到问题 就可以在孩子出生前
If I had the right parts I could get you to the hospital
送你去医院
Before your baby was born.
检查一下 伙计 顺便说一句
Check it, bunny. And, by the way,
无意冒犯 你像纽扣一样可爱
No offense, you're cute as a button,
但我是梅西游♥行♥的反对者
But I'm the reject from the Macy's parade, all right?
如果真要分娩的话我自己知道
I think I'd know if I'm actually going into labor.
她要分娩了
She's going into labor?
-这家伙是谁 -他是乔史
- Who's this guy? - That's Josh.
-这边这个呢 -凯尔
- And bunny over there? - Kyle.
很好 我是格雷琴
Great. I'm Gretchen.
你们俩给我听仔细了 好吗
I want you to both listen to me very carefully, all right?
我怀孕35周 至少还得一个月才分娩
I'm in my 35th week. I'm not due for at least another month.
但你的羊水破了
But your water just broke.
你最少2个小时最多24小时内
You can expect to give birth in as few as two hours
就会生产
Or as much as a full day from now.
-你怎么知道 -他知道的多着呢
- How do you know that? - He knows a lot of stuff.
好 那想办法在两小时内把我们弄出去
Ok, then. Figure out how to get us out of here in under two hours
这样我才不会像些疯狂的母狼人那样
So that I don't have to give birth in
在树林里面生孩子
The woods like some crazy wolf mother person.
你走运了 凯尔可谓是树林出生的专家
Lucky for you, Kyle's an expert at wood births.
我去跟妮可♥儿♥讲一下
I'll go talk to Nicole.
-她是谁 -我妈
- And she would be? - My mom.
终于 有人知道怎么生孩子了
Finally. Someone who knows something about having a baby.
把她带来
Get her up here.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
你妈妈没事吧
So, your mom's ok, right?
是的
Yeah.
她只是被卡住了
She's just... stuck.
你饿吗
You hungry?
我车里有些烟熏奶酪碎饼
I've got some smoking hot cheese crackles in the car.
那东西倒胃口 不过我喜欢
Those things are disgusting. And I love them.
我上过基本的人体生理学
Well, I took basic human biology,
但就我自己的经验
But as far as my own experience goes,
基本上就是 深呼吸 用力推 抓出来
It's basically, breathe, push, catch.
怎么 就像橄榄球
What, like football?
我们做不来的
We're not gonna be able to do this.
你肯定能行 你读过百科全书
Sure, you can. You read the encyclopedia.
那里面简要地介绍了生理过程
Which gives a brief overview of the physiological process.
但没说怎么安全地接生
But it doesn't tell you how to deliver a baby safely.
她现在怎么样
How's she doing now?
她想掩饰 但她有几次宫缩了
She's trying to hide it, but she's had a few contractions.
间隔20分钟 每次30到45秒
About 20 minutes apart, 30 to 45 seconds each.
那么 看来她真的是要分娩了
Ok, well, it does sound like she's in labor.
收缩使她的宫颈扩大
The contractions are just her cervix dilating
这样宝宝才能出来
So the baby can come out.
我们还有些时间
We still have some time.
-我去找人帮忙 -不 你不能留她一个人
- I can go get help. - No, no, you shouldn't leave her.
-我去 -就你这跛脚 走三步拐一步的
- I'll go. - Walk three steps without limping.
我们也许不愿意
Look, we may not like it,
但在救援到之前 得紧跟着她
But we're just gonna have to sit tight until help comes.
-还有件事 -关于宝宝
- Here's another thing. - About the baby?
一旦开始分娩 就不能耽搁了
You can't delay labor once it starts.
那如果在救援来之前她要生了呢
So, if the baby comes before help does?
那不管凯尔愿不愿意 都要接生
Then Kyle will be delivering it, whether he wants to or not.
天哪
Holy mother of macaroni!
等等
Wait.
我能感觉到
I feel it.
心跳
A heartbeat.
真的吗
Really?
我看看
Show me.
天啊
Oh, my god.
你真的让我分心了
You... totally distracted me.
做得不错 宫缩结束
Swell job. Contraction's over.
我不是在假装
I wasn't pretending.
真的吗
Really?
你有超声波手
You have ultrasound hands?
还有什么我该知道的超能力吗
Any other superpowers I should know about?
如果你能马上带我
Cause, I mean, if you could fly me
飞到西雅图医院
To Seattle general right about now.
我想你也许需要水
I think you could use some water.
等等 别留下我
Wait, don't leave me.
她让我紧张
She freaks me out!
我有个主意
I have an idea.
我要试着联♥系♥杰西
I'm gonna try and reach Jessi.
你们俩不是要在一起
Don't you guys have to be in the same room
才有心灵感应吗
For your mind mail to work?
我得试一下
I have to try something.
设法让格雷琴舒服点
Make sure Gretchen's comfortable.
-我一会来 再试下你的手♥机♥ -兄弟
- I'll just be a minute. Try your cell again. - Dude...
当我们接触时
When we were touching,
杰西和我可以进入对方的思维
Jessi and I could access each other's minds.
如果我们离得不远 就能感应到对方
We could always sense one another if we were near.
但在树林里迷路 离家好多里
But lost in the woods, miles from home,
我不知道她能否收到我发送的信息
I had no idea if she would pick up what I was sending.
能否明白我们需要帮助
Or if she could understand that we needed help.
-父女连心啊 -他让我不受你的打扰
- Father-daughter bonding? - He's keeping me out of your hair.
-你也可以来玩 -是的 她可能作弊
- You're welcome to play, you know. - Right. She probably cheats.
有事故发生
Accident.
怎么了
What's happening?
对不起 我试着联♥系♥杰西
Sorry, I was trying to reach Jessi.
-你没事吧 -我没事 成功了吗
- Are you ok? You... - Oh, I'm fine. Did it work?
-不知道 -凯尔 快过来
- I have no idea. - Kyle, get up here!
-格雷琴需要你帮忙 -我不知道能怎么做
- I think Gretchen needs your help now. - I don't know what to do.
告诉她感觉到了就使劲推
Well, just tell her to push when she feels like it
让她相信她能做到
And trust her body to do most of the work.
就这样 我不能做其他事吗
Is that all? There's nothing else I can do?
你要做的就是鼓励她冷静和专注
All you have to do is keep her calm and focused and encouraged.
专注和鼓励
Focused and encouraged.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表