剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
不行
No.
-你可以躺进我的浴缸 -有用吗
- You should get in my tub. - Really?
它对我有帮助
It helps me.
往后靠
Lay back.
好的 你准备好了吗
Ok. Are you ready?
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
集中精神去想那晚你离开先知后
Concentrate on the night you left Latnok
回到那个公♥寓♥
And went back to the apartment.
我走进去 里面很黑
I went inside. It was dark.
-很安静 -莎拉
- Quiet. - Sarah?
没事的 我就在你身边
You're ok. I'm here with you.
接着发生了什么事
What happens next?
我看到了那封信
I saw the letter.
我读了信
I read the letter.
她说她走了
She said she left.
她再也不能尽母亲的责任了
She couldn't be my mother anymore.
但莎拉并没有写那封信 记得吗
But Sarah didn't write the letter. Remember?
-是卡西迪写的 -卡西迪
- Cassidy did. - Cassidy.
那晚你也看到了他
You saw him that night,too.
那会我们刚碰着
That's when we met.
他很友善
He was friendly.
轻松 他还牵着他的狗
Relaxed. He had his dog with him.
没什么异常
Nothing strange.
然后你就去帮我了
Then you left to help me.
在先知那里我看到了卡西迪
And I met Cassidy when we were at Latnok.
怎么了
What is it?
当我回到公♥寓♥时
When I got back to the apartment,
卡西迪已经在那了 就在大厅里
Cassidy was already there,in the hall.
他那么匆忙从先知那里赶回去
He got back from Latnok so quickly,
赶在我前头
Ahead of me.
他为什么要那么匆忙呢
Why would he have to rush?
你回去的时候看到了什么
What did you see when you got back?
-对不起 -他要去洗衣服
- Sorry. - He was going to do his laundry.
他就站在那里 手捧着衣篮
He's just standing there,holding the basket.
那一定有什么东西
There has to be something.
是什么 你看到了什么
What is it? What did you see?
血
Blood.
杰西 你没事吧
Jessi,are you ok?
你在发烧
You're burning up.
-她怎样了 -我们不能...
- How is she doing? - We couldn't...
她还是38.7度[华氏101.3°]()
She's still running a fever, under 101.3,
比几分钟前的低了3分
Down from 102 a couple of minutes ago,
但比一个小时前的38.2度高了
But up from 100.8 at the hour.
人体温度计可以派上用场
A human thermometer. That can come in handy.
-真可怜 -为什么一直不退烧
- Poor thing. - Why won't it go down?
高烧只是人体
Well,a fever is just the body
抵抗疾病时的反应
Fighting off an illness.
只要烧得不是太高
As long as it doesn't get too high,
她睡一觉就没事了
It's good that she's sleeping it off.
人生病 这是时有的事
People get sick. It happens.
你和杰西不全是那样 但...
Not really to you and Jessi,but...
没有其它生理病状了
There's no other physiological signs of illness.
也许是病毒引起的
That can happen with a virus.
怎么了
What is it?
杰西和我发现了
Jessi and I discovered
莎拉的一些最新消息
Some new information about Sarah.
我想她并没有抛弃杰西
I don't think she abandoned Jessi.
她是发生了意外
Something happened to her.
她对此一直感到心烦意乱
She's been really upset about it.
然后就发烧了
And then the fever.
你认为她的病是由心理引起的
You think her illness is psychosomatic?
是的 但我要怎么治疗心理问题呢
Yes. But how do I treat a psychosomatic problem?
或许用心理疗法可以帮到她
We might be able to help her with therapy,
但首先她必须退烧
But we need to get her fever down first.
没错 对症下药
Right. Treat the symptoms.
我想我有个主意
I think I have an idea.
没事的
It's ok.
我看过我姐姐
I've seen how rowdy my sister
在遇到糖类的时候有多狂野
Can get on a sugar rush.
投其所好可能不是个好方法
Probably not a good idea to feed the animals.
这是我计划的一部分
All part of my plan.
帮我在后面锁门 因为我要进去
Lock the door behind me, cause I'm going in.
戴克伦 你真勇敢
You're a brave man,Declan.
认识你三生有幸
It's been a pleasure knowing you.
现在听着 这一切都是我的错
Now,listen,this whole thing is my fault.
我在一个不该在的地方 喝醉了还吻了她
I was in a bad place,I was drunk and I kissed her.
我不该那样做 但事已发生无法挽回
I shouldn't have done it,but I did and now it's done.
你们必须冰释前嫌
You guys work out your differences.
心领了 叛变者小生
Thanks,traitor muffin.
但我不要这些碳酸饮料
But no carbs for me.
现在可是比基尼季节
It's bikini season.
这些不是用来吃的
Oh,it's not to eat.
你们俩应该拿出平常的那股霸气
You two should just get your aggression out the way you usually do.
橘子汽水 风味糖浆 需要我继续说吗
Orange-flavored soda. Flavored syrup. Need I go on?
你不是真的建议我们来个食物大战吧
You're not seriously suggesting we have a food fight.
好像以前起过作用的
Seemed like it helped before.
如果某些人不妄下结论地把好朋友称为荡♥妇♥
What would help if some people didn't jump to conclusions
那倒能起点作用
And call their best friend a slut.
好朋友是不会破坏"女生法则"的
Best friends don't break the girl code.
他说了是他的错 你为什么不接受呢
He just said it was his fault. Why won't you accept it?
除非你承认是你主动的 我就接受
I'll accept it when you admit that you wanted it to happen.
-拿好武器 -早拿好了
- Bring it. - It is on.
-谢了 伙计 -不客气
- Thanks, man. - Any time.
-戴克伦 -你在这里做什么
- Psst! Hey, Declan. - What are you doing here?
我问过了 听说你在这儿
Might've asked around, I heard you hang out here.
-奇怪吗 -有点
- Is that weird? - A little.
但很好
But in a good way.
她们为什么盯着我们
Um, why are they staring at us?
她们在... 检查什么吧
They're, um... going through a thing.
我们过去吧
Uh, care to join me over here?
这好像不是作秀
I don't think this is all for show.
-他真的喜欢她 -是的
- I think he really likes her. - I know.
-他在用"特雷格注视法" -什么
- He's got the Trager gaze. - The what?
他以前这么看你的时候 我起的名字
Well, that's what I called it when he looked at you that way.
-有点傻吧 -纯属妒忌
- It's kinda dorky. - Jealous.
你希望他那样看你吧
You wish he was looking at you like that.
-我不希望 -你希望
- I do not. - Do too.
-不希望 -希望
- Do not. - Do too.
好吧 你知道吗
All right, fine. You know what?
我是想他那样又蠢又呆地看着我
I did want him to look at me with that stupid moony look.
我甚至以为我们之间有感觉
I even thought he and I might have something.
但是我放弃了 因为你
But I let it fizzle out... because of you.
-是吗 -因为你对于我来说比任何男人都重要
- You did? - Because you're more important to me
哪怕他的胸膛再温暖
Than any guy, no matter how great his arms are.
我们在干嘛 我们冷战了几个星期
What are we doing? We've been fighting for weeks
就因为戴克伦 他倒完全忘记了
Over something Declan started and now he's completely moved on.
我明白你说的 别冷战了吧
I see your point. Instead of fighting,
我们应该给他点颜色看看
We should be figuring out ways to make him suffer.
对
Yeah.
我们要出去毁了他的约会
Let's find a way out of here and crash his date.
我还没想过你的浴缸会当真的用
I never thought I'd see your tub being used as an actual tub.
-她的烧一直没退 -把冰块放进来
- Her temperature's still not dropping. - We just put the ice in.
稍微等一会
Give it a little time.
你认为她是不是知道莎拉出事了
Do you think she knows, deep down, that Sarah's not ok?
有可能
It's possible.
她的反应 发烧
Her reaction, the fever,
也许是她的身体正在跟不安作斗争
Maybe her body is fighting her deep-rooted anxiety
就好像某种传染病
As if it were some kind of infection.
她很可能知道发生了什么
Almost like she knows what happened.
-万一她真知道呢 -你是说抑制记忆之类的吗
- What if she does? - You mean, like a suppressed memory?
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表