剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
-杰西 -什么事
- Jessi? - What?
你早上听到我跟妮可♥儿♥的谈话了吗
Did you listen in on me and Nicole this morning?
听到了 但我认为这事与她无关
Yes,and I don't think it's any of her business.
我们住在她家里 我们是她的家人
We live in her house. We're part of her family.
那你吻我对你来说什么都不是吗
So kissing me meant nothing to you?
当然对我有意义
Of course it meant something to me.
那你怎么会不想在一起
Then how could you not want to be together?
当你吻我的时候 我觉得
When you kissed me,I felt
整个身体像触电一样
Such a rush through my entire body.
你没那样的感觉吗
Didn't you feel it?
是不是我感觉错了 你有没有觉得
Is it me,or are you getting a vibe?
别乱想
Trying not to.
但他们坐得确实
But they're definitely sitting at
比以前更近两公分
Least two inches closer than they used to.
你不觉得他们...
You don't think they're...?
我不想聊这事
Oh, god. I don't wanna talk about it.
-我们能聊些别的吗 -当然可以
- Can we talk about something else? - Absolutely.
那么 你跟内特的进展如何
So how goes things with you and Nate?
-很好 -太好了
- Good. - That's great.
-你根本不喜欢他 -我不怎么了解他
- You don't like him. - I don't really know him.
-你有多了解他呢 -还少着呢
- How well do you? - It's still really new.
我猜他是不怎么谈自己的事情
I guess he doesn't talk about himself too much.
我不想把好的
I don't want to dump on what
说成坏的
Could be a really good thing for you.
只是希望你要谨慎些
I just want you to be careful.
确定这个男人是可靠的 仅此而已
Make sure you can trust this guy,that's all.
-阿曼达 你好 -你好 内特
- Amanda. Hey. - Nate,hi.
-最近怎样 -很好
- How's it going? - Good.
-那就好 凯尔在这吗 -凯尔
- Good. Is Kyle around? - Kyle?
他在那后面 怎么了
He's back there. Why?
我只是要和他合作一个项目
I just want to partner up on a project.
那很好
That's really nice.
-那 稍后见 -好
- Well,uh,see you later? - Yeah.
我有打断你们吗
Am I interrupting anything?
没有
No.
卡西迪让我们合作一个项目
So Cassidy's got something for us to work on together.
你觉得如何
You up for it?
你和我吗
You and me?
卡西迪为什么不叫我跟凯尔合作
Why didn't Cassidy ask me to work with Kyle?
不知道 他不喜欢你吧
I don't know. He doesn't like you.
-没事 -那就好
- Fine. - Good.
你又有机会让我印象深刻了
You'll have another chance to impress me.
在先知我们都不能在一起了
We can't be together at Latnok either.
不能让卡西迪知道我们对他有所怀疑
We can't let Cassidy know we suspect anything.
我们经不起任何麻烦
We can't cause any trouble.
如果他要我和内特合作 我们就随他意
If he wants me and Nate to work together,go along with it.
时间到 快出去
Time's up. Get out.
你怎么那么早回来
Hey. You're home early.
-凯尔在哪 -去先知了 没跟我一起
- Where's Kyle? - At Latnok,without me.
妮可♥儿♥
Nicole?
我并没有你想的脆弱
I'm not as fragile as you think.
杰西...
Jessi...
你根本不明白凯尔对我有多重要
You don't understand how much Kyle means to me.
我知道你有多亲近他
I know how close you feel to him.
不 没人像他那样关心我
No. Nobody cares about me like he does.
没人像他那样使我开心 有安全感
No one makes me feel as happy or as safe.
我需要那种感觉 我需要他
I need that. I need him.
杰西 凯尔依然在你的身边
Jessi,Kyle can still be there for you.
但只要你们俩同住一个屋檐下
But while you're both living in this house,
他就不能和你在一起
He can't be with you,
不能像那样
Not in that way.
我想知道为什么你对杰西有意见
I need to know why you have a problem with Jessi.
她...
She,uh...
前几天她偷偷进我这里
She was poking around in here the other day.
我觉得她有可能开过我的保险箱
I think she may have broken into my safe.
她怎么会做那种事
Why would she do that?
我也希望你可以告诉我
I was hoping you could tell me.
我对此一无所知
I don't know anything about it.
那你知道在你妈妈车祸后
Well,did you know that after your mother's car accident,
杰西曾对我说
Jessi said to me
如果我敢做任何伤害你和你家人的事
That if I ever harmed you or your family,
她会杀了我
She'd kill me.
她只是想保护我们
She was just being protective.
她绝不会做那样的事情
She could never do anything like that.
-是吗 -杰西她不是个坏人
- Really? - Jessi's a good person.
有你这种朋友 她很幸运
She's lucky to have a friend like you.
我只是不确定
I'm just not sure you know
你是否真的了解她
Who you're really dealing with.
-还有别的事吗 -没了
- Is that all? - Yeah.
-你吓到我了 -我还没吓够呢
- You scared me. - I owe you a few.
-你在这做什么 -看你在想什么
- What are you doing? - Reading you.
-什么 -我知道女孩
- What? - I know the look
在想男孩的时候是什么表情
When a girl has a boy on her mind.
又怎么了
What?
应该你告诉我
You tell me.
在这屋子里你不能藏着那种秘密
You can't keep those kinds of secrets in this house.
凯尔吻了我
Kyle kissed me.
等会 先弄清楚 是他吻了你
Wait a second,clarify. Did he actually kiss you?
-还是你投怀送抱呢 -是他吻了我
- Or did you throw yourself at him? - He kissed me.
没有所谓的投怀送抱
There was no throwing involved.
为什么每个人都认为是我的错
Why does everyone think that's so wrong?
因为凯尔有着纯洁的灵魂
Because it's Kyle,of the pure and beautiful soul.
-我们只会往最好的方向想他 -也就是说我不是
- We only want what's best for him. - Which means not me.
-不是 -出去
- No. - Get out.
出去
Get out!
天啊 我有时候真恨自己
God,I hate myself sometimes.
我为什么会对人说这么残忍♥的话
Why do I say cruel things to people?
对戴克伦 希拉里还是杰西
Uh,to Declan,Hillary or Jessi?
杰西还算幸运的 但我就是忍♥不住
Jessi was the lucky recipient. But I couldn't help it.
我是不是该忘掉
Am I supposed to ignore
你们俩在纳克呆在一起的事
That the two of you were huddled up at The Rack?
-呆在一起 -我们只是说说话
- Huddled up? - We were just talking.
-互相倾诉 -罗莉
- Sharing secrets. - Lori.
你们都聊些什么
What kind of secrets?
跟先知有关系吗
Have anything to do with Latnok?
是的 那里的大部分人都很好
Yes. Most of the students there have been great.
我还不清楚卡西迪的为人
It's Cassidy I need to know more about.
因此我要让他相信 我是站在他那边的
So I have to make him believe I'm on his side.
那你需要个计划
You need an olive branch. An overture.
-请他吃个晚餐 -邀请他到这来
- Ask him out to dinner. - Invite him here.
想让他相信你对他已经没有戒备
If you want him to believe he's winning you over,
你父母的晚餐邀请应该能起作用...
A dinner invitation from your parents...
我也想见见他
I'd like to meet this guy anyway.
不 我不想让他进这个房♥子
No,I don't want him in this house.
没我们的参与 你当然不能让他进来
You're not doing this unless we're part of it.
-你和乔史别待在家里 -我想待在这
- You and Josh shouldn't be here. - I want to be.
你会让卡西迪感到不自在
You make Cassidy too uncomfortable.
为什么你们都将我拒之门外
Why is everybody shutting me out?
-我又没做错什么事 -杰西...
- I haven't done anything wrong. - Jessi...
你也不想我待在这
You don't want me around either.
我不是真想那样做的
You know that's not true.
我再也不打扰你们了
You know what? I won't bother any of you anymore.
你最好把门开着
You'd better leave the door open.
我们对卡西迪做的事情都是为了你
You know,what we're doing with Cassidy is all about you.
我想查出莎拉的死因
I'm trying to figure out why Sarah was killed,
因此我需要得到他的信任
And I need him to trust me.
所以如果他想挑拨我们的关系
So if he wants to drive a wedge between us,
那就任他挑拨
We have to let him.
我只是讨厌
I just hate how everyone's looking at me
你们都把我当坏人看
Like I'm this horrible person.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表