剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表
我的心就怦怦跳
My heart started pounding.
觉得飘飘然
I felt shaky and lightheaded.
手心出汗
My palms got sweaty.
听起来像化学反应
Well,that sounds like a chemical reaction.
当身体化学物质相配的话
When body chemistry matches,
外激素就会很自然地发生反应
The pheromones are naturally drawn to each other.
有道理 我对你没那种感觉
Makes sense. I didn't feel that with you.
-你没有吗 -我觉得没有
- You didn't? - I don't think so.
不 绝对没有
No,definitely not.
你觉得阿曼达对内特会有那种感觉吗
Do you think Amanda felt that with Nate?
不知道 我又不能直接去问她
I don't know. I can't just ask her.
如果你知道他们的化学反应的话 也许会有帮助
Well,it would help if you knew they had true chemistry.
你应该测试下他们的生理配对性
You should test their physiological compatibility.
如果他们没有化学反应
If they have no chemistry,
那你就没什么好担心的了
You have nothing to worry about.
-派对 -你想到了什么
- The party. - What about it?
我们可以把它办成一个化学派对
We could call it a chemistry party.
人们在那就可以找到
Where people can get matched
相配的生理配对性
Based on their physiological compatibility.
-这就是我们的主题 -没错
- Is this our wow? - It's our wow.
这样我就可以证明阿曼达
It's exactly what I need to prove to Amanda
和内特不应该在一起
That she and Nate aren't meant to be together.
-这是什么 -一个心情戒指
- What's this? - A mood ring.
戴上它 就能分出
You put it on,it tells you
你现在心情的好坏了
If you're in a good mood or a bad one.
你不需戒指来告诉你吧
You don't need a ring to tell you that.
这是为了别人可以知道
It's so other people can see.
它是怎么做到的
How does it work?
读取你的体温
Reads your body temperature.
如果是好心情
If you're in a good mood,
体温就会高 颜色会随之变亮
Your temperature's up,causing a bright color.
如果心情不好 体温下降
If you're in a bad one your temperature's down,
颜色就会变暗
And the color's dark.
这个怎么证明两个人相不相配呢
So how would this prove if two people are compatible?
我们可以设计出一种
We can design something to read
读取人体费洛蒙指数的东西
A person's pheromone levels,
不同的结果产生不同的颜色
And produce a color based on its results.
如果两个人的颜色一样
If two people have the same color,
那他们就很相配
They're a good match.
反之则不配
If they're not the same color,they're not a good match.
DNA约会 酷
DNA dating? Cool.
但我要先测试它
But I need to test it first.
我要确定阿曼达
I need to confirm that Amanda
和内特的颜色是不同的
And Nate are two different colors.
我怎么帮你
How can I help?
我需要他们两个的DNA样本
I need DNA samples from both of them.
我可以让内特分心
I can distract Nate
而你就可以从他的桌上拿些东西
While you grab something from his desk.
-太好了 -等等 阿曼达的怎么办
- That's perfect. - Wait. What about Amanda?
我已经找到可以帮我的人
I've already got someone taking care of it.
你究竟在做什么
What the hell are you doing?
我在做什么 你在做什么呢
What am I doing? What are you doing?
我在防止别人
I'm preventing someone
在思乐冰里发现根头发
From finding hair in their smoothie.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我的头发从没有掉进过思乐冰里
My hair has never ended up in a smoothie.
还没有而已
Not yet.
但当它掉进去那刻
But the moment it does,
我们就没机会升职了
We kiss our a rating goodbye.
你想那样吗
You want that?
-不是 但... -但什么
- No,but... - But nothing.
记得检查它 小姐
Keep it in check,Bloom.
别害我制定发网条例
Don't make me institute a hair net policy.
你好 乔史 终于见着你了
Josh! Hey. It's so great to finally meet you.
我知道我们同意在明天的派对上见面
I mean,I know we said we'd meet at the party tomorrow,
但我就是等不及了 你相信吗
But I just couldn't wait. Can you believe it?
终于能跟你面对面了
Finally standing in front of each other.
你吓坏了吗 我可完全吓坏了
Are you freaking out? I'm totally freaking out.
是啊 吓坏了
Yeah,freaking out.
你是谁
Who are you?
是我啊 来自酷地带的小虫K223
It's me. K-bug223. From coolzone?
-酷地带 -是的 你好
- Coolzone? - Yeah. Hello.
上周我们一直在谈天说地
We've spent the past week chatting about everything
从地球引力到椰菜娃娃
From g-force to cabbage patch dolls.
小点声
Whoa. Keep it down.
什么 我觉得你有个娃娃很可爱
What? I think it's adorable you had one.
你怎么会知道我的这些事
How do you know all this stuff about me?
你告诉我的啊 傻瓜
You told me,silly.
听着 我要走了 但我明天来见你 好吗
Look,I gotta go,but I'll see you tomorrow,ok?
-内特 你好 -你好 新来的
- Hey,Nate. - Hi,new girl.
我叫杰西
Jessi.
你很擅长破译电脑密♥码♥ 对吗
You're good at decrypting computer code,right?
你听说过盖茨 艾伦 乔布斯...
Ah,you heard of Gates,Allen,Jobs...
都是低能
Morons.
我想你或许可以帮我
I thought you might be able to help me
解决我现在碰到的一点小问题
Out with a little problem I've been having.
为什么不请你那个男孩帮你
Why don't you just get your boy to do it?
因为你比较聪明
Because you're smarter.
-好吧 我能抽出点时间 -太好了
- Yeah,I can spare a minute. - Great.
对 我现在正要出门
Yeah,I'm on my way out the door.
20分钟后见
I'll see you in 20.
找我吗
Looking for me?
我只是想来谢谢
I just wanted to thank you
你让杰西加入
For letting Jessi be part of this.
她看起来跟大家相处得还不错
Well,she seems to be getting along with everyone so far.
关于派对的策划怎么样
Your plans for the party going well?
我想我们有个不错的主意
I think we came up with something interesting.
那就好 我很期待
Good. I'm looking forward to it.
-还有别的事吗 -仅此而已
- Is there anything else? - That's it.
-我想我已经相当的稳定 -不错
- So,I think I've properly stabilized. - Excellent.
-第一步完成了 -除了...
- Step one is complete. - Except...
我觉得他还对他前女友念念不忘
I think he still has feelings for his ex-girlfriend.
这就是为什么有第二步
Exactly why there's a step two.
消除
Neutralize.
-掩埋那个前女友 -掩埋她
- Ditch the other chick. - Ditch her?
消除竞争
Remove the competition.
清除她
Eliminate her.
-我不是字面的意思 -我懂
- I didn't mean that literally. - I know.
说真的 别一直藏在她后面的阴影里
Seriously,don't go sneak up behind her in a dark alley.
把她敲晕可不成
Knocking her unconscious is not an option.
那已经是过去的事了
That was one time only.
-我真幸运啊 -所以...
- Lucky me. - So...
怎么做才能把她消除掉
What's the best way for me to neutralize her?
我不知道
I don't know.
你聪明多了 你会想出办法的
You're the super smart one. You'll figure it out.
皇家格瑞斯的投资 你找到了什么
Royal Grace investments. Whatever you can find.
戴克伦 谢谢你
Thanks,Declan.
-怎么样了 -我想我解决了
- How's it going? - I think I figured it out.
这水晶会根据费洛蒙的
This crystal will change color
状况来改变颜色
Based on a person's pheromone output.
我们可以把它做成项链
We can make necklaces out of those.
戴在脖子上
For people to wear,
人人都可以看到他们的颜色
So everyone can see their color.
太棒了
That's perfect.
让我们试试 这是内特的DNA
Let's try it out. This is Nate's DNA.
我滴一滴在这水晶上
I'll put a drop on the crystal,
应该会产生颜色
Which should produce a color.
-是绿色的 -现在轮到阿曼达的了
- Hmm. It's green. - And now Amanda's.
希望它是一种不同的颜色
Hopefully it's a different color.
是红色
It's red.
剧集 | 天赐(2006) | 导航列表