剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表
做出悲剧预言的人呢
bad things are gonna happen?
-我也不知道 我很白♥痴♥ -没错
- I don't know. I'm dumb. - Yeah.
看着自己的孩子长大其实挺悲伤的
There's grief in watching your child grow up--
跟幼小的她告别
a sadness in saying goodbye to who she was--
但能遇到逐渐长大的她也是让人高兴的
but there's also a joy as you meet the person she's becoming,
而且这个长大的她还特别出色
and that person's pretty wonderful.
但她不能再偷吃我的薯条了
But she needs to stop stealing my fries. Yeah.
好消息
Good news!
我姐说了以后任何悼念活动
My sister says we are no longer welcome
都不再欢迎我们了
at any more memorial events.
不不不
No, no, no!
这就是说我们被「避而远之」了
That means we've been shunned!
我说「假期」你们说「避[必]胜」
When I say "Vacay" you say "Shunned."
-假期 -避[必]胜
- Vacay! - "Shunned!"
-假期 -避[必]胜
- Vacay! - "Shunned!"
-假期 -避[必]胜
- Vacay! - "Shunned!"
真希望这一刻能永远停止冻结
I wish I could freeze this moment in time,
至少能让时间走慢些
or at least slow it down.
但我做不到
But I can't.
我只能在美好时光流逝之前尽情享受
All I can do is enjoy it before it fades away.
大家听我说
Hey, everybody.
-人气需求继续 -哦不
- Back by popular demand... - Oh, no.
抱膝跳
Cannonball!
路易搞得一团糟
Louie already made a mess!
唔 我等不及让他们赶紧搬出去了
Yeah, I can't wait for them to move out.
剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表