剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表
Okay, we're gonna go, but you rest and be warm and cold.
好的
Okay.
怎么了 爸爸
What? What? Hi, Dad.
我知道你们俩肯定在打什么主意
I knew you two were up to something.
给我打住
I need you to stop.
很担心我岳母
Very concerned about my mother-in--
我爱她 但我要过回我的生活
I love her, but I need my life back.
桑尼 我想吃香辣味奇多
Sonny, I'm craving Flamin' Hot Cheetos.
叫同城快递 走吧
Postmates. Okay, come on.
我要揍扁你 莉莉
I'm gonna kick your butt, Lily!
我才要揍扁你
I'm gonna kick your butt!
就知道好景不长
Well, we knew that was too good to last.
三 二 一 举手
Three. Two. One. Hands up.
叠衣服冠军是
And the folding champion is...
你们两个 都达到了个人最好成绩
Both of you for doing your personal best.
耶 我喜欢我们身上的味道
Yes! I love the way we smell.
大自然的清香
Mountain fresh!
天呐 她把家务活都变成了游戏吗
My God, is she turning chores into games?
记不记得我妈妈 总是把游戏变成家务活
Remember my mom, she turns games into chores.
记得我们跟她下西洋跳棋那次吗
You remember when we played checkers with her?
简直是灾难
Oh, my God that was hell.
-我能请你们帮个小忙吗 -当然
- Can I ask you guys a quick favor? - Sure.
你们介意我今晚迟点走吗
Do you mind if I stay a little later tonight?
我猜她不知道什么叫帮忙
I don't think she knows how favors work.
只是杰克睡着了 莉莉和路很容易搞定
Well, it's just Jake's asleep and Lil and Lou are easy-peasy,
你们的电缆组件又出故障了
and you guys have a sick cable package.
另外我想你们可以利用这个晚上出去约个会
Plus, I thought maybe you could use a night out together?
-我们不能这么做 -你已经忙了一天了
- We couldn't do that. - You've been working all day.
-但也不差这几个小时 -如果你坚持的话
- But what's a few more hours? - If you insist, though.
我坚持
I insist.
你想的是不是和我一样
What? Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
意式料理
Buca Di Beppo's?
没错 不过如果我们永久地雇用她
Yes, but also, if we hired her permanently
我们就能一直这样生活
we could live like this all the time.
我们会有一个健康稳定的家
We could have a healthy, stable home
我们的照片可以挂在意式餐厅的墙上了
and we could get our pictures on the wall at the Buc.
唯一的问题是等我妈妈的背好了
The only problem is once my mom's back gets better
我们就得伤她的心了
we'd have to break her heart.
确实
Yeah... we would.
算了 以后的事以后再说
You know what? Tomorrow thoughts.
我们去大吃特吃吧
Let's go carbo load.
在我把安♥定♥片♥当过敏药吃了
After the greatest night's sleep I've had
睡了一夜好觉以后
since I accidentally mistook a Valium for an allergy pill,
对于抛弃我妈这件事已经没那么内疚了
I felt less guilty about kicking my mom to the curb.
看看这间厨房♥ 多干净
I mean, look at this kitchen. It's so clean,
你甚至看不出我有孩子
you'd never even know I had kids.
这是梦想中的生活啊 朋友们
That's the dream, people.
-早上好 埃梅 -早上好
- Good morning, Emet. - Good morning.
孩子们马上就准备好上学了
The kids will be ready for school shortly.
太棒了 早上能喘口气的感觉
Ah, amazing. God, it is just so nice
真是太美妙了 你知道吗
to have a breather in the morning, you know?
通常我都是手忙脚乱地
Just, usually I'm scrambling
帮孩子们准备上学 帮路易准备家庭作业
to get the kids ready for school and Louie's homework ready
而现在这些都准备好了 可以出发了
and here it is just done and ready to go.
你应该读一下路易写的故事
Well, you should read Louie's story.
太有想象力了
Such imagination.
夸张法不说 他的思想天马行空
Hyperbole aside, his mind is boundless.
我的路易
My Louie?
我先去给宝宝的加湿器消毒
Okay, I'm gonna go sanitize the baby's humidifier.
谢谢 你去吧 我就在这儿坐着
Thank you. You do that and I'm just gonna sit right here.
好吧 让我来看看这个故事
All right, let's see this story.
「拯救男孩的魔法仙子」路易·斯威策著
"The Magical Fairy who Saved the Boy" By Louie Sweetzer.
真可爱
This is cute.
很久很久以前有一位小王子 他的妈妈
"Once upon a time there was a little prince whose mommy,
皇后 总是很忙
"The queen, was busy all the time.
忙到没空给他做墨西哥烤牛肉卷
"Too busy to make the boy carne asada tacos
尽管很多家庭会在周二做墨西哥煎玉米卷
"Even though a lot of families have taco Tuesday.
仙女很有趣 很酷 而且一点都不忙
"The fairy was fun and cool and not busy at all,
所以他请求仙女给妈妈施咒
"So, he asked her to put a spell on his mom
好让妈妈忘记生下了他
"So she wouldn't remember he'd been born.
那样男孩就可以永远和仙女生活在一起了
Then the boy could live with the fairy forever."
认真的吗 路易 你觉得保姆比我好吗
Seriously, Louie? You think the nanny's better than me?
天呐
Oh, gosh.
我得让她把纸熨平
I'm gonna need her to iron that.
朋友们 快说点好话让我冷静下来
Okay, okay, okay guys. Just talk me off the ledge.
好吧 埃梅 你看起来不像四十岁的
Sure. Emet, you don't look forty.
不是这种「好话」 但还是谢谢你
Not that ledge, but, thank you.
路易小说是意味着
Does Louie's story mean that
孩子们爱保姆多过爱我吗
the kids like the nanny better than me?
不可能 莉莉和路易和你有特别的关系
No way, Lily and Louie have, like, a special bond with you.
-你是他们的妈妈 -谢谢 格瑞夫
- You're their mom. - Thank you, Griff.
不过那个小婴儿
The baby on the other hand--
你们才刚刚认识
you guys basically just met.
所以日复一日 保姆就会比你
So every day that goes by, she becomes
更像他的母亲 你们想吃玉米饼吗
more his mom than you are. You guys craving tacos?
天啊 这才是我的噩梦
Oh, God, that's my actual nightmare.
但是如果戴维开心 孩子们也开心
Okay, but if David's happy and the kids are happy
我还用承认 我很没有安全感
then do I even really get to admit
所以不能让他们开心吗
that I'm too insecure to let them be happy?
天啊 我真想给自己放个假
Good golly, I need a vacation from this.
所以我们都要去「欢乐老英格兰」玩
Which is why we're all going to jolly old England.
妈妈说她邀请所有人去城♥堡♥里喝茶
Yep, mum says you're all invited to use this castle for tea.
太好了
Yes!
我不能去英格兰 我要失去我的家人了
I can't go to England. I'm losing my family.
带他们一起去啊
Just bring them with you!
总之 我都安排好了
Anyway, I've organized everything, okay?
算上机票 地面交通
So, between the airfare, ground transportation,
以及我们雇佣的员工工资
and our share of the staff salaries,
算下来每个人5000英镑
it comes to £5,000 each.
把钱打给我 我太高兴了
Venmo me. I'm chuffed!
我们不会打给他的 对吧
We're not doing that, right?
也许我反应过激了
Maybe I'm overreacting.
毕竟 我还没习惯
After all, I'm not used to the kids
孩子们和新朋友一起玩耍
spending time with anyone new.
没事的 我很好 我没事
It's fine. I'm good. I'm fine.
我知道我的孩子们最喜欢我
I know my kids love me more than anything.
-妈妈回来了 -是的
- Mommy's home. - Yay!
这么早就回来了
Aww, already?
安娜·梅一定要回家吗
Does Anna Mae have to go home?
留下吧 我们都喜欢你
Please stay. We love you.
够了 这个贱♥人♥必须得走
Yeah, that's it. This bitch has got to go.
宝贝 虽然我们喜欢安娜·梅...
You know, babe, as much as we love Anna Mae--
我们当然喜欢她 祝老天保佑她
Oh, my gosh do we love her. I mean, a blessing on her head.
祝福她 祝福她
Mazel Tov. Mazel Tov.
没错 但或许家庭是最重要的
Yeah, but you know, maybe family is best.
-是吗 -至少我们能信任我妈妈
- Hmm? - I mean, at least we can trust my mom, you know?
我刚刚读到一篇关于保姆的文章
'Cause I just read this article about this nanny
上面写着保姆是邪教成员 洗♥脑♥孩子
who turned out to be in a cult and brainwashed the kids--
洗♥脑♥ 把脑子洗干净
Yeah. Wash those brains right out.
用刷子刷干净
Scrub a dub dub 'em.
我们家从没像这样开心过
Our family's never been happier.
该死 戴维没上钩
Yeah. Dammit. David's not biting.
如果我想让安娜·梅走
If I'm gonna get rid of Anna Mae
我得找到让她打包回家的理由
she'll have to give me a reason to send her packing.
安娜·梅 听我说
Hey, Anna Mae. Listen, um,
我知道你想去参加你哥哥的婚礼
I know you asked to go to your brother's wedding but,
但那天我要去做按♥摩♥ 所以你不能去
um, I'm getting a massage that day so it's a hard no.
我不知道怎么说才好 但是...
Well, I don't know how to say this nicely but...
辞职 辞职 辞职
Quit, quit, quit, quit, quit.
-谢谢你 -什么
- Thank you! - What?
我根本不想参加他的婚礼
剧集 | 糟心的我(2018) | 导航列表